Tukatan Chollada

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Tukatan Chollada

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 11, 2010, 2:06 pm

Tukatan gave a knock-out performance in Khorat last night. She is a very energetic performer. After the concert, I met her for about 15 minutes backstage. Tukatan was very nice and kind enough to give me one of her recent vcd's, and I got some photos with her too.

Obviously, this has been a very memorable trip to Isaan for me.

It seems I am having problems posting the video at the moment. Perhaps this will have to wait until I leave Saraburi leeo kwai.

cali4995
udonmap.com

Re: Tukatan Chollada

Post by cali4995 » September 13, 2010, 8:18 am

well i suppose there are all different types of ways to approach women? not being a brad pitt lookalike myself
i know you can be left with only your charm and creativity as tools (and my toolbox is mostly empty) you
old dog laan ya mo. got a free cd out of it as well. aarrff. aarrff. alpha dog on the prowl folks. :lol:

patriot
udonmap.com

Post by patriot » September 13, 2010, 8:38 am

LYM: You have immediately gone to #1 on my foe list .. you B*****d =P~
Nevermind, I still have Dtai Oratai waiting for me in NaChaLoui !!

Both of these good ladies actually stick to their LukTung repertiore when in concert without having to drift into the "pop" mode.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 15, 2010, 11:44 am

Yes Cali, I know all about the toolbox containing nothing of use or value. It was a matter of locating the manager and indicating that I was a fan of Tukatan from Canada, and it would be really nice to be able to have my photo taken with her. He kindly obliged, and I got my 15 minutes of fame with Tukatan. I cannot believe how old I look in the photos with her...alas...what can one say?!?

Meeting her father and eldest brother a week earlier was more about the location of Tukatan's house being just around the corner from the home of Sunaree Ratchasima. Tukatan's father was very welcoming and let us take photos inside the house including her bedroom, which is pink, and offered to let us take photos of her private washroom too. I was not sure if it would be polite to pretend I was taking a shower or using Tukatan's toilet so declined the offer.

Patriot, you will be happy to know that I will be meeting Tai Oratai in Toronto on 23 October. The VIP ticket cost $75 Canadian, and includes a short chat with Tai and a photo. It cost 35 baht to see Tukatan put on a great 2-hour show.

Anyway, I don't think I can go any further down your foe list with this information.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 17, 2010, 10:31 pm

Here is a popular song by Tukatan:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cDfYSK9w78U?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cDfYSK9w78U?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » September 18, 2010, 6:53 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:Here is a popular song by Tukatan:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cDfYSK9w78U?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cDfYSK9w78U?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
So popular the link didn't show . Never mind Tilo, I don't suppose many will mind as its not really a video about Udon Thani or Thailand , is It? More like one mans obsession with a singing star!
Now I like Johny Mathias, wonder where I can post his videos :-s
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 18, 2010, 7:35 am

Actually, the song is a more about an Isaan woman living in Bangkok, and dreaming of her happier life in the village with her family. For whatever reason, the last two times that I have tried to upload the song, I have failed. Alas and alack.

The obsession part is certainly on the mark.

Oh yes, Mr. Mathis, he certainly had a way with ballads.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » October 3, 2010, 6:37 am

Okay, I will try to load this video one last time:

There I have the embedded code for the song within the two youtube brackets. Let's see what happens this time.

Hmmmmm. Is it because I am using google chrome that the video will not upload? I cannot log on using windows.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » October 3, 2010, 6:57 am

Well...let's see if another video by Tukatan can be uploaded on udonmap:

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » October 3, 2010, 8:18 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:Well...let's see if another video by Tukatan can be uploaded on udonmap:

Very strange.
Perhaps she's on the Maps foes list. :-" :lol:
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » October 3, 2010, 8:22 am

Why didn't I think of that? I do believe that you have hit the nail on the head.

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » October 3, 2010, 3:08 pm

Follow the steps below to post a youtube video:

Hover your mouse over the BB code buttons and a box will pop up showing you how to insert the code correctly.

1. Look for the youtube video URL i.e. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEjcComji0o

2. Copy the code after v= and post it between the youtube BB code like this:

Code: Select all

[youtube]DEjcComji0o[/youtube]
[/size]

The youtube video should now show:

Ive edited the posts above so the videos now show. ;)

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”