2007 Silver Honda City. Low km in excellence condition

Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted in Udon Thani and surrounding area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
tomihari

2007 Silver Honda City. Low km in excellence condition

Post by tomihari » February 13, 2017, 1:35 pm

2007 Silver Honda City for sale. Manual 5 speed, Low KM about 99,000KM. In excellence condition both inside and outside, in normal maintenance schedule. Female driver only drive in town and send kid to school. The insurance paid till September. If interested and any further questions, reply this message or PM. We will be able to arrange to show you the car after Feb 20. Asking for 190,000THB.
20095.jpg
20093.jpg
20092.jpg
20091.jpg

FonTuk

Re: 2007 Silver Honda City. Low km in excellence condition

Post by FonTuk » March 11, 2017, 3:36 am

Still for sale? I'm interested in viewing. PM me

tomihari

Re: 2007 Silver Honda City. Low km in excellence condition

Post by tomihari » April 4, 2017, 12:46 am

Hi, Sorry for late reply. We have been very busy for moving. Yes the car still available for sale. However we already moved back to Canada . Now the car is park in my mother in law house. If you interested, please let me know. We can arrange for viewing and see how we get it transfer. Thanks.

Return to “Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted”