How can this happen in life ? / DESTINY ?

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » July 22, 2012, 9:15 am

Sergio,
Personally, I couldn't care less, either way. :|
But, to re-assure your supporters, and silence the doubters, is very easy, and would take you no time at all.
Simply re-post you original post IN SPANISH,( your first language :-" ) and before, say, midday today! \:D/ \:D/

PS. Harmonyudon. As you are now lazing around with nothing better to do, while you wife slaves away all day, I think you would be the ideal person to start a "Lonely, Confused & Broken Hearts Advice Column" thread where these hundreds and hundreds of posts, (genuine and/or troll driven), continually surfacing under a variety of thread titles over many years, can be consolidated into one master thread. How about it? ;) \:D/ :lol:

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » July 22, 2012, 9:20 am

I really don't understand the obsession some have with exposing a troll .As far as I am concerned , troll or not,the OP raised an interesting subject that was generating equally interesting replies, far prefarable to some of the rubbish that is posted, or , as of lately, nothing at all outside of food and football . :-"
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » July 22, 2012, 9:43 am

Truebrit wrote: "............. nothing at all outside of food and football ."

'and sex, plus broke & disillusioned farangs, and farangs looking for advice upon how to become broke &
disillusioned. :D \:D/
Oh yes, and deaths in Bangkok. :-"

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » July 22, 2012, 10:05 am

mathusalah80 wrote:Truebrit wrote: "............. nothing at all outside of food and football ."

'and sex, plus broke & disillusioned farangs, and farangs looking for advice upon how to become broke &
disillusioned. :D \:D/
Oh yes, and deaths in Bangkok. :-"
Precisely. Very little to do with a map of Udon Thani or surrounding areas.It would appear somehow we have lost our way over the years . :-"
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 22, 2012, 10:28 am

^^ But thankfully the forum hasn't developed a vicarious (and most likely, Freudian) obsession with all things ladyboy, Pattaya and Phuket. =D>

Now, back to our Spanish friend's quest for true love, and fulfilling his destiny, in LOS. :D

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » July 22, 2012, 11:26 am

Thank you, Trubrit & Jackspratt, for joining me in lightening, and introducing a much needed sense of humour, on this thread, while also still making valid points. =D> =D> Hopefully, such a trend can be established, where appropriate, on a few other threads. :-k

PS. URGENT. Any Spanish Language literate members out there are asked to immediately send private pm, (in English!), to Sergio. ;) \:D/ :lol:

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » July 22, 2012, 1:33 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:.... Harmonyudon. As you are now lazing around with nothing better to do.....
Think you're mistaken Khun mathusalah80. I would be braindead if I wake-up in Udon and think to myself: 'what shall I do today?'

You'll hear soon from me again!!! ;)

As for your suggestion of a column, I think its not a good idea cause im not the right person for it.
Its like a doctor with a big cigar advise you to quit smoking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Les deseo a todos un buen día!
Don't be a loser, don't comment on others if u haven't achieved a thing.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » July 22, 2012, 3:16 pm

Harmonyudon wrote:

"You'll hear soon from me again!!! " I don't doubt that; but the question is; Which me? [-X

"Its like a doctor with a big cigar advise you to quit smoking"
Or, like opening two identical shops, in the same street, perhaps? [-X :lol:

"Les deseo a todos un buen día!" For me, every day is. Anyway, it is well past 1200hrs! :-" I KNEW it! :D :lol:

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » July 22, 2012, 3:51 pm

@mathusalah80,

You seems to know me quite well. Curious now who you are????
To answer your question: Me=me and not my 'wife'. How will I arrange that?
I'll tell you in private....... ;)

Back to the topic:
Sergio, if you decide to live in Udon and cause of the fact that you're still young, do something.
Perhaps a spanish restaurant, still dont have in Udon. Makes you and your gfr/wife bussy. Dont think
you will be rich, be happy if you can achieve break-even. More better open something for your wife
and open one for yourself or find for example a (teaching) job. If you manage to find a job and
your wife is working also.....much more better.

Its perhaps not so wise to open only ONE business TOGETHER with your gfr/wife. :roll:
Don't be a loser, don't comment on others if u haven't achieved a thing.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 22, 2012, 6:28 pm

davecryan wrote:They are trolls...probably the same guy.........?
What a shame , i had open with friendship with everybody here and that is what i get from you ? [-X

Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 22, 2012, 6:30 pm

barryp wrote:SERGIO IS A TROLL ..... SPANISH; YEAH RIGHT!!
What a shame.......it gets me many time to find a forum like this , i opened by friendship to everyone because here there are people that lived something like i do .

Anyway i am very thankfull and really appreciated the comments that i had received here , i will still around as this place really interest me

All the best

Sergio.

Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 22, 2012, 6:37 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:Sergio,
Personally, I couldn't care less, either way. :|
But, to re-assure your supporters, and silence the doubters, is very easy, and would take you no time at all.
Simply re-post you original post IN SPANISH,( your first language :-" ) and before, say, midday today! \:D/ \:D/

PS. Harmonyudon. As you are now lazing around with nothing better to do, while you wife slaves away all day, I think you would be the ideal person to start a "Lonely, Confused & Broken Hearts Advice Column" thread where these hundreds and hundreds of posts, (genuine and/or troll driven), continually surfacing under a variety of thread titles over many years, can be consolidated into one master thread. How about it? ;) \:D/ :lol:
I can repost in Spanish , but it has no sense at all , because here people will not understand , as other comment says i do not find a forum in Spanish where i can get advises

"Me ha costado mucho encontrar un foro con personas a las que también le haya pasado lo mismo que a mi , no tengo necesidad alguna de demostrar nada porque ya he dado con muy buenas personas aquí que me ayudan con su gran experiencia y gracias a ésto sabre enfrentarme a las situaciones con mayor facilidad "

"It takes me long time to find a forum with people that past thought what i am passing , i dont have to demonstrate nothing , because i had already meet some people here that give me great advises and with their knowledge and experience it will be much easy to affront all the situations that i could find when i arrive in 55 Days...

Anyway again to those who had helped me , and can realy on me on anything i can help

Have my warm regards

Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 22, 2012, 6:42 pm

SJP17 wrote:Whats the point in writing all that , if its not true :^o , i dont understand why people do it :confused:
Thats the point to get , my free time is very limited to be counting histories thought forums that i had never enter .

Once entered i noticed very fast that there are very good people here that with their life experience can teach me some lessons and appreciated that

Sergio.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » July 22, 2012, 6:47 pm

Sergio CANNOT post in Spanish as (if some of you can bother to read the rules you agree to abide by :shock: ) the rules clearly do not allow him to.
This is an English language Forum, except for the parts for Thai language use.

If people believe that he is a genuine poster & you have some assistance or good advice to offer then please reply to him.
If you believe he is a troll then the best use you can make of your time is to put him on your foe list & ignore him.
If you think this thread is a crock of s*** then start a super tremendous one of your own!!

Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 22, 2012, 6:50 pm

BobHelm wrote:Sergio CANNOT post in Spanish as (if some of you can bother to read the rules you agree to abide by :shock: ) the rules clearly do not allow him to.

If people believe that he is a genuine poster & you have some assistance or good advice to offer then please reply to him..
If you believe he is a troll then the best use you can make of your time is to put him on your foe list & ignore him.
If you think this thread is a crock of s*** then start a super tremendous one of your own!!

Your reply well noted with many thanks , very sorry to had posted in Spanish .

Nothing like this will happen again

Have my best regards ,

Sergio.

tekmo
udonmap.com

Post by tekmo » July 23, 2012, 2:33 am

people who thinks your a troll, let them troll too. it doesnt make it any different then them..
let them be.. let them troll.. just ignore them and look at all the positive replies.

nongwuasoguy
udonmap.com

Post by nongwuasoguy » July 23, 2012, 6:01 am

Sergio,
For me you didn't post in spanish because you had translated your text "word by word"... Some peoples like to throw ---- in the fan and after laught at those who reply. IGNORE THEM!!! Keep in mind that many of us try to help you according to their experience.
Keep in mind that a girl that you know only writing on internet and via Skype can tell you what you want to listen but she can have true love either. When big love emotions are there, you have to watch yourself!!! TAKE TIME to know her and her family. If everything goes fast (want money, want a marriage, want to have gold et c )... watch it out!
khounudon

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » July 23, 2012, 9:34 am

by BobHelm » July 22, 2012, 6:47 pm

Sergio CANNOT post in Spanish as (if some of you can bother to read the rules you agree to abide by ) the rules clearly do not allow him to.

My sincere apologies for my, NOT Sergio, being at fault for the rules having been broken. Just thought it would be a quick way of clearing up the troll/not troll debate.
On re-reading my post, clearly I showed a lack of sensitivity towards Sergio, in the event of his being genuine, in that I now realize it clearly implied he was a troll. That was not my intention, (which got rather mixed up with my teasing of Harmonyudon), and I regret very much any offence or hurt my lack of sensitivity may have caused you Sergio. Good luck in your search.

To Bob: That is me well and truly, (and deservedly?), put in my place! :cry: :( :oops:
I like you better when you are writing about sport, or chastizing somebody else.
Please also see private pm regarding: "If you think this thread is a crock of s*** then start a super tremendous one of your own!!" :shock: :( 8-[ :-#

redwolf
udonmap.com

Post by redwolf » July 26, 2012, 6:48 pm

I thought the same.
AUT VIAM INVENIAM AUT FACIAM | ARCANA IMPERII | ALIS AQUILAE

redwolf
udonmap.com

Post by redwolf » July 31, 2012, 5:08 am

redwolf wrote:I thought the same.
I mean I thought the same about it being a troll. But I guess that's all been covered by now.

As for the OP's topic, -my flat answer is that it's not a case of destiny. The is no question 'how can this happen'. And Destiny is at best a disposable concept among Men and those who play flutes. What you speak of is (IMO only) a matter of will. It plays a much more important role here for foreigners, because it connotes control. If you are lured by romance to this place, you may do well to view it in terms less governed by chance (which destiny claims as semantic kin), and more governed by your own will power, and a well-honed and relentless capacity to adapt.
AUT VIAM INVENIAM AUT FACIAM | ARCANA IMPERII | ALIS AQUILAE

Return to “Relationships”