What Country represents the biggest threat to World Peace?

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
laphanphon

Re: What Country represents the biggest threat to World Peac

Post by laphanphon » September 11, 2010, 9:59 am

That's way too easy to answer, considering the last decade of senseless war crimes, probably a million dead (that doesn't even count africa), mostly civilians: USA. followed closely from behind the scenes by isreal and saudi arabia, stirring up sh*t for their own bottom line, whether helping the big boys club in oil or central banking. of course if you want to blame the true facilitators of war, look no further than the useless UN, and the permanent members of the security council, who just happen to be the 5 largest profiteers / sellers of war toys.

USA, China, France, UK, Russia...................hmmm, bit of a conflict of interest. There's that bottom line again. the only problem is, well, not for the big boys, the financing of this has put a bit of a burden on their economies, of course paid for by the tax payer, who don't profit from the sales. but does help the bottom line of the central bank, debt is good, hence war is good, the big boys club is richer, and the innocent are DEAD.

the plan works fine, why disrupt it now......................... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

we won't even get started with the WHO...............got to be near the top for killing people by denying them the simplest inoculations and medicines due to pricing policies.

but if you really want the answer, look no further than the mirror, inclusive, as part of the silent majority, we allow it to happen. :shock: :shock: :shock: 8)

these FACTS are fairly non debatable.....again. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

cookie
udonmap.com

Post by cookie » September 11, 2010, 10:38 am

laphanphon wrote:
but if you really want the answer, look no further than the mirror, inclusive, as part of the silent majority, we allow it to happen. :shock: :shock: :shock: 8)

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

nkstan
udonmap.com

Post by nkstan » September 11, 2010, 10:42 am

:lol: :lol: That is funny,a ''cookie'' in bed with LA [-o< 8-[ =D> =D>

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » September 11, 2010, 11:11 am

Dunno about a threat to world peace but Irish - Australian relations could be strained if Dermot and Jack were to meet up in an Udon pub/bar at sometime. =; :-$ 8-[

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » September 11, 2010, 11:38 am

If you want a serious answer from me then I would have to say that North Korea worries me greatly.
They have a huge standing army & nuclear weapons.
They have a great dislike of their Southern neighbour & have shown little concern about taking warlike actions against them.
Their leader (& his father before him) have had absolute power for over 50 years. He has been seriously ill for some time, currently with no successor.
The country has been in a state of economic disaster for a large number of years. The general population would often appear to go hungry & rely on aid from abroad.
It has relied on China to keep them economically afloat for many, many years. The leader has asked China to increase its aid twice this year. China has refused & said they must start to make economic reforms (as China has done) in order to become self sufficient.
The general population has been kept totally isolated from the outside world & so believe completely what the leadership tells them.

So a number of dangers would appear to be on the horizon.
The country will suddenly have a vacuum at the top & various factions/individuals will attempt to take control.
Economic reform will be welcome by some, exploited by some, feared by some & lead to complete chaos as free enterprise clashes with totalitarianism.
China will do virtually anything to ensure that North Korea has a Government that is totally sympathetic to China.
A new leader may well decide on the age old tactic of saber rattling/actions abroad (undoubtedly the South) to take the populations' mind off the sorry state of affairs at home.
The United States (& many other countries) would feel a responsibility to aid the South if the North attacked them. It is unclear how committed the new China would be to assisting the North - particularly in an aggressive action against the South - but it is pretty certain that they would not stand by & let the North be over run by the South & allies either.

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » September 11, 2010, 12:53 pm

Some very good and well thought out posts there, keep 'em coming.

IMO there are two countries. Firstly Israel, their 'Red rag to a bull' approach to diplomacy in the middle east and the building of settlements on internationally recognised Palestinian lands. Also I feel that they are the only country, if push camr to shove, that would actually use Nuclear weapons against one of theirt neighbours. Secondly Pakistan, this has to be the most unstable country in the world. They are the biggest exporters of terrorism worldwide. Musharraf coundnt do anything about it and the current government is having little effect either!

Funniest post goes to Bandung Dero.By the way there is little chance I will bump into JS in Udon in the bars as we would frequent very differnt places. In other words I dont have to pay for sex!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 11, 2010, 12:58 pm

DermotC wrote:By the way there is little chance I will bump into JS in Udon in the bars as we would frequent very differnt places. In other words I dont have to pay for sex!
Do you swap hands frequently? :lol:

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » September 11, 2010, 1:00 pm

Very funny JS! At least there is a little humour in you after all!

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 11, 2010, 1:04 pm

Ireland is one threat to this peaceful forum owing to the fact Khun Dermot likes to stir up trouble, and get the posters all charged up.

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » September 11, 2010, 1:14 pm

Tikorat, can you tell me anywhere on this post I instigated trouble? If you cant please go away if you have nothing to add to the topicat hand!

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 11, 2010, 1:43 pm

Sorry, this is an open forum, and I am not ready to leave for the sake of you. For your information, however, I was referring to the forum not this particular post.

Anyway, relax and take it easy, and do not be too serious about posts that are made in jest.

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » September 11, 2010, 1:52 pm

Please Keep on topic Tilokarat! Its an open Form but not an open thread for you to say what you think.

Also Dont even think about mentioning my Country again to me!

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 11, 2010, 1:59 pm

Do you mean Ireland?

The moderators can do the moderating, not you.

As I mentioned before, take it easy, don't get so hot-tempered, enjoy life.

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » September 11, 2010, 2:03 pm

You mentioned my Country in a negative manner, I in no way would ever do that to anyone on here. You just prove what a ###### yo are that you have to stoop to that level.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 11, 2010, 2:12 pm

Tilokarat wrote:Ireland is one threat to this peaceful forum owing to the fact Khun Dermot likes to stir up trouble, and get the posters all charged up.

????????????????????????????????????????????????

To remove any misunderstanding, any perceived negative connations were not meant to be in reference to Ireland.

Fahlep Yai
udonmap.com

Post by Fahlep Yai » September 11, 2010, 3:06 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:Ireland is one threat to this peaceful forum owing to the fact Khun Dermot likes to stir up trouble, and get the posters all charged up.
as a casual observer, i find dermot's posts to be rather incendiary. the posts usually require uneducated and uninformed opinions from people far removed from the actual topic and lead to insulting remarks made toward various countries and cultures. why should anyone with even a pea for brain look beyond 5 or 6 countries with the capability to threaten world peace and with the will to start a global confrontation? case closed. move on. nothing to see here. i come to this forum to find out information about udon and thailand, not read lacking opinions on threats to world peace. i have no intention of getting into your back and forth with this, dermot. i have said what i have to say very plainly.

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » September 11, 2010, 3:59 pm

You have Fahlep Yai and If you can point out where I attached any countried I will certainly apologise.....But ill bet you cant. Indeed it was you who jumped the gun by saying that this thread was anti American and after being called on in, not only by myself, you have refused to reply!

Case closed

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » September 11, 2010, 4:34 pm

i come to this forum to find out information about udon and thailand, not read lacking opinions on threats to world peace
Indeed, the same could be said about many of the threads on this forum about many non Udon & Thailand topics! :-k ;)

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » September 11, 2010, 4:43 pm

May I suggest that if anyone doesnt like a particular thread then not to look at it.....

Fahlep Yai
udonmap.com

Post by Fahlep Yai » September 11, 2010, 5:01 pm

DermotC wrote:May I suggest that if anyone doesnt like a particular thread then not to look at it.....
i could suggest just as easily that you post questions on world politics and threats to world peace on a world politics forum and leave the udon and thailand forums to topics that are relevant to udon and thailand. there is no one here who is an expert or whose opinion matters in threats to world peace. you seem to be trying to stir up bad feelings and arguments that don't solve anything.

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”