Families

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
trubrit
udonmap.com

Re: Families

Post by trubrit » August 12, 2010, 10:37 am

Did no one see this? http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/member20757.html

Why are you all still responding? Makes you as bad as him . :roll:

Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

barryp
udonmap.com

Post by barryp » August 12, 2010, 10:47 am

petemcc wrote: I don't suffer fools gladly.
Then why are you rising to every bait on this thread?

You seem stuck in a quagmire of indecision yet rejecting all suggestions and opinions.
Face the facts ... she'd rather be with her family, in her home country with her modest salary than with an overbearing ogre in a land far away although the cash benefits may be advantageous, but she doesn't appear that mercenary.
She'll never be happy in Oz; You'll never be happy in Isaan. Give it up; after all you have soooooo many professions on which to fall back.

Now; make an independant, executive decision and get on with your life, for gods sake, free yourself from this turmoil and stop perpetuating this rather pathetic self indulgence.

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » August 12, 2010, 11:39 am

Well spotted Val, troll, do you think. To easy to spot, or he simply has more money and less brains than you average WBU enrollee.

Pete, this isn’t going to help you at all, but feel free to read along and bash to your hearts desire, I won’t reply, as I rarely post on this forum anyway, but more helping fellow forumites spot your BS a bit better.

From your previous posts, as this one, you ask, receive, then ignore or argue most advice……..TROLL

Now for the real BS, as I find it hard for anyone to be that stupid, your post are very contradictory…………TROLL

IF SHE EVEN EXISTS………….which I doubt, at 38, independent, supposedly got her stuff together as does mom, self sufficient, and headed toward a comfy retirement, thai standard. She doesn't want to go, and why would see after you read the numbers part below.

Let’s work the numbers and the reasoning and contradictions. Contradictions, return in 5 yrs, ok, maybe 10 yrs, not ready to retire for 14 yrs………..pick one……………TROLL. more BS contradictions. can pay down her 10 mill debt, but waiting to pay off your house............TROLL

She has a 20 month old kid, from previous, so give her six months or so to end that one and start with you. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, hopefully you have been here at least twice for a 35 day holiday, or 4 two week holidays. Since that is what you quote as your holiday allow off work. Wow, so much time. So at the most, 70 days, unless I’m missing something as that is the vacation time you have.

Now I’m curious how a 20k a month employee runs up / guarantees 10 million baht worth of debt. Sounds fairly impossible to me…………….TROLL.

Even more unlikely, you paid it off, all or negotiated down, plus you give her 10k a month, so have spent well over 100k supporting her. AND the final numbers………….TROLL.

10,100,000 Baht, divided by 70 days holiday, WOW, that’s some expensive trim. Making that 144,285 baht a day, to actually be here personally. Ok, I’ll make you feel better, figure 400 days, since 2 holidays, if not two holidays, double the above figure. Daily cost over 400 days to say you have a nice thai gf, would be over 25 K baht a day, every day for 400 days…………………………TROLL. [-X [-X [-X

OK fellow forumites, get them reading glasses on and pass on this guys posting.

LA………working for the ……… oh christ…..simon help me. :D 8)

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » August 12, 2010, 12:31 pm

petemcc wrote:I admit I have only spent about 30 days physically with her.
I can imagine what another 30 days would bring :wave:

petemcc - There's plenty of well fit birds in Thailand but I got a feeling none of them would tolerate you. And calm down before you have a heart attack or something.

OT........... \:D/

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » August 12, 2010, 1:29 pm

whoa, speed reading.................missed that 30 day thing, so the numbers above are at least double for daily cost of spending time w/her.

MODS: feel free to delete one of the double post, oops. really need that delete button or extended edit time put back in....

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » August 12, 2010, 2:36 pm

Just a note, not on the questions but the obvious clue in the post . Any one who knows anything about military ranks would know that a Major (Phan Tri in Thai) is a field rank and as such would never be designated to a non combatant. The highest would be a Captain and in the medical service this would be reserved for a very senior qualified Doctor . Nursing staff , even a Ward Sister would still be non commissioned .There is a slight possibilty that he meant Sgt Major which indicates a senior NCO . :lol:
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

petemcc
udonmap.com

Post by petemcc » August 12, 2010, 4:49 pm

trubrit wrote:Just a note, not on the questions but the obvious clue in the post . Any one who knows anything about military ranks would know that a Major (Phan Tri in Thai) is a field rank and as such would never be designated to a non combatant. The highest would be a Captain and in the medical service this would be reserved for a very senior qualified Doctor . Nursing staff , even a Ward Sister would still be non commissioned .There is a slight possibilty that he meant Sgt Major which indicates a senior NCO . :lol:
Well it seems you don't have a fucken clue what you are talking about. When I get home I will post a pic of her in her uniform, I assure you she is a Major, not a sergeant major.

hangsaboot
udonmap.com

Post by hangsaboot » August 12, 2010, 4:54 pm

I have found wanking while viewing a webcam is over rated.[/quote]

how does it compare with ,, viewing udon map forum ,???
granted , there are a few ******* on this site . :D jak wow..

BTtopic...
imo, your gf is on a good salary for thailand ,
and possibly a army pension , in the future .
maybe , her family do not want to loose this financial security .

family support and loyality , is high on the agenda in thailand ,
a quality i admire in thai people , and something we have litle of
in the affluent western culture..
best off luck :pirate:

petemcc
udonmap.com

Post by petemcc » August 12, 2010, 4:56 pm

laphanphon wrote:Well spotted Val, troll, do you think. To easy to spot, or he simply has more money and less brains than you average WBU enrollee.

Pete, this isn’t going to help you at all, but feel free to read along and bash to your hearts desire, I won’t reply, as I rarely post on this forum anyway, but more helping fellow forumites spot your BS a bit better.

From your previous posts, as this one, you ask, receive, then ignore or argue most advice……..TROLL

Now for the real BS, as I find it hard for anyone to be that stupid, your post are very contradictory…………TROLL

IF SHE EVEN EXISTS………….which I doubt, at 38, independent, supposedly got her stuff together as does mom, self sufficient, and headed toward a comfy retirement, thai standard. She doesn't want to go, and why would see after you read the numbers part below.

Let’s work the numbers and the reasoning and contradictions. Contradictions, return in 5 yrs, ok, maybe 10 yrs, not ready to retire for 14 yrs………..pick one……………TROLL. more BS contradictions. can pay down her 10 mill debt, but waiting to pay off your house............TROLL

She has a 20 month old kid, from previous, so give her six months or so to end that one and start with you. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, hopefully you have been here at least twice for a 35 day holiday, or 4 two week holidays. Since that is what you quote as your holiday allow off work. Wow, so much time. So at the most, 70 days, unless I’m missing something as that is the vacation time you have.

Now I’m curious how a 20k a month employee runs up / guarantees 10 million baht worth of debt. Sounds fairly impossible to me…………….TROLL.

Even more unlikely, you paid it off, all or negotiated down, plus you give her 10k a month, so have spent well over 100k supporting her. AND the final numbers………….TROLL.

10,100,000 Baht, divided by 70 days holiday, WOW, that’s some expensive trim. Making that 144,285 baht a day, to actually be here personally. Ok, I’ll make you feel better, figure 400 days, since 2 holidays, if not two holidays, double the above figure. Daily cost over 400 days to say you have a nice thai gf, would be over 25 K baht a day, every day for 400 days…………………………TROLL. [-X [-X [-X

OK fellow forumites, get them reading glasses on and pass on this guys posting.

LA………working for the ……… oh christ…..simon help me. :D 8)
Are you on drugs? Every word you said is nonsense. Where did I say she was 10 million B in debt? Please quote it.
You are like many others here, you read what you want to read.

OK if it makes you feel better call me a Troll, I don't give a ----, I call you a ....., now I feel better.

patriot
udonmap.com

Post by patriot » August 12, 2010, 5:13 pm

petemcc wrote:Thanks Joe

In one of my earlier posts I mentioned about her debt as a result of her ex husband. Unfortunately because of this she is not able to secure a loan. I have sorted out using solicitors another loan which she was liable for having gone guarantor for her ex (or husband at the time), and the thing is in reality she could never, ever pay the loan out. She was therefore technically in debt/owing the bank 10 million B. Like I said, I have sorted things out and in 4 years she may be able to get a credit rating again. Having said that, in all honesty she couldn't afford any more loans.

Thanks for your best wishes.
Cheers
Pete
Please try keeping up with your own diatribe

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 12, 2010, 5:43 pm

I see we are still humouring him, give it up lads, it is pointless to try to get this person ( Iuse the word loosely here folks ) to even begin to understand sensible replies let alone attempting to understand his own drivel.
Personally for me I do feel he has a point, whatever you say he will ignore, so why oh why do we bother. I do feel that the young lady in question ( should she even exist that is ) has made a wise choice. The pity is he does not seem to understand two simple English letters N and an O, I am not quite sure which part of it he doesn't understand, but I am sure he fails to comprehend.
I have over the years met many people like that, the only shame is they do not realise their own shortcomings, hence the attitude we now see.

Oh well onwards and ever upwards, time for a drink methinks, chin chin.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » August 12, 2010, 6:13 pm

I am always reluctant to lock threads.
I feel that a thread will die a natural death once everyone has had their say.
In this case I am making an exception though. I feel that we got off the subject matter a long time ago & that is if the subject was ever really raised as a genuine post.

I am, therefor, locking the thread.

If anyone strongly disagrees & has a valid reason for leaving it open then please PM me....

Return to “Relationships”