Chabaa Resort - Udon Thani

Get advice on hotels, guest houses, rentals and house sales in Udon Thani.
lee
udonmap.com

Chabaa Resort - Udon Thani

Post by lee » November 3, 2008, 7:07 pm

Chabaa Resort offer spacious rooms for daily, weekly and monthly rental. The rooms have air-con, fridge, hot water and cable TV with over 50 channels. Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.
The resort is on a quiet location and close to Big C.

Room Rate 440bt per night (promotion price) or 12,000bt per month.

Other services: Airport pickup, car & motorbike rental

innercircle
udonmap.com

Re: Chabaa Resort - Udon Thani

Post by innercircle » March 22, 2009, 11:52 am

hi has anyone stayed here before? if so was it any good?
thanks maciej

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » March 24, 2009, 6:52 am

have not stayed there, but saw them in final process of building, they look nicely done. decent value for comfort level. out of town, possible a plus, depending on your wants. should be very quiet, unless speakers on a pole somewhere, which i am usually awake for, we have nearby, not sure if they do. just the thought of their arrogance is annoying, not so much the noise.

as said, out of town a bit, but dependable baht buss service on that road. i see motorbike rental, if you fell comfortable with that. not really walking distance to shops or food. though big c very close, i've walked it before. not in this heat of present though.

could try it for night or 2 to get settled, especially if having own transport, would be welcome relief to downtown. if so, let us know.

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » March 24, 2009, 9:41 am

Didn't see a swimming pool!Resort without a swimming pool,is not a resort to me! :lol: Does look nice and clean though! :D

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » March 24, 2009, 10:14 am

i don't think many locals or farangs get it, guesthouse/hotel/resort amongst others. if you can't do laps, you don't have a pool. that leaves only 3, napolia, CRG, ban chiang. the rest that i saw are simply wading pools, some waist high, though if in shade, anything helps.

taking nothing from them, Cha Ba does look relaxing. they were putting on some finishing landscaping, and the rooms looked inviting, spaced a bit, so peaceful place to relax with out the prison atmosphere. 8)

jlh66

Post by jlh66 » June 4, 2009, 10:21 pm

I stay in this place for 14days in December.I like the place very much.Rooms was very nice and clean,very good bed.
Staff is very friendly,they have no resturant at that time i stay there but they let me order food to my room.
And the food was very good and low prices.I rent even a motorbike from them and they give me a nice price for everything.I will go back there next time i visit Udon :-)

T Bone
udonmap.com

Post by T Bone » August 17, 2010, 4:26 am

Does anyone have any recent experience staying at the Chabaa resort?
Wondering if they are still up and running, interested in knowing if they have proper car parking, pub, pool, food etc?
I will be in Udon on Sept 7th and would like to stay a bit outside the city.

Return to “Udon Thani Accommodation”