Looking for Thai Lady

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
wally

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by wally » May 27, 2011, 5:14 am

G'day
I live in Australia and would like to meet some Thai Girls between 27 and 40 years of age.I do subscribe to TLL but would rather try and meet somebody that has been refered by a farang.I still got about ten years before retiring and was hoping to meet someone that will came and live in Australia till then.I would prefer someone with good education ie.degree
Thanks

No nasty remarks please we not all scumbags

trubrit
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by trubrit » May 27, 2011, 6:56 am

Hi Wally. Welcome to the forum . Yes there are many farang that make a business of introducing people like you to their clients . What makes you think they will be any different to those you may meet by other channels ?They normally take a cut for the introduction and a larger sum if a marriage takes place , all out of your pocket of course. They will all be described as" good "girls. Good girls are paying the procurer :-" Speaking for myself I would be reluctant to introduce you to anyone as I don't know you. Are you a good man? We don't know , nor do we know if what we think is a good girl is actually that . She may be a money grabbing bitch with a Thai man on the side .If either party turns out to be , not so good, naturally we will get the blame. hence mine and I think most regular guys reluctance to introduce couples .
There is no limit to the number of ladies that will jump at the chance to go and live in Australia, or anywhere else for that matter but you need to come over and find one for yourself. Take your time and don't look in bars, the girls there will certainly not be educated . One of your requirements . Good luck mate.
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by KHONDAHM » May 27, 2011, 6:59 am

Oh, my. Brace yourself. Not from me, but I know which posters keep a tank on standby to flame posts like this.

In the end, after all the embers have burned, the consensus will be that you should come and spend some time in person. Finding someone interested really is not difficult if you are here. Just spread word with decent people you encounter that you are in town looking for a wife. Leave a contact number, and someone will eventually give you a call to introduce you to someone or vice versa.

To expect board members to play Cupid might be a bit zealous, but good luck!

fatbob
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by fatbob » May 27, 2011, 7:22 am

Wally, mate, its something you have to do in person and over time, you would be very lucky I think if the first one works out, you make it sound a bit like taking a shopping list to the butchers with your requirements, that could be a receipe for a disaster straight off. Even if you get a lady with a degree dont expect discussions over the dinner table about local and world issues, all a degree educated woman will probaly get you is a woman who will get your money a lot quicker...I would have no expections and would just try and meet someone in person, if shes from a bar try and get a lady that is brand new, stay away from the old veterins but keep an open mind. Good luck, you'll need it.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by pienmash » May 27, 2011, 7:33 am

KHONDAHM wrote:Oh, my. Brace yourself. Not from me, but I know which posters keep a tank on standby to flame posts like this.

In the end, after all the embers have burned, the consensus will be that you should come and spend some time in person. Finding someone interested really is not difficult if you are here. Just spread word with decent people you encounter that you are in town looking for a wife. Leave a contact number, and someone will eventually give you a call to introduce you to someone or vice versa.

To expect board members to play Cupid might be a bit zealous, but good luck!
Hmmmmmmmm you want to meet a Thai lady , i have just the person for you sir , my missus is available especialy if ya gonna take her to Oz , house trained can cook , not daft - shes been round the block a few times and theres no fee involved , a few small niggly things with her but that would spoil the suprise .

THE ABOVE IS A JOKE !! BTW. (there is a fee).

If its convenient come over for a spell Wally and have a mooch round im sure you will find a nice Thai lady , there are plenty but try n stay away from the fleshpots like Pattyay n Phuket etc lets say love is not always at the top of their agenda.
I have had a few of mates come out seeking a soulmate / life partner some have been lucky some not so , im a great believer in fate maybe the reason why ive married n divorced two brasses the second being a katoey - all part of lifes wonderful web .

Whatever you do i hope you are successful in your quest and more importantly have a good time searching.

mash.

nkstan
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by nkstan » May 27, 2011, 8:07 am

I certainly agree with all the above comments!TB sums it up very well.We don't know you,there is occasionally a girl/woman that some of us think would be a good partner,but we can't be sure and we wouldn't think of helping her to get involved with someone we don't know,just because he is a Falang!I am sure ,if you are a man of good character,you can understand this position!After all, you probably would not introduce your daughter/sister/friend to me,not knowing anything about me!
If I am a trafficker,a BS artist,virgin snatcher,abuser etc.,you don't know,so how would feel if that was the case!
I hope you find this post informative,not accusatory,as it is meant!

My personal general opinion is ,not directed personally to you,but is one of wariness when a Falang ,not living here and seemingly unaware of cultural and custom expectations posts ''Looking for a Thai lady''.A ''good girl'',most likely, would not be your bed partner until after marriage ,or at least a long person to person courtship.unlike many Falang womens probable more liberal attitudes.Virginity,is ,for many,their most precious asset along with their youthful beauty!Most might not be willing to risk it so precariously!

If I was the father of a lady that might be interested,I would want much verifiable information about you to thoroughly check you out before sanctioning any into to you! :D

wally

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by wally » May 27, 2011, 9:29 am

Thanks for the advise guys.All i'm looking for is to chat to some ladies over the internet before i come over.No, i don't have a shopping list because all humans have faults and i'm not controlled by my bals but by my brains,so will not blame anybody for my mistakes,i would like to think i'm more intelligent.
I will not fall in the same traps as other guys ,i have done my homework .I'm also not intrested to go To the seedy areas as i am ashame to see the old drunken europeen men trying to be 20 years old and exploiting vunerable young poor girls.

moomoo
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by moomoo » May 27, 2011, 9:57 am

i am ashame to see the old drunken europeen men
Dont forget the old drunken americans and old drunken aussies! us europeans cant take all the glory :lol:

fatbob
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by fatbob » May 27, 2011, 10:15 am

Most foreigners, I would think at least 85% maybe more met there girlfriends or wifes in the seedy areas and at the start most foreigners attraction to Thailand was probaly again these seedy areas they enjoyed to visit. After time these areas loose there shine but in my opinion that is the truth. There are still girls in these areas that are ok, especially if they are new to the game, keep an open mind. If searching the volume of girls is certainly greater in these seedy areas. Ho's in the west are normally supporting a habit, these Thai girls are pushed into a corner through poverty and some are just looking for a life line. You will meet many westerners who will tell you they never had to pay or she not from bar, thats total BS, there egos are in the way of the real world, with a Thai girl you will always pay so get your finances ready.....

trubrit
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by trubrit » May 27, 2011, 10:17 am

wally wrote:Thanks for the advise guys.All i'm looking for is to chat to some ladies over the internet before i come over.
Can I suggest you try a few friends on facebook. plenty of chatty ones on there but don't drop your guard though. :lol:
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

moomoo
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by moomoo » May 27, 2011, 10:27 am

Wally,

Have you ever been to thailand (seedy part or otherwise)? Have you ever met any thai ladies before? or is this just something you have read about or seen on television and its tickled your fancy?

My advice to you is the same as most of the above, forget TLL or one of the multitude of dating sites. get boots on the ground and see for yourself!

Moo

wally

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by wally » May 27, 2011, 1:22 pm

Yes i have been in Bangkok,Udon Thani and Chiang Mai and want to do another tour at the end of the year.But i'm not retired like you buggers so can only visit for a month.Next year i will have long service leace then i can come for 3 monthsand that is why i want to make contact with some girls before i get there.That does not mean that i'm going to marry them .

hangsaboot
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by hangsaboot » May 27, 2011, 5:14 pm

****Some Text Removed ****

he wants to meet or have an intoduction via a niave farang ,
pump the lady , then do a runner.
save money , no pay her, or pay the bra fine.

many guys here , have served an apprenticeship ,
in the southern sex / flesh markets .

juvenile , stick to the flea markets ,
or bring big money , with you .

nkstan
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by nkstan » May 27, 2011, 5:42 pm

Sounds like you have spend a month here,tried the P4P scene and didn't find it satisfactory for whatever reasons!Obviously didn't make any friendly guys that are expats here because you are asking strangers to stand up for you with a nice girl.that you hopefully could develop into a relationship(Boom Boom) while here for an extended 3 months.Then you go back to Oz and decide whether you want her to come over,so you can still have a nice girl relationship(no marriage intended)!

Sorry mate,you are naive at best!Why in hell would we do that??? :roll: You want to play the game with a stacked deck,and we would be holding the bag :pirate:

MALC
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by MALC » May 27, 2011, 5:43 pm

take truebrit;s advice.he sums it up well

kumphawapi
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by kumphawapi » May 28, 2011, 9:56 pm

An odd request, and the language plus spelling mistakes makes me suspicious. I wouldn't introduce you to any of my friends.
But for anyone else reading this thread, I would suggest:
Learn to speak Thai - you have to be able to communicate.
A university graduate with a little English and a willingness to work for a living will have a job and will not be working in a bar. An exception might be they have children and have been abandoned by their partner, in which case your money trumps other considerations.
Live in the area, make friends with the local people, behave in an upright and honourable way, don't drink, pay your respects at the temple, help out your friends when needed with good advice and deeds. Then you will be overwhelmed with introductions.
The Thai population in the small towns and villages is very static. They all know each other, they grew up together, they went to school together, cross one lady and you have crossed them all. They will quickly know far more about you than you will ever know about them.
You will end up with the lady that you deserve.
p.s. Enough of them also read these forums for what you say here to spread out into the community.

wally

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by wally » May 29, 2011, 7:02 am

Firstly i'm not from english background but at least try to speak other language.I can speak two others apart from English.I'm prepared to learn Thai no problem.I grew up in a multicultural society and dont look down on people or get suspecious when their grammar is not the same as mine because i understand their difficulties.
Therefor i want to ask anybody for some intrudutions please. I live in Australia ,have a house good stable job and only intend to retire in 10 years time.I can offer the lady a decent living and if she has small children they will get decent education.The younger the better because the will adapt better than older children.I will paty for all the expenses to get them to Australia.
And to all the nasty commentators ,we are all not from the same grubby back ground ok .

pompui
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by pompui » May 29, 2011, 1:23 pm

Understand your good intentions Wally but have you checked the Oz embassy website for visa requirements to Australia,remember reading somewhere you need to show supporting documentation to show you have known the Thai lady for a period of time etc
No point just getting someone to find a Thai lady for you and then the next day they travel to Oz,little bit more for you to do here in LOS first. 8)

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by Aardvark » May 29, 2011, 1:46 pm

pompui wrote:Understand your good intentions Wally but have you checked the Oz embassy website for visa requirements to Australia,remember reading somewhere you need to show supporting documentation to show you have known the Thai lady for a period of time etc
No point just getting someone to find a Thai lady for you and then the next day they travel to Oz,little bit more for you to do here in LOS first. 8)
Spot on Pomp, proof you have been in a continuous relationship for at least 12 months with proof including Photo's,Airline Tickets (can't be a pen Pal) Phone Bills showing the Ladies number and frequency of calling. Then before she can get a Visa you need a Police clearance, a full medical examination by an approved Hospital and a 36.000 baht Non refundable Application Fee. I suggest our Friend takes the advice of many on here who have already told him he needs to come in person and do the ground work like everyone else. :(

wally

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by wally » May 29, 2011, 1:53 pm

Thanks mate as i said in early post i have done my homework so i know whats neededmall i want to do at this stage is to meet potential ladys and then work through the process ie visiting Thailand ,get the lady here on vacation until all the requirements are met.So once again thank you and if you know any ladies ask the, to contact me please
Thanks
Wally

Return to “Relationships”