A Usufruct?

Thailand laws, tips and advice.
aussie peter
udonmap.com

A Usufruct?

Post by aussie peter » January 4, 2011, 9:46 am

tutone wrote:
lee wrote:There is a map on this page: http://www.udonmap.com/en/udonthani-bus ... ffice.html
This map does not accurately represent the location. They are located on the southwest corner of the intersection of the ring road and the highway to Nong Khai. Going north to Nong Khai turn left at the intersection towards Tesco Lotus and they are immediately on the left. There is a large red sign in Thai over their office. I was just there today, and to answer a previous posters question: They do not all speak fluent English, but there is an American associate named Roger working there who is making up a usafrucht contract for me. Their fees are as stated on their website.

Sorry for being ignorant but can you please let me know what a usafrucht contract is?

Peter

arjay
udonmap.com

Re: Somphol Law Office

Post by arjay » January 4, 2011, 10:49 am

tutone
udonmap.com

Re: Somphol Law Office

Post by tutone » January 5, 2011, 9:08 am

aussie peter wrote:
tutone wrote:
lee wrote:There is a map on this page: http://www.udonmap.com/en/udonthani-bus ... ffice.html
This map does not accurately represent the location. They are located on the southwest corner of the intersection of the ring road and the highway to Nong Khai. Going north to Nong Khai turn left at the intersection towards Tesco Lotus and they are immediately on the left. There is a large red sign in Thai over their office. I was just there today, and to answer a previous posters question: They do not all speak fluent English, but there is an American associate named Roger working there who is making up a usafrucht contract for me. Their fees are as stated on their website.

Sorry for being ignorant but can you please let me know what a usafrucht contract is?

Peter
Generally speaking, this contract will give me full use of property for my life time. I will not own the property, but as long as I am living, it will be mine to do with as I desire. In the event of my spouses death, for example, I can continue to live there or I could rent or lease the property if I want to move on, without having any interference from the wife's relatives.

aussie peter
udonmap.com

Re: A Usufruct?

Post by aussie peter » January 9, 2011, 7:10 am

Thank you Arjay Tutone

Peter

Return to “Thailand Law”