udproperty.

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
Bluesombreros
udonmap.com

udproperty.

Post by Bluesombreros » September 23, 2016, 10:19 am

Is this company still in operation, does not answer phone or reply to email. Last entry on property site 12th January 2016.

sabaiking
udonmap.com

Re: udproperty.

Post by sabaiking » October 26, 2016, 12:24 pm

Yes, it seems they are closed. The just disappeared. Maybe same fate as FBI Udon Real Estate. It seems that not foreign runned agency is welcomed in Udon Thani anymore. I have announced my property at DDproperty.com and a few days later I got at least 3x calls of different Thai Agents who asked me to use their service.

BUGS

Post by BUGS » October 26, 2016, 4:07 pm

If you are looking for a real estate agent try isanrealestate.com I could not reccomend them any higher. Excellent business model and they keep you informed regularly. They are advertised on this site.

BTW I tried to utilise the other estate agents in Udon, utterly useless.

Dingo
udonmap.com

Post by Dingo » October 27, 2016, 7:47 am

BUGS wrote:If you are looking for a real estate agent try isanrealestate.com I could not reccomend them any higher. Excellent business model and they keep you informed regularly. They are advertised on this site.

BTW I tried to utilise the other estate agents in Udon, utterly useless.
Thanks BUGS, we appreciate your kind words. Since we commenced we have been inundated with requests for properties and those wishing to sell, not only in Udon but internatioanlly as well. We do offer a unique business model, yet the focus always remains on the client. We have a Banner ad on the front Home page of UM, so feel free to click and it and you will be directed to our website.http://www.isanrealestate.com
Will keep you updated always Bugs.
Cheers one and all.

sabaiking
udonmap.com

Post by sabaiking » January 24, 2017, 10:34 am

Just want to give an UPDATE. And actually WARN of udproperty.com .

After not answering the phone for 2 months some woman who called on behalf of udproperty.com called and asked if they can show my property to a potential tenant. I told her that her company has my house keys and she can enter. She then told me that they lost all the keys. My mother in law was waiting for her to show up with the potential tenant but they included udproperty agent never did. After a few hours the udproperty agent called back and apologized. I tried to call them a dozen times after that but no one ever answers calls or reply to mails and LINE messages. A few weeks later she called again and asked for a visit. I just got stupid answers for my questions.

All in all I just want everyone to warn of them. It's a shame that they are on top of Google.

Return to “House & Land”