Falang in Udon Police Station

General Udon Thani topics only!
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 4, 2014, 7:30 am

Actually i did email a freind I have in the british Embassy stating the Forum and the posts so far, I am sure if they want to help they will even if it is only a phone call to their friends. And NO I am not smug but after a decade of living here with so many trying to circumnavigate the system and then shouting help me, one gets a little blase about shouts for help unless of course they are justified aka accidents deaths etc.
No I am not glad he is here in prison for Christmas but for the last 14 months this man has done nothing to help himself, so what in hell are we supposed to do after these 14 months bail him out, just because he is bloody lazy.
I am not either judge or executioner, he has made his bed.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 4, 2014, 9:01 am

Having just learnt of the identity of the Foreigner in udon Police station, I can tell you I have over the past 10 years bailed said person out of that place twice, and do not intend to get him out again, he is a product of his own stupidity and unfortunately does deserve his current predicament. He is not a stupid man far from it having taught at various schools in Udon and Chiang Mai ( where he was asked to leave ) for some years, so in reality it comes even more so as NO surprise.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » December 4, 2014, 9:22 am

So it's "Som Naam nah" then! Some people never learn! :roll:
Mai mee tahng !

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » December 4, 2014, 9:40 am

Before anyone leaves their home country they should have a plan "B". That plan should have an emergency cash nest egg that is enough for a ticket home and a couple months of rent for a small place to stay until you find a job and get settled in. Thailand is a great place to retire, IF you have money. Being broke in Thailand is NOT fun.

wilson_smith
udonmap.com

Post by wilson_smith » December 4, 2014, 9:50 am

if it is the same person I am thinking about, yes he deserves to be in there

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » December 4, 2014, 9:54 am

wazza wrote:Didn't Trubrit claim to represent the UK consulate up here years ago with prison visits etc

I can remember various mentions of visits for some guy with a murder wrap ????
No. I have never claimed to represent anyone but myself. In the case you mentioned I informed the British embassy of his detention, who arranged their own consulate visit .My prisoner visiting was purely of a compassionate nature for British citizens detained in Bangkok and mainly involved taking them books to read, and stationary for them to write home .
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » December 4, 2014, 10:00 am

Not another English Teacher is it?
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » December 4, 2014, 10:10 am

Khun Paul wrote:Having just learnt of the identity of the Foreigner in udon Police station, I can tell you I have over the past 10 years bailed said person out of that place twice, and do not intend to get him out again, he is a product of his own stupidity and unfortunately does deserve his current predicament. He is not a stupid man far from it having taught at various schools in Udon and Chiang Mai ( where he was asked to leave ) for some years, so in reality it comes even more so as NO surprise.
Name and shame
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » December 4, 2014, 10:17 am

it could,nt be the teacher we know as " ALIEN " could it :shock:

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 4, 2014, 10:33 am

ADRIAN ( he of the bicycle fame as well as other indiscretions over the past few years. )

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » December 4, 2014, 10:47 am

Khun Paul wrote:ADRIAN ( he of the bicycle fame as well as other indiscretions over the past few years. )
Last time I saw that guy was a few months ago at the center point night market, about 5pm. He was intoxicated and accosting random Thai's demanding to know why they like Taksin. :confused:

Some people make me feel embarrassed to be Farang. =;

Dublin Tony
udonmap.com

Post by Dublin Tony » December 4, 2014, 10:59 am

Didnt he work at the Don Bosco school here in Udon for a while ??

Tony

JoeThrows
udonmap.com

Re: Falang in Udon Police Station

Post by JoeThrows » December 4, 2014, 11:19 am

Jello wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:ADRIAN ( he of the bicycle fame as well as other indiscretions over the past few years. )
Last time I saw that guy was a few months ago at the center point night market, about 5pm. He was intoxicated and accosting random Thai's demanding to know why they like Taksin. :confused:

Some people make me feel embarrassed to be Farang. =;
Well now he has great access to random Thais and he can question them all day and night. Sounds like a win win

Jello
udonmap.com

Re: Falang in Udon Police Station

Post by Jello » December 4, 2014, 11:44 am

JoeThrows wrote: Well now he has great access to random Thais and he can question them all day and night. Sounds like a win win
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 4, 2014, 12:29 pm

Yes he did work at Don Bosco but eventually they saw the light and he went,where he went no-one really knows he surfaced occasionally in nefarious places but to have the distinction of being removed from a City in this country has got to be first , even then some kind soul paid for his transport back to Udon, bet that person regrets that, or maybe he doesn't that is pure speculation on my part.
Now due to his own ioncredible intelligence he has found himself friendless, no family and no-one really worries too much, sure we are upset that a Foreigner is in the Police cells awaiting deportation but in all honesty with his history just desserts.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”