Release all on-hold messages

Udon Thani Forum help, support, rules, & announcements
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Release all on-hold messages

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 16, 2010, 1:41 am

Release all on-hold messages.

There are two new private messages sent to me but I cannot read them because there is a communication that my folder is full. Therefore, I deleted about ten messages leaving space to read the new two messages. However, I kept getting the same communication noted above.

What does one have to do in order to read new messages, and to release all on-hold messages?

Thanks.

Galee
udonmap.com

Re: Release all on-hold messages

Post by Galee » May 16, 2010, 8:29 am

Ditto. I also have a PM i can't open due to a folder being full. Since making room in the folder I have received other PM's and opened them but still unable to open the original PM i received when the folder was full.

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » May 16, 2010, 11:28 am

You need to create more space in your in-box. Your in-box has a maximum capacity of 50 messages, if this is exceeded they will be queued. The total pm capacity is 200 so you can create new folders (50 messages for each) to move old messages to. Once you have freed up a little space, click the 'release on hold messages' link and the messages will be moved to your inbox.

You can also create rules to either delete old messages, create new folders or move messages to folders when your inbox is full. Click on 'Rules, folders and settings' to change your settings.

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » May 16, 2010, 12:36 pm

Cheers Lee. I didn't realise the words "release on hold messages" was a link as it is written in normal text and not highlighted.

Return to “Forum Help, Support, Rules, & Announcements”