Guinea Hens

Monthly meetings, organizations, important dates to remember etc.
bigsnake
udonmap.com

Guinea Hens

Post by bigsnake » October 16, 2013, 7:36 pm

Mudguard wrote:Hi J.W. I am in Australia until the 27th when I will return to my village at Ban That. We have 11 young ones now running around in our yard about 10 weeks old. Send me email to ( howardjames82@hotmail.com) with your contact details n I will speak with you on return..Cheers Mudguard
Mudguard, PM me when you return I to would like to buy a couple of Guinea Hens.
CHEERS Enjoy your visit DOWNUNDER! ;)

Rich Becker
udonmap.com

Guinea Hens

Post by Rich Becker » October 18, 2013, 12:47 pm

Mudguard wrote:Rich.......We have guinea fowls in Swang Daen Din..on our farm. They breed like rats.They have a habit of laying eggs and the other chickens hatch them. We are looking after 12 guinea chicks and they sure rip through the garden eating anything that moves...they have another 20 eggs that other chickens are sitting on now...
Rich...if you have not yet got..I can supply when my chicks get older..Cheers Mudguard..
Hi, I have been trying to contact you about your birds, I want to come and get some from you. Please send me an E mail at rbkr39@zoho.com Rich

Rich Becker
udonmap.com

Guinea Hens

Post by Rich Becker » October 18, 2013, 12:50 pm

Hi, I have been trying to contact you to get some if you still have, please reply to me at rbkr39@zoho,com Thanks Rich

Mudguard
udonmap.com

Guinea Hens

Post by Mudguard » October 21, 2013, 10:12 am

Rich... I am in Australia n will be back next Sunday..I have sent you mail on the site you gave me but, no go?
I have sold all my chicks now and will let you know when the others are big enough... Cheers Mudguard..

Mudguard
udonmap.com

Guinea Hens for sale.

Post by Mudguard » February 6, 2014, 8:02 am

I now have 5 hens for sale...0ne adult male ( femail killed by dog ) and four at 7 months old...Sell for BHT 400,00 each.
If anyone interested please contact here or by email ( howardjames82@hotmail.com )

Cheers...Mudguard.. Sawang Daen Din.

Rich Becker
udonmap.com

Guinea Hens

Post by Rich Becker » April 23, 2014, 12:19 pm

Just read message, I thought you were going to contact me per my E mail when you had birds ???? rbkr39@zoho.com

Mudguard
udonmap.com

Guinea Hens now sold....Thank you.

Post by Mudguard » May 19, 2014, 8:25 am

Rich Becker wrote:Does anyone know where I can buy Guinea Hens around Udon?? They are about size of a chicken, have grey and white mottled body with kind of orange comb on the head. Not a very pretty bird but I have seen many times in Thailand. Appreciate your help, Rich

Return to “Notice Board”