2013 Honda Forza 300 cc .

Motorbikes for Sale & Wanted in Udon Thani area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
marcudon
udonmap.com

2013 Honda Forza 300 cc .

Post by marcudon » October 1, 2016, 4:53 pm

Forza.jpg
Honda forza very good condition, only 11000 kms 90000 THB.
0895719399 Udonthani. Everything was checked yesterday at the registred dealer.

Happybird77
udonmap.com

Re: 2013 Honda Forza 300 cc .

Post by Happybird77 » October 3, 2016, 3:50 pm

Am interested in your Honda. Never heard of this one before, so i will do some research about it. Did you import it or buy here?
Don't know if you found a woodworker. I know a guy, Eddie/ his wife Noi, she speaks OK english, he speaks "a little bit" who has a coffee/beer/grocery shop close to Benchwarmers, he made all the furniture there. Its nice. He is open to do woodwork for others. Stop by and say "I saw you on UdonMap", enjoy a free coffee. I paid them for 7 free coffees, so if anyone else needs woodwork or a nice cup of coffee, get it. I paid for it. They are nice people.
Will contact you after I research the bike.
Attachments
Map of Coffee Shop.JPG

marcudon
udonmap.com

Post by marcudon » October 3, 2016, 6:22 pm

Thanks for your reply about the woodworker, but i don't need one anymore. About the forza, i bought it in udon. I want to sell it to buy a 650. It's a very nice, useful and safe motorbike with ABS . Can put 2 helmets under the seat or a lot of stuff. Maintenance is very cheap too. And more powerful than the pcx than i had before. If you wish to have a look ,i live in nong prajak.

Happybird77
udonmap.com

Post by Happybird77 » October 4, 2016, 7:35 am

Found a great review on your bike. It seems to grade higher than many.
http://thetradingtravelers.com/honda-forza-review/
Sorry to post everything here, you don't have PM yet.
Not sure about the "fully automatic", I like a back up (push, drop in gear or kick start)
Alot of bikes are like that, like the PCX
Still thinking about it, alot of power at a low price

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » October 4, 2016, 9:00 am

The Forza is a great pull n go machine. I have had several PCX and wanted to upgrade. The ISSUE for us.. was wife cannot sit sidesaddle on a Forza.. just doesnt work.
This one seems fairly priced but if you have a wife who sits (sometimes) like a queen.. forget it! My Mrs is a shorty and mountaineering up was also an issue.

marcudon
udonmap.com

Post by marcudon » October 4, 2016, 10:37 am

Interesting...

marcudon
udonmap.com

Post by marcudon » October 15, 2016, 5:36 pm

Sold.

Return to “Motorbikes For Sale/Wanted”