Why l left the good old US of A

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
Shado
udonmap.com

Post by Shado » December 4, 2011, 8:26 am

Loong Lee got it right. That song has been around for a least 7 years and is simply a spoof on county & western songs by Vince Gill and Rodney Crowell. Just a couple of guys poking fun at their own music, it was not a comment on American values. Vince and Rodney formed a group called The Notorious Cherry Bombs, made a couple of albums and then went back to their own careers as single acts in 2005. I've heard that song numerous times and never associated it with anything more than a good natured parody of married life.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » December 4, 2011, 9:17 am

Shado wrote:Loong Lee got it right. That song has been around for a least 7 years and is simply a spoof on county & western songs by Vince Gill and Rodney Crowell. Just a couple of guys poking fun at their own music, it was not a comment on American values. Vince and Rodney formed a group called The Notorious Cherry Bombs, made a couple of albums and then went back to their own careers as single acts in 2005. I've heard that song numerous times and never associated it with anything more than a good natured parody of married life.
Well my reply was based on the topic question as I couldn't play the video. Buffering all the time. Now having seen it I agree bears no relation to the topic .
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

Return to “Relationships”