Info Please

General Udon Thani topics only!
banpaeng
udonmap.com

Info Please

Post by banpaeng » September 27, 2013, 11:37 am

There use to be a fellow named cliff who ran an internet shop down by Nong Prajak lake. He still might be a member of Udonmap. Anyway I am looking for him and his shop as it has moved or I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Info Please

Post by trubrit » September 27, 2013, 1:13 pm

banpaeng wrote:There use to be a fellow named cliff who ran an internet shop down by Nong Prajak lake. He still might be a member of Udonmap. Anyway I am looking for him and his shop as it has moved or I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Guess you mean Pop's/? Have sent you Pm with phone number.
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Info Please

Post by banpaeng » September 27, 2013, 3:34 pm

Thank's kind Gentleman!!!!

Natalie

Info Please

Post by Natalie » October 4, 2013, 5:59 pm

Hi I am trying to find a family that I lived with in Udon Thani 1987 for 1 year as an exchange student. There surname was something like this "Watthanonuwitgri" I am not too sure on the spelling. My host father brought land and had houses built on it. They had 3 daugthers. We lived opposite of a man made lake. It was being made and was finished when I was there. There was also a temple near by that held cremations. I went to an all girl school which may have been "Tessa-bahn 7" as the photo of this school looks familiar. Thats all the information I have at the moment. Any help would be gladly appreciated. Thankyou Natalie Todd.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”