Well and house pumps

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
vincemunday
udonmap.com

Well and house pumps

Post by vincemunday » May 15, 2016, 2:17 pm

I took a recommendation off of here to go to Udon Hardware to buy a pump. Steve, the American Thai who owns it is an absolute gem, he gave us so much information and we got the Hitachi pump at a very reasonable price. The shop is based on the Phosri Road about 200m on the left after the the fountain roundabout heading towards UD town, I highly recommend these people and I will use them again.

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

macca46
udonmap.com

Well and house pumps

Post by macca46 » May 15, 2016, 2:56 pm

Have used them quite a few time's Steve knows what he is on about

kopkei
udonmap.com

Well and house pumps

Post by kopkei » May 16, 2016, 7:05 am

only if you will post what type hitachi pump you did buy and at what price we will know if it was indeed a reasonable price.. :-k

macca46
udonmap.com

Well and house pumps

Post by macca46 » May 16, 2016, 7:22 am

I have bought two Hitachi pumps from them I priced the same pumps at five different places and they were just that cheaper it was a joke.

At some of the big places they were up to 2500 B more. big mark ups and greed.

Were there shop is located there are four identical shops side by side competing for your business so no rip off's.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Well and house pumps

Post by vincemunday » May 25, 2016, 10:03 pm

Quite right Macca, I have since gone back and bought another pump for my apartments, very reasonable prices and his advice is worth its weight in gold. I won't use anyone else from now on.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Well and house pumps

Post by kopkei » May 26, 2016, 6:18 pm

I have bought two Hitachi pumps from them I priced the same pumps at five different places and they were just that cheaper it was a joke.
At some of the big places they were up to 2500 B more. big mark ups and greed.
Were there shop is located there are four identical shops side by side competing for your business so no rip off's.
@macca & vincemunday ...so what was the price than ?and what type of pump ? ....
i only want to know of it was really a good deal ...without the price we will never know? :-k

macca46
udonmap.com

Well and house pumps

Post by macca46 » May 26, 2016, 6:30 pm

Go and do your own home work you are obviously a key board warrior to lazy to get off you arse and look.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Well and house pumps

Post by kopkei » May 27, 2016, 6:32 am

:lol: :lol: macca , you do not even know me at all , i am well aware of the prices in los and i do not compare them with my home country (as many still do ) , i am a little bit tired of all those guy's posting here what good a deal they have made without ever posting any details of the so called good deal , how readers can know what you really talk about and what the good deal was? , better don't post anything , unless it maybe is promoting friends business?...
same go's for all those eating establishments/shops/building materials/enc.. and their admirers , posting how good and cheap the bought items where without mentioning any other detail ...price ..foto..., many times all ready after visiting one of them , the good critic did not make it even close to what was served ,and left disappointed...i am not targeting any one ...just an observation i have made reading udonmap regularly, and being a los inhabitant for +15 years ...
as of being a key warrior macca ?,those who know me will know better ,but check your profile and mine and you will know who the biggest key warrior is ...
anyway ...good luck to all with the so called good deals .... ;)

Return to “House & Land”