Do we know this guy?

Pay tribute to loved ones and friends here...
Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Do we know this guy?

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 8, 2013, 11:52 am

Seem to be a sad way to go, many days passed before his body was found! RIP

http://www.pattaya103.com/american-dead ... -thailand/

American Expat found Dead in Nong Khai Home

By Staff Reporter | January 8, 2013

A 63 year old American Expat is reported to have been found dead in his home near Nong Khai

The man, identified to the press only as “Ronnie” was discovered by his ex wife as she visited the home he occupies alone this week. Police, who were called to the scene, found the body on the stairs and initial medical reports indicate that he had been dead for up to 10 days prior to discovery.

The house showed no signs of break in and investigators think that he either fell down the stairs, after tripping, or had a heart attack.

The man was last seen by local pals on the 28th of December when he was in a local bar. His ex-wife, with whom he retained regular contact, tried to visit him just after new year and subsequently on Tuesday, when, according to reports, a foul aroma warned her that things weren’t quite right, and she called Police, who gained access to the property and made the discovery. The US Embassy has been informed and the body removed for forensic examination

Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

parrot
udonmap.com

Do we know this guy?

Post by parrot » January 8, 2013, 12:40 pm

I've got Thai class this afternoon, but a quickie read says:

Possibility of slipping on the steps after drinking, lived in Tamboon Wat Ta Tdo, house locked from inside, no signs of struggle.

Known as Mr. Ronnie, US citizen, last seen by a friend on 28 Dec having a beer at a bar in Nongkai.

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_newsonlin ... &subcatid=

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Do we know this guy?

Post by kjellsnell » January 8, 2013, 4:10 pm

Sad stories....life ends up like this RIP
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Do we know this guy?

Post by Aardvark » January 8, 2013, 4:21 pm

Very Sad RIP ...

747man
udonmap.com

Do we know this guy?

Post by 747man » January 9, 2013, 4:53 pm

Yes,I Knew Ronnie personally,He was a Neighbour of mine rented a house just across the road from me,But Kept himself to Himself,Spoke with him a couple of times in about the 3 years he lived on this same estate,But a lot of the time he would'nt even pass the time of day with anybody,Sometimes I would say "Good Morning Ron " & He would'nt even bother to answer me back,As I say " He kept himself to himself " He then had a nice new house built around the corner from me,so never ever saw him walk past my house in the past 12 Months or so......
The first I was aware of anything untoward was when 3 rescue vehicles,An Ambulance,& Police car went past my place and round the corner,I Did'nt go follow them as I don't like to be nosey,Plus I was'nt feeling too well myself that day...It was only the next day I found out what had happened and that it was that somebody had found Ronnie dead in his locked up house........

Although I could'nt class him as a friend,Nor Enemy,Sorry to hear of his demise.....

R.I.P. Ron.................. :( :( :(

Return to “Obituaries”