Cheating Thai women.

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
tamada
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by tamada » March 15, 2012, 11:14 am

Jello wrote:
harmonyudon wrote:@jellow,

bar fine, = profit.....hmmmmm.....did you ever had a girly bar in Udon??

If someone likes the girly scene and if all girls left the bar already would u enter that girly
bar without girls? big profit....jellow.....pimpy profits..jellow...wow........???

bar makes 'margins' with selling drinks and/or food! Profitable business in Udon??
Ask all the propietors jello.....
Bummer. Maybe you should sell the bar and start a new career as a on-line poker gambler! :lol:
Probably easier just to put you on 'ignore'... just like the girls do.

tamada
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by tamada » March 15, 2012, 11:20 am

Meanwhile, back on topic... I have been on both sides of the OP's situation, ie. one that has been cuckolded and as a mate of one who has been cuckolded.

My advice is not to bother, pull your head in, mind your own business but practice your best ever, wide-eyed, head-shaking, 'Well I never...' response for the moment when the excreta hits the diffuser... if it ever does.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by BigBubba » March 15, 2012, 3:34 pm

Only my opinion, but if it were me I'd want to know. At 65 the guy may not have many "do overs" left! But following some of the earlier comments I think knowing real facts is key.
Every day I wake up is a good day.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by BigBubba » March 15, 2012, 3:54 pm

trubrit wrote:Whatever you tell him, will presumably be from a standing position. What she tells him will be from a prone position with her legs open . Who do you think he will believe ?
trubrit, you have such a low opinion of women. You have any daughters?
Every day I wake up is a good day.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by trubrit » March 15, 2012, 3:58 pm

BigBubba wrote:
trubrit wrote:Whatever you tell him, will presumably be from a standing position. What she tells him will be from a prone position with her legs open . Who do you think he will believe ?
trubrit, you have such a low opinion of women. You have any daughters?
Completely wrong. I admire women for using all of the charms they have whether in a vertical or horizontal manner .Its us gullible males my comment is aimed at .
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

grievous
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by grievous » March 15, 2012, 5:28 pm

We have all used charms to get what we wanted at some stage in life. I'm sure we have all lead a girl on a little that we met down the pub as young blokes. Pretended to have similar interests and enjoy the conversation all because she had a great body that you wanted to see naked. Most likely promised to call a few girls the next morning and never did.
These girls who lie to the farang are no different, they're trying to get what they can while it is on offer and will tell a few lies to get it.
The key is to get the rose coloured glasses off and look for the nonsense not ignore it, there are always signs.
I have had a guy I got to know in thailand ask if his wife had cheated. I new the answer and it wasn't good news for him. I didn't tell him as it would have caused trouble for my wife, children and her family.
Losing their meal ticket could cause them to get some pay back happening.
He was a good guy and he eventually figured it out on his own.

rogatm
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by rogatm » March 15, 2012, 5:51 pm

having read all the comments on this topic, who thinks that in all honesty that a vast majority of thai women, whether married or not married, to thai of farang will cheat on thier partners eother as a one off or every chance they get, for what it is worth my comment would be 99.995 of thai women would cheat if there was a monetary gain to be made. and let's be honest, it's all about money, not love. thailand is supposedly the land of smiles. and i think we all know why

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by jackspratt » March 15, 2012, 6:39 pm

You take the cake, Robert.

The respectable Bangkok business man who seeks out the local swingers club, and suppliers of vitamin V, and is intimately knowledgeable about 4 or 5 Thai dating sites, has the temerity to slander "99.995%" of Thai women. :shock:

Is your glass house insured? :D

Jello
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by Jello » March 15, 2012, 7:18 pm

grievous wrote:The key is to get the rose colored glasses off and look for the nonsense not ignore it, there are always signs.
=D>
Grievous sum's it up nicely. Both men and women are capable of cheating regardless of nationality. I think some guys have unfortunately been f-ed over once and then take the extreme view that all Thai women are the same.
I've been f-ed over by falang women, but I don't paint them all with the same brush.

I wonder what happened with the neighbor of the friend of Douglas?
UFF DA!

magpie73
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by magpie73 » March 15, 2012, 8:21 pm

what was the name of thaksin's political party thai loves thai so good luck to those trying to find a soulmate you'll need it

grievous
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by grievous » March 15, 2012, 8:33 pm

I agree with you magpie you need a heap of luck to find your soul mate and endure tried and failed relationships along the journey.
I guess that makes me one of the lucky ones, 8 years together, two lovely children and as happy as ever.
I'm not gloating but just wanted to let people there are good girls out there

fatbob
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by fatbob » March 16, 2012, 7:13 am

In reply to Magpie and agreeing with Grevious, I have been with my wife also for eight years and its all good, I have a couple of mates who have been married over thirty years now with there Thai wifes, I dont cop all the negativity that some always go on about, for those who are getting involved for the first time best off concentrating on your own relationship and not listening to all the crap that old men go on about who have been jilted by women half there age who then catorgorize all Thai women to be the same. 99.995% would cheat, what a load of sh-t.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by trubrit » March 16, 2012, 10:05 am

coxo wrote: 99.995% would cheat, what a load of sh-t.
Of course they may be an indicator of the girls he goes with . :-"
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

grievous
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by grievous » March 16, 2012, 4:00 pm

99.995% of thai women who weren't interested in you in the first place, however they like your money, would cheat on you.

old-timer
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by old-timer » March 16, 2012, 8:19 pm

grievous wrote:99.995% of thai women who weren't interested in you in the first place, however they like your money, would cheat on you.
Let them.

OT............... \:D/

kimhenrix1

Cheating Thai women.

Post by kimhenrix1 » April 16, 2012, 3:58 pm

It's no doubt for me. If it's a friend, unknown or an enemy, I'D TELL HIM, no matter what! Nobody deserve to be cheated like that. And what the heck... shouldn't we farrangs stand together in these matters just like Thaigirls stand together after they have moved to their husbands home country?
Farrangs get cheated all the time simply because they do not understand that they shall never invest their money in other peoples names. And one more thing; does really ANY farang really believe that it's "true love" when age differences becomes skyhigh? The closer your new wife is up to ypur own age, the bigger is the chance for getting happy and unscrewed.... I think. ehhh

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 16, 2012, 6:43 pm

'Unscrewed'...?!? This process sounds so complicated. 555+

How does one invest in someone's name? Please clarify. Thanks.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

magpie73
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by magpie73 » April 17, 2012, 12:47 am

coxo my post was'nt meant to be negative sure people like yourself are in a good relationship but the fact is thai's prefer there own kind

fatbob
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by fatbob » April 17, 2012, 9:23 am

magpie73 wrote:the fact is thai's prefer there own kind
Do they really, not in my experience.

You need to forget your preconcieved ideas, have an open mind coupled with a lot of street common sense and you will survive and not get eaten up.

gudtymchuk
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by gudtymchuk » April 17, 2012, 9:54 am

I know the headline is Cheating Thai Women but what is not covered so far in this debate is the supposedly happily married falang who, given the opportunity, will sample a little nooky on the side. How about those falangs who use "all boys golf trip" in order to have a little additional after golf play time all the while his buddies covering for him. What would be the opinion of the group if someone suggested that maybe the little Thai wifey left at home should be told about the falang husbands indiscretions? Is not what's good for the goose, good for the gander?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Return to “Relationships”