The Udonmap.com Forumites Monthly Meetings - 2006

Monthly meetings, organizations, important dates to remember etc.
arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » October 8, 2006, 12:37 am

I think my money is on Val (boy).

It would account for the self flattery! :wink: :lol:

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » October 8, 2006, 3:21 am

not sure how things went at german restauarant, well, neither does the owner, as he was also at the night market, as he usually is on the weekend. but the pre-meeting/side meeting/other meeting went quite well. festive and humorous as usual. no......udongirl did not show, so the mystery continues. myself, val, stan and signifigant others were in attendance, along with arjay, another gent, who, my apologies, forget id/name, along with val's personable friend raymond, and another friend and customer of cliff's, patrick, nice gent, oh yea, cliff made it also.

cliff is not allowed to talk to strangers, as another gent, term loosely used, strolled by with a major chip on shoulder, was ignored, but i talked to him a bit, personal opinion, he needs an attitude adjustment to get a passing grade for playing nicely with fellow classmates. that aside, nice night.

at ree's suggestion, made our way to climax, yummy eye candy, i was pleased with, although one or 2 others seemed to not be interested, and a couple others were. not much changed since little rock, except plenty of dancers, about 10, keeping my eyes and thoughts busy. then the band came on, and that did it for me. exit with the rest who had mixed ideas of being there.

hope the other venue was as enjoyable. for future reference, i'm guessing, the night market will be a usual stop, for pre meetings on a monthly basis. for those with the same opinion of, 'why go anywhere else'. good, cheap food/beer, good company/conversation, and one of the better eye candy spots in udorn. good starting point for those who wish to meet and chit chat, before moving to meeting place and beyond.

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » October 8, 2006, 9:52 am

:lol: :shock: :lol: 3 am, and you are posting,midnight ,y6ou were still wound up drinking ,dancing and looking :lol: Did you rent the room with the computer in it :lol:
Accurate appraisal of the evening!!
I like the chat ,eat and drink time at the night market.Although I need a better ,higher seat for lengthy stays.Didn't care much for the stranger that was so imposing!But,I chalk it off to to much alcohol that allows the chip on the shoulder to emerge into full view.

I find that my ''chip'' comes out with excess drink.That is why I don't drink for drunk effect!Dull senses make me quick to anger!Being around perceived beliggerent drunks,is not a comfortable spot for me.If he had been Thai,I would have immediately exited to remove any possibility of confrontation! :roll:

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » October 8, 2006, 3:20 pm

did the same as you, canned the hotel. headed back home. was fine to drive, plus close to hwy to home, no worries about motorcyclist committing suicide on my car. 1 beer per hr is my limit, or if feeling lazy i'll stay in town, mainly out of fear of suicide drivers, not my driving ability.

so, anyone want to clue us in on deiters place, how was it, anyone show. our apologies, we were distracted and didn't show :lol:

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » October 8, 2006, 7:42 pm

:lol: :lol: Udongirl,we didn't get to meet you :!: Or did we :lol:

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » October 8, 2006, 7:54 pm

I think maybe we did. :D :lol: :lol:

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » October 8, 2006, 8:21 pm

:lol: Was it you Arjay? :wink:

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » October 8, 2006, 9:19 pm

No not all. I had thought it was you for a while, but I've got my money on Val again. :D

By the way, can you find who spells separation as "seperation"? I've seen it (seperated) on the Forum before, but haven't yet been able to find it. :wink: That should be the key to the perpetrator!! :D

valentine

Post by valentine » October 10, 2006, 7:55 pm

Well how to spell seperation wasn't really the clue Arjay. The clue was in "her boyfriend is inactive right now"
I tried to change my email address and when logging back in, was told my account is inactive, consult with admin. Now how could I do that if I couldn't get on line? So, I opened a further account for my wife, logged on, then PM to Lee. So Udongirl is my missus, hence all the nice things she had to say about me. Now I am well and truly fully active again now, especially after the "meet" saturday night. More about that later.

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » October 10, 2006, 11:07 pm

:lol: What a devilish sort you are Val :lol: Of course you were the main suspect!You are to cool 8)

Return to “Notice Board”