Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 3604
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: Destiny with the right one (Farang) in my whole life...

Post by tamada » October 10, 2016, 8:51 pm

...stunned silence.



User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 3618
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by Khun Paul » October 11, 2016, 8:22 am

OMG now electronic dating .......

dingdong
udonmap.com
Posts: 491
Joined: December 25, 2012, 9:25 pm

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by dingdong » October 11, 2016, 9:46 am

Electronic dating Yes loads and loads of Dating Sites are avilalbe example Date in Asia a very popular site

Joe69
udonmap.com
Posts: 64
Joined: March 23, 2016, 3:32 pm

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by Joe69 » October 11, 2016, 10:10 am

I am thinking that someone posted the original post just to read the funny replies, and they are funny!!!

User avatar
monkeyman
udonmap.com
Posts: 468
Joined: March 14, 2006, 1:15 pm
Location: Udon Thani Before Clock Tower Was Digital

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by monkeyman » October 11, 2016, 11:17 am

On her facebook profile the lady already has her wedding outfit on ..waiting for some lucky man :D :shock:

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10020
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by 747man » October 11, 2016, 12:42 pm

So Dezzer Chickened out.......555 !!!

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 544
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by dezzer111 » October 11, 2016, 2:29 pm

Err no I avent 747, i'm still reviewing my options ,I thought 20 thousand baht a month not really enough for the girl i'm considering a substantial amount more,and Mrs Dezz said she might throw a few bob in as well :-" :D
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10020
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by 747man » October 11, 2016, 8:48 pm

dezzer111 wrote:Err no I avent 747, i'm still reviewing my options ,I thought 20 thousand baht a month not really enough for the girl i'm considering a substantial amount more,and Mrs Dezz said she might throw a few bob in as well :-" :D
This WILL Change yer Mind,Lar...........
unnamed (1).jpg

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 544
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by dezzer111 » October 11, 2016, 9:11 pm

747man wrote:
dezzer111 wrote:Err no I avent 747, i'm still reviewing my options ,I thought 20 thousand baht a month not really enough for the girl i'm considering a substantial amount more,and Mrs Dezz said she might throw a few bob in as well :-" :D
This WILL Change yer Mind,Lar...........unnamed (1).jpg
Has potential mate :-k
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10020
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by 747man » October 11, 2016, 9:21 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
747man wrote:
dezzer111 wrote:Err no I avent 747, i'm still reviewing my options ,I thought 20 thousand baht a month not really enough for the girl i'm considering a substantial amount more,and Mrs Dezz said she might throw a few bob in as well :-" :D
This WILL Change yer Mind,Lar...........unnamed (1).jpg
Has potential mate :-k
Did'nt know you Bootle boys were So Fussy.....555 !!

JR
udonmap.com
Posts: 616
Joined: June 12, 2007, 5:33 pm
Location: Udon Thani
Contact:

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by JR » October 11, 2016, 9:52 pm

Err, so now it is the aunt, Lek. What happened to Bam with the child, I wonder.

User avatar
fiddlersgreen
udonmap.com
Posts: 616
Joined: January 21, 2016, 8:38 pm

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by fiddlersgreen » October 11, 2016, 11:11 pm

SMELLS OF WEST AFRICA TO ME........
https://www.facebook.com/fiddlersgreenudonthani FOR DELIVERY PHONE US AT 088 315 5838

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 544
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by dezzer111 » October 12, 2016, 3:57 am

747man wrote:
dezzer111 wrote:
747man wrote:
dezzer111 wrote:Err no I avent 747, i'm still reviewing my options ,I thought 20 thousand baht a month not really enough for the girl i'm considering a substantial amount more,and Mrs Dezz said she might throw a few bob in as well :-" :D
This WILL Change yer Mind,Lar...........unnamed (1).jpg
Has potential mate :-k
Did'nt know you Bootle boys were So Fussy.....555 !!
Just careful mate its a jungle out there.lol.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 3604
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by tamada » October 14, 2016, 6:45 am

JR wrote:Err, so now it is the aunt, Lek. What happened to Bam with the child, I wonder.
Typically the '2-for-one' specials don't last long.

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 544
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by dezzer111 » October 14, 2016, 2:06 pm

I think 747 is taking care of them now :-" :lol:
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10020
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by 747man » October 14, 2016, 6:10 pm

dezzer111 wrote:I think 747 is taking care of them now :-" :lol:
No I'm Not, But Thinking about it That Other Silly FLUCKER Has been Very Quiet this past week or so.....Hmmmmm !!!

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 544
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by dezzer111 » October 14, 2016, 6:40 pm

747man wrote:
dezzer111 wrote:I think 747 is taking care of them now :-" :lol:
No I'm Not, But Thinking about it That Other Silly FLUCKER Has been Very Quiet this past week or so.....Hmmmmm !!!
Show yourself Flucker 747 is missing you :D
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
Udon Map
Admin
Posts: 1512
Joined: July 31, 2013, 7:57 pm

Re: Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Post by Udon Map » October 14, 2016, 6:55 pm

This thread is closed and slated for removal.

Locked

Return to “Relationships”