Looking for native english speaker with technical Background to proofread a book

Jobs Offered/Wanted in the Udon Thani area
alex-g

Looking for native english speaker with technical Background to proofread a book

Post by alex-g » September 12, 2016, 8:52 pm

Computer science or Telecom background a plus.

Can work from home, but a couple of meeting in town (udon thani) would be great (I'm old school, I work on prints).
The job would start in october. Possibility to get more work with revisions of first book and following books to come.

Contact me with quotes (per hour, per page, per book, ........).

Maxxamum

Re: Looking for native english speaker with technical Background to proofread a book

Post by Maxxamum » September 14, 2016, 1:38 pm

I am a retired business man, college educated, technical sales background, all the good stuff. I don't need the work but this interests me. I am a precise speaker and writer and would like a meeting to discuss the project. I am heading to American Sept 25th for a month and will have time to work on the plane and once landed.

Is this a Google Doc so we can collaborate that way while I am away?

Marc

Charlieb
udonmap.com

Re: Looking for native english speaker with technical Background to proofread a book

Post by Charlieb » September 14, 2016, 3:30 pm

My friend John here in Udon does this very thing for a living if you want someone experienced

Send me a PM and I will provide his phone number

Pawgnyai

Post by Pawgnyai » September 14, 2016, 3:31 pm

I'm living in Udon and currently working as a freelance academic editor. My educational background is in biochemistry but I spent most of my working life as an IT consultant.

I usually edit for around 150 baht/page (250 words).

Please get in touch if you are interested in engaging my services.

Pawgnyai

Post by Pawgnyai » September 15, 2016, 10:26 am

I live in Udon and work online as a freelance editor. My background is as an IT consultant (20 years or so) and university educated.

Perhaps we can get together to discuss if you are interested. Reply to this or PM me please.

Return to “Jobs Offered/Wanted”