Baaad News Trump Faaans?

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by BigRick808 » April 27, 2016, 10:56 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:
BigRick808 wrote:
mathusalah80 wrote:[quote="redwolf
In my uninformed, completely nonsensical, opinion,( :-" ;) ; :lol: ) it has always been the situation that Trump has a snowball's chance in hell of being nominated/elected. To think otherwise would demonstrate the ridiculous belief that this uniquely American process functions democratically to ensure the will of the American people is served, rather than the all powerful cartel which really controls America, behind a puppet President... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha! That is funny...seems I heard something about that somewhere.... Please tell us the name of the all-powerful cartel, Mister Mathusalah.
Well Rick, I did write: "In my uninformed, completely nonsensical opinion....." :-" :-" \:D/ \:D/
Incidentally, did you pick up on Obama's less than subtle very public instructions to the CIA,( in his most recent "interview" obviously set up for just that purpose), what it's findings should be? Marks the official start of the "Clinton Whitewashgate", a replica of Watergate, but in reverse, in that Watergate was about removing a criminal from the Presidency, whereas CWG is about ensuring the installation of one! :-" :-$ =;
That's better. Such comments are not taken lightly by Emmanuel Goldstein and the High Council. Remember this: nothing goes unseen!

As far as your Obama and Hillary question....time will tell. How much time...???

thrilled
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by thrilled » April 28, 2016, 4:31 am

I believe if Trump becomes the Republican nominee that he will be all over Clinton.She has made so many mistakes as Secretary of State.Not to mention when her husband was pres.And before she met her husband she wasn't much of A lawyer.Everyone knows she'll be an Obama clone.People don't want that.

Return to “Trump”