Chiropractor visit,Thursday,May 8th

Monthly meetings, organizations, important dates to remember etc.
nkstan
udonmap.com

Post by nkstan » April 16, 2014, 2:55 pm

Dr.Den will come to the Kinaree,May 8th.There will have to be a minimum of 10 set appointments to insure his trip!!
So call me early at 0875509925.
Also,for those that want the visits to continue,please get the word around to help with the numbers.Thank you

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Chiropractor visit - Kinnaree -Thurs, May 8th

Post by docta » May 3, 2014, 3:13 pm

Hello to all,
Our Chiropractor is coming again to, Kinnaree, this, Thursday, May 8th.
Please support years of efforts finding an excellent, Chiropractor, to come, Udon Thani, once a month.
Dr. Din, drives 12 hours round trip to service us here in, Udon. Please, if you make an appointment, keep it!
It takes a minimum of ten appointments in, Udon, for Dr. Din to meet his traveling expenses, including lost business for the two days required to close his home clinic down south.
If you need a quality body healing Chiropractic treatment, please join us to keep, Dr. Din, coming up this way, if not, we'll lose him.
Attachments
UM post May 8th-14.jpg

ZARguy
udonmap.com

Post by ZARguy » June 14, 2014, 5:25 pm

Hi Stan,
You seem to be the organiser of the Chiropractic visits, so...
I live in South Africa and see my chiro every now and again.
It's great to know there is someone in Udon, as for my next visit I plan on staying 2 -3 months.
As I will stay some of the time in Udon I will try to make use of the chiro next time I visit.

I have a few quick questions:
1) What is the cost per app.
2) What is the "Kinnery"
3) Are there any chiros in Sawangdeandin or Sakon Nahkon that you know of (my gf is in SDD).
4) Do you perhaps know of any physiotherapists in Udon or SDD or how to locate one?

PS: This may be a stupid question but how do Thais in the Udon area find tradespeople or professionals?
Is there a yellow pages and are there local newspapers? Or is info all passed on by word-of-mouth?
When I asked my gf to locate a plumber she seemed to have no idea how to find one!

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » June 14, 2014, 6:49 pm

ZARguy wrote: PS: This may be a stupid question but how do Thais in the Udon area find tradespeople or professionals?
Is there a yellow pages and are there local newspapers? Or is info all passed on by word-of-mouth?
When I asked my gf to locate a plumber she seemed to have no idea how to find one!
Udon has its own yellowpages....online.....but Thais seem to rarely use them.
http://search.yellowpages.co.th/search. ... 9%E0%B8%B5

I have pretty good luck doing google searches for things like 'physical therapist อุดร' If you add the อุดร (Thai for Udon) after what you're searching for, you'll have better luck with your search. I found this (photo) doing such a search. Beware....what a website calls 'chiropractor' (in Thailand) may be a bit of a stretch.

Finally, Bangkok Hospital has pretty good physical therapists. They resolved a long-standing shoulder problem for me after about 5 visits.

Return to “Notice Board”