Global House #2

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
lee
udonmap.com

Global House #2

Post by lee » May 1, 2013, 9:39 am

Global House are currently building another store on the Khon Kean highway. They have started clearing and filling the land, you can see the location below. It looks like there won't be any shortage of building supplies shops in the future!

https://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=17.3 ... sz=17&z=15[/googlemap]

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Global House #2

Post by WBU ALUM » May 1, 2013, 9:44 am

Maybe they'll have some employees who will do more than say hello and then hide. :lol: :lol: :lol: Global House #1 has been disappointing from a "service and help" perspective. I've also found the same products much cheaper at other hardware venues.

Wish #2 luck. I hope they improve some things.

Frankie 1
udonmap.com

Global House #2

Post by Frankie 1 » May 1, 2013, 9:55 am

WBU ALUM wrote:Maybe they'll have some employees who will do more than say hello and then hide. :lol: :lol: :lol: Global House #1 has been disappointing from a "service and help" perspective.
Global House in Khon Kaen are better at service, but...

I was interested in an article (kitchen appliance), but wanted more onfo before buying it. An employee walked up to me and offered help, she spoke English very well and really did her best to help. She didn't know anything about the product though. She went on a search for me to find somebody with some knowledge about the product. She searched for 15 minutes but couldn't find anybody who could offer some info.

Finally I bought the product at Thai Watsadu :D

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Global House #2

Post by semperfiguy » May 1, 2013, 10:57 am

WBU ALUM wrote:Maybe they'll have some employees who will do more than say hello and then hide. :lol: :lol: :lol: Global House #1 has been disappointing from a "service and help" perspective. I've also found the same products much cheaper at other hardware venues.

Wish #2 luck. I hope they improve some things.
Even worse than the clerks who says hello and hide are the very aggressive ones who will lie, misrepresent and tell you everything you want to hear just to sell you a product...usually an upgrade to the one you have in your hand at the time. Example: Sir, that water filter is no good. This one is number one, guaranteed for one year and only 100 baht more. Okay, where does it say that on the label? Oh, solly...my Engrish is not good!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Global House #2

Post by WBU ALUM » May 1, 2013, 11:00 am

Frankie 1 wrote:and really did her best to help. She didn't know anything about the product though. She went on a search for me to find somebody with some knowledge about the product. She searched for 15 minutes but couldn't find anybody who could offer some info.
I will always applaud the effort, even if unsuccessful. I return to those stores and shops. =D> :D

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”