wondering if I will be single by the afternoon?

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
Parmoman

Re: wondering if I will be single by the afternoon?

Post by Parmoman » January 2, 2010, 9:03 pm

I suspect that she has been physically violent to you too, if she has she will oNLY get worse, she has had some great trauma in her life probably, but it is best not to make excuses for her, she is just like that and will never change, but as i said before, you are in for a PAINFUL lesson.

Also taking her to an english speaking country will mean that she may make false allegations of domestic violence against you and you may be in for the biggest emotional turmoil , more than you could ever imagine. In North America women can have you put in prison EASILY by making false allegations, you should be VERY VERY graeteful to get a glimpse of her bad side now.
PLEASEIOF SHE IS LIKE THIS NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER take her to Canada , USA, NZ AUS, UK ! You will shafted in the extrem, and if you have kids THEN GOD HELP YOU in these countries, you will pay 30-40% of your income until the kids are 19, IF YOU DO NOT YOU GO STRAIGHT TO JAIL in USA !
That is what women have done to men in Anglo-Sacon countries, WHY HAVE YOU NOT LEARNT ALREADY ?

JR
udonmap.com

Post by JR » January 2, 2010, 9:33 pm

Farangano said: Oh, and if you can come to BKK we are all ears. But your mouth dare not depart we guess.

Confirmation still on hold ;-)

Even in the city of Udonthani many persons on this forum would never dare to meet in person - we know them and they are full of wind and beer and could not cope with a conversation in person on the matter.

We vote this threads beginning a hoax.
Well, Queen Victoria used to say "we" when she meant herself. You are not her so what gives you the right to include everyone else in your rants?

Parmoman

Post by Parmoman » January 2, 2010, 10:52 pm

I notice that you are into Muay Thai and Jujitsu, this will mean that she will say to the court that you are interested in violence and the court will believe that you are a VIOLENT man (like they do for soldiers). If you are NOT a citizen of Canada (only a resident), then if she alleges domestic violence, this may result in a criminal offence and you will be thrown out of the country but SHE will get AUTOMATIC RESIDENCY and unlimited SOCIAL SECURITY. This is what happens regularly to men !

If she is violent women who gets into rages , she will STOP AT NOTHING TO MAKE YOU SUFFER !

You have been warned ! Be brave !

Mr Natural
udonmap.com

Post by Mr Natural » January 2, 2010, 11:14 pm

Parmoman wrote:you will pay 30-40% of your income until the kids are 19, IF YOU DO NOT YOU GO STRAIGHT TO JAIL in USA !
Not hardly.

MC,
your "my wifes father likes boxing" thread was clever and entertaining but what your doing now is transparent and repeditive. Go away and come back when you get a better idea. Perhaps you should go to the other udon forum to rattle a few rusty belt buckles! :lol:

Mr Natural
udonmap.com

Post by Mr Natural » January 2, 2010, 11:25 pm

Also MC, whats the deal with only troll-posting on Thai/falang relationship issues?
Humm, must be something too that! :-k

Parmoman

Post by Parmoman » January 2, 2010, 11:40 pm

In ALL english speaking countries, you are supposed to pay at least 30% of your GROSS salary for child support. If you don't pay , it is automatically garnished from your salary.

In USA and Canada you will go to jail if you fail to pay child support, even if you become unemployed !
I am sure that MANY men are here in LOS because of these laws

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Post by KHONDAHM » January 3, 2010, 4:01 am

Dougness,

When she gets like that, think to yourself "What would a Thai husband do?" and do that. I've seen it work wonders. They don't put up with sh! behavior like that, so why do you? Act like a puss and they will treat you like one. Be a man about it, and man-up. Now, I am NOT suggesting anything physical. You can get the same result without resorting to that. A little :badteeth: works for me - only had to use it twice in 6 years and she knows her limits.

I went through the same protesting about the budget, and she has since faithfully recorded every satang in Excel, or her little spending journal book, for the sole purpose of being able to whip it out and tell me to shove off if I ever wondered what happened to her money. Works for her. Works for me. You need to find what works for you and HANDLE your business.

AND posting on the forum is better than other alternatives. Don't hesitate. Besides, you will never meet any or most of us anyway. Get it all out your system right here, my friend. =D>

Cheers!

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 3, 2010, 4:30 am

Yes, follow Khon Dahm's advice and see what happens. You soon have the Mighty Chang in all his guises (such as Parmoman, Farangano) taking charge of your thread.

Thai husbands are not one dimensional. They come in all shapes and sizes and do not always act the same way. Bad example.

That is not the main point, and, I think, you should understand better than most why it is important for you and your wife to work these things out on your own. Someone's advice from this and other forums might work in his or her situation, but might not be applicable to yours. You and your wife know one another better than anyone else on this forum. Use this knowledge wisely.

Don't respond.

nok-eiang

Post by nok-eiang » January 3, 2010, 4:58 pm

kindly remember who earns the money , just as im sure you would do with woman in your own country . It eats away at me when people talk about Thai woman as if they are from another planet . It has nothing to do with culture they are all human just like us good ones bad ones .

Don't be taken for a mug stand your ground man

GOOD LUCK

heartbangkok

Post by heartbangkok » January 6, 2010, 12:02 pm

DOUG

The answer is completely obvious and right in your face.
You're just status symbol / money tree to this 'bar girl' or whatever she is

Get rid of her

She using your money on her Thai boyfriend/Husband and of course the family.

You're paying a huge price for sex right now, it's cheaper in Bangkok/Pattaya with no hassle.

johnnyrocco
udonmap.com

Post by johnnyrocco » January 7, 2010, 11:43 am

Since this is the first time anything like this has happened, I would say that you need to be more understanding.

Perhaps you are not sending enough money to her? And you are making her uncomfortable with your asking too many personal questions.

Perhaps you are seeing too much of each other? A relationship needs time to breathe.

My advice would be to keep sending the wire transfers (add a little extra baht just for good measure) and trust that it will all somehow work out for the best.

heartbangkok

Post by heartbangkok » January 7, 2010, 11:50 am

You know what

I think Johnny has a point there.

I think you should send little unexpected money transfers and she'll be the perfect wife. When she's upset, hand her a 1000 note. When she's happy, maybe give her 500baht!

You could always sell your car and possessions here if you're runin a little low on funds.

Best of luck

JR
udonmap.com

Post by JR » January 7, 2010, 12:27 pm

Heartbangkok and Johnny. You are both have such big hearts! One could almost cry. If all farangs in Thailand thought the same as you, how much better would not the poor thai girls' lives be! =D>

jorg
udonmap.com

Post by jorg » January 7, 2010, 1:17 pm

Obviously you cannot see the irony in heartbangkok's post (and yes, i can see the irony in your post to JR).

SanukJoe
udonmap.com

Post by SanukJoe » January 7, 2010, 1:46 pm

Johnny Rocco, initials JR.. hmm :-k

Joe

jorg
udonmap.com

Post by jorg » January 7, 2010, 3:11 pm

Hmmm, didn't see that. But I always thought JR stood for John Ross.

JR
udonmap.com

Post by JR » January 7, 2010, 6:16 pm

Well Jorg, irony is sometimes not so easy to grasp. It often eludes those who are not open. And Sanukjoe, my initials are JR and they neither stand for John Ross (you look too much TV) nor Johnny Rocco. Jorg, as you seem to think they can only mean John Ross, then you are not very open, are you?

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » January 7, 2010, 6:51 pm

I am locking this thread as it is way past anything connected to the OP.
For some strange reason his thread seems to have attracted nearly ever spammer the site has ever had, including some new ones. If dougness ever wants to tell us the end of the tale then he can PM me & I will reopen for him or he can start a new thread.

Return to “Relationships”