Poppy collection boxes

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
vincemunday
udonmap.com

Poppy collection boxes

Post by vincemunday » October 1, 2018, 3:30 pm

The poppy boxes for 2018 should be posted to me over the next week or so, please let me know if you're able to make space for one in your bar or restaurant. There will also be the big plastic poppies for the front of cars/pick ups but as they're quite expensive I'll be asking for a specific number of them so if you want one please let me know by PM and of course in return I'd ask that you be quite generous so the cost of manufacture and shipping is covered. Thanks to those who have asked for the boxes already, I'll make sure yours are delivered asap.

Phone 0910575550
email [email protected]

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Re: Poppy collection boxes

Post by MusicalBars » October 2, 2018, 10:29 pm

well done for supporting vince dont have a bar so no use on that side but will certainly look out for them to donate

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » October 11, 2018, 9:40 am

Dear all, I have four collection boxes (I need homes for 2) and lots of great badges and pins to commemorate poppy day and 100 years since the end of WW1, I have the car poppies both large and small and some really great badges one of which will be a one off in Udon Thani which will appeal to the Aussies. Please let me know if you can have a collection box, many thanks, Vince.

P.s. I'll post some pics of the special bits later.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » October 11, 2018, 11:06 am

The special remembrance lapel pin depicting the Australian and Thai flags, to my knowledge this is the only one to be offered in UT, must be worth a few baht? Offers?

Remember all money raised goes to https://www.britishlegion.org.uk/remembrance/
Attachments
20181011_105400.jpg

Return to “Open Forum”