Tom N Toms Coffee

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
lee
udonmap.com

Tom N Toms Coffee

Post by lee » March 19, 2013, 11:33 am

According to UD Town's facebook page Tom N Tom's coffee shop is coming soon. Personally I've never heard of it before so I did a quick Google and discovered it's the most popular brand of coffee in Korea. There are already a couple of shops in Bangkok and one in Hua Hin. I guess Udon appeals to them more than other cities in Thailand.

I believe they offer food also so it's probably very similar to Black Canyon Coffee shop.

I wonder how many coffee shops are in Udon these days, I've lost count myself. :-k
tomntomscoffee.jpg

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Tom N Toms Coffee

Post by harmonyudon » March 19, 2013, 11:50 am

lee wrote:I wonder how many coffee shops are in Udon these days. :-k
I did also : http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/u ... 26267.html

Serving hot coffee and ice coffee you can make very high margins.
Don't be a loser, don't comment on others if u haven't achieved a thing.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

Bakwaan

Tom N Toms Coffee

Post by Bakwaan » March 19, 2013, 1:38 pm

Howdy all! Long time lurker here, part time annual visitor. Enjoying Udon right now.

Hopefully Tom & Tom's make better coffee here than in Korea. Back there, it is very weakly made and most folks load it up with cream and sugar anyway. If you're looking for a strong, delicious cup of black coffee, you may be disappointed.

Miruku
udonmap.com

Tom N Toms Coffee

Post by Miruku » March 20, 2013, 2:04 pm

Hi. I just returned from Udon where I drank lots of coffee at many establishments. I noticed that all the Udon coffee I drank was US style which I find to be a little too bitter for me, whereas in Melbourne where I mainly reside, I can buy European-style coffee which I prefer and really enjoy.

Without wanting to stir up any "anti" feelings with anyone, I suggest a few of the coffee outlets in Udon might like to try making fuller flavoured European-style coffee which I find doesn't need sugar like the US style coffee, if only to offer the customers another option.
Trevor McConchie

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”