Udon Bargirl problably killed

Udon Thani news, views and comments
pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » April 21, 2013, 6:51 am

harmonyudon wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:... she might have died fiollowing an accident
Possible..... and close friends of her already suspect a person as the muderer if its a murder. Not to speculate any further I would like to ask you all if her death is under investigation of the police and/or if her death has been published somewhere.

Although she have chosen to work in bar and she could be rough but she had a good (small)heart. I knew her rather well, also her private life was a mess. She used to share a room with her friend at the tweesap hotel,soy 1, so for her it was thus only 80bht per day. This soy is oposite Harmony, so she came nearly every day to visit us.

After having a good time at a restaurant pub in Medan, I was shocked to hear this news.

RIP Ning.

1st message I received from one of her friends:
George ning already dei.
I just come bak. Some kill her. I think xxxxx you remembe him
After this I contacted some others and at the internetshop in soy sampan and ofcourse country bar they were all talking about this.

KP, it seems that you rely more on barowner's (hearsay) rather than her close friends...????
Have seen nothing on the udonthani police website ot thairath,can you not send another sms back to her friend or ask your wife and update here accordingly. :-k Am out in town next week but bartalk seems not the most accurate,is there a picture of the lass from Harmony bar old days either listening to Morti's guitar work or as a group picture,maybe the face will ringabell to someone 8)

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 21, 2013, 7:42 am

IN .,ine with my investigative nose I did actually ask one or two ladies of the night as it were what the story was, and they did coinfoirm that something had happened to ' Ning ' they even showed me a picture, not that can ever remember seeing her but idid nto frequent Harmony Bar, one or two were concerned and said they woudl make a concerted effort to ascertain the situation. Thats all i could find out, nothing concrete just supposition , someone did say water was involved, but hoiw that was thought I have no idea, unless she was near the sea ( and she couldn't swim ).

In reality no-one actually knows ,but i stirred the poverbial pot a bit , maybe in a day or two we may hear a little bit more.

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » April 21, 2013, 9:32 am

pompui wrote: ......the lass from Harmony bar old days either listening to Morti's guitar work or as a group picture,maybe the face will ringabell to someone 8)
@Pompui,
In the vid where morty plays Loso you can see Ning, the 3rd of the first row dancing and singing.

I really hope that someone see her so that the (strong) rumors may not be true.

George
Don't be a loser, don't comment on others if u haven't achieved a thing.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » April 21, 2013, 9:58 am

Heres the Video.But I thought Ning was the tall one at the back of me
Please confirm George?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7wDHDqCZK0

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » April 21, 2013, 10:16 am

Astana wrote: mourn a person who has died
to associate the sad loss of a friend /employee with the demise and or rumour of an unknown brass (good or bad) is very distasteful
Khun Paul wrote:In reality no-one actually knows
KP, thats why I posted if there are from official side info published.

If the rumors are true one can not mourn about the loss of an ex-staff and friend, because its just another BarGirl. Look at yourself in the mirror first before posting like this.

Astana
udonmap.com

Post by Astana » April 21, 2013, 11:09 am

harmonyudon wrote:
Astana wrote: mourn a person who has died
to associate the sad loss of a friend /employee with the demise and or rumour of an unknown brass (good or bad) is very distasteful
Khun Paul wrote:In reality no-one actually knows
KP, thats why I posted if there are from official side info published.

If the rumors are true one can not mourn about the loss of an ex-staff and friend, because its just another BarGirl. Look at yourself in the mirror first before posting like this.
Any quote that is less than the entire work of which it is a part could be smeared as 'out of context'. We should take care not to take any quote that is not complete as any justification for this posters point of view as it lacks credibility.

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » April 21, 2013, 11:22 am

mortiboy wrote:Heres the Video.But I thought Ning was the tall one at the back of me
Please confirm George?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7wDHDqCZK0
Yes, in the first scene she is thus the 3rd of the first row.

Here is a clear picture.

Attachments
ning_at_harmony.jpg
ning_at_harmony.jpg (58.53 KiB) Viewed 3186 times

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » April 21, 2013, 11:32 am

@Astana and others,
If you have more info about what happen to Ning please post otherwise please refrain from other comments.

Astana
udonmap.com

Post by Astana » April 21, 2013, 12:00 pm

harmonyudon wrote:@Astana and others,
If you have more info about what happen to Ning please post otherwise please refrain from other comments.
You have no evidence yourself just guesses that something might or might not have happened, so please refrain from posting any further about something you really haven't got a clue about.

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Post by ting_tong » April 21, 2013, 12:34 pm

///off topic sorta/// I thought harmony got a 1st warning already, slowed down, but has forgotten and is again full force at disrupting the board with arguments, trolling, off topic posting, ect? How many chances will he get?

As for Ning, sorry to hear she "may" be killed. I met her before and she was a nice lady.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » April 21, 2013, 1:22 pm

well i did not see anything wrong in georges original post asking for any info or help about a girl probably killed...
but man what stupid reply's all, is this because it is only a bargirl? and not so important as fe a small boy that get smacked in the face by a farang?, to me there is no difference , they are both human , nothing more or less...
how low can one get here ... :(

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 21, 2013, 2:38 pm

While I agree somewhat with your sentiments kop, I think you will find a lot of the responses to George's posts relate to the poster, rather than what is posted.

He seems to have a long-standing, and somewhat unique ability to get up the noses of other forum(s) members - including mine I will admit. :?

As I see it, he gets on a roll with a thread/theme, and doesn't really know when to pull his head in. Hence his (apparent) warning here, and total banning on UT - which is somewhat tolerant of previously banned personalities.

As for the young lady in question - if our most eminent Inspector Clouseau (aka Khun Paul) can't figure it out, what chance do the rest of us mere mortals have? :D

//Mod. Note: We are very tolerant here, but do have our limits. Hence, harmonyudon warned again and given an indeterminate "time-out" by popular request, for obvious reasons.//

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 21, 2013, 5:37 pm

Can confirm picture shown is the lady we are talking about.
The sad fact is in truth that in this country people do die form a vast variety of reasons some obviously criminal, but unless you are family you don't really know and as the occurrence is almost a daily event local and national papers don't bother to report the mundane run of the mill death with or without suspicious circumstances. if you consider the death toll on the roads gets almost no mention daily , and that is believed to be in the mid 70's, Sorry to say but what chance will we ever really know about one young lady who some may know. Sorry but the truth often hurts, George , you just have to be patient and stop stirring theres a good chap.

//Mod Note: Thread cleaned & closed.//

Return to “Udon Thani News”