Australian chef looking for work or business proposal

Jobs Offered/Wanted in the Udon Thani area
Short chef

Australian chef looking for work or business proposal

Post by Short chef » August 29, 2016, 8:55 am

Hello my name is Daniel i am a chef of almost 30 years. I am seeking a company or business owner who is interested in hiring myself to improve your business sales. I have in my time as a chef designed my own dishes from almost nothing to creating 5 star classic meals. I can cook almost anything from many countries, thai food still learning teaching myself. The past 8 years i have been in mining camps in australia small to large scale. I have managed camps and small businesses in perth, i have managed and trained chefs in cebu, philippines for 6 months in a resort. I am currently married in chaiwan district near nong han and would like to be closer to my family as flying every 2 weeks perth to udon very tiring. I even have alot of local perth friends and customers who are willing to come here to udon just to eat my food if i was in business here. I do not have alot of money but i can spare some money if someone wanted a business proposal with me. If i was to be hired here i would need about 40,000 + a month or some kind of business arrangement as i do not have a car here yet. I am happy to cook al a carte style, function parties or even large scale buffet. I can manage staff and rosters, food costs and budgeting. I like doing theme nights. Please contact me at [email protected] or 0617436442, if thai speaking my wife can translate for me. I will be here in udon for about another 3 weeks then if no luck here have no choice but to go back to work in australia.

Short chef

Re: Australian chef looking for work or business proposal

Post by Short chef » August 30, 2016, 7:55 am

That is with all the right visas to work here as i forgot to add to post

Return to “Jobs Offered/Wanted”