Gold bullion bar.

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Gold bullion bar.

Post by Marcosteffano » March 12, 2017, 10:01 am

1 ounce gold bullion bar.currently selling on bullion by post at £1040 or at 42b-£1 equates to 43,600b..ill throw the ring in that weighs nearly a gram but sorry the chain ain't for sale and no offers on this as it's real 99.999999% gold.40,000b.so you can start your investment 3,600b better off and a small extra piece of gold.0933479123.
Attachments
IMG_1500.JPG

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Gold bullion bar.

Post by semperfiguy » March 12, 2017, 1:37 pm

Marchsteffano, based on the gold price today in Thailand for 24K bullion which is only 99% pure gold, I come up with a price locally of 44108 Baht if yours is a troy ounce, so 40,000 should be a good price. Have you tried to sell it at the local gold shops? My guess is they won't buy it because they don't recognize it since it's not made locally. Anyone who buys it from you may have the same problem if they wanted to liquidate. Then again, if one is buying it to use as a jewelry piece and has access to liquidate it in another market, then more power to them.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 13, 2017, 7:10 am

999,9 gold is very nearly pure, in fact it's 99.99 % pure, Umicore gold is one of the better known brands, i normally buy investment bars from www.bullionbypost.com who are currently charging about 42,000 baht for an ounce of gold, vat free. This bar however has had a hole drilled through it which basically does away with its value as an ingot, it's now just scrap gold. This still represents good value at 40,000 baht but I doubt you would get that for it in Thailand, I sold a few when I came here, no one really wanted to buy it.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » March 13, 2017, 8:55 am

I had a drunken brainwave that I would turn it into a dog tag which I now regret as it's now not at it's pure state.however gold is gold and the value is still there.ive tried taking it into gold shops but they don't know what it is and start going on about sending it to bkk for testing.then it would probably come back with a corner cut off.anyway I'm back to uk soon and I'll scrap it there if it don't sell here.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » March 13, 2017, 9:22 am

Forgot to say,people please be aware they do make copies of these bullion bars and a few people have been caught trying to sell them in gold shops around Thailand.thay usually come with a receipt like mine did from bullion by post but it got lost when I moved here.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » March 13, 2017, 3:12 pm

2 baht of Thai is gold 30.32 grams.....this weighs 32 grams...I see they are paying 20,100 a baht so will walk around China town shops and see what they say,also this is 3.5% more pure than Thai gold.thai bullion gold weight is more than Thai gold as they have to make up this 3.5%....2 baht of Thai gold is 30.32 gram but Thai bullion gold is 30.488 grams for 2 baht.in other words when you buy a kilo of gold bullion, a kilo of Thai bullion will actually weigh more than a kilo to make up for its impurity.anyway I'll post what happens on my expedition of selling it.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 13, 2017, 10:20 pm

I would give you a fair price price but those Bottom feededers, here will cheat you out of your grammyiies shorts

[email protected]

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » March 14, 2017, 8:13 am

For sale 40,000 baht Cash.......35,000baht cash,I can deliver and no silly offers thanks..lmao.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » March 14, 2017, 8:20 am

felixcat wrote:I would give you a fair price price but those Bottom feededers, here will cheat you out of your grammyiies shorts

[email protected]
Thanks but I'm not up for offers. To all the bottom feeders I have 40,000 baht cash for sale..35,000 baht cash only and I can deliver.no silly offers thanks..tel numpty 000,0000000.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » March 14, 2017, 2:01 pm

To felixcat,I'm afraid that email isn't right,

mac123
udonmap.com

Post by mac123 » March 14, 2017, 5:46 pm

Personally, I don't think there is any problem whatsoever in somebody making a below asking price offer. The seller can either use this as a starting point in negotiations or he can politely decline the offer. The value of anything isn't just related to it's quoted 'book price', it is also dependent upon how motivated (ie keen or desperate) the seller is. Sometimes an immediate offer of cash (albeit at a discounted level) can seem very attractive to a seller who (for whatever reason) just wants rid.

Cheers

Scottie

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » March 14, 2017, 9:09 pm

The main reason I'm selling it is that i just don't want it hanging off my neck.its just a piece of metal stuck under my t-shirt and the chain is enough.as for offers,try going in any gold shop and offering them 10% less and see how you get on.we are talking about gold not a tv or bicycle.im not desperate to sell it and don't really care if it sells or not.it can sit in the safe for years as it is now and will probably go up in value over time.ive said no offers as I don't want to waste anyone's time.ill cut it off the chain and take it to see what I can get for it when I've got time but wanted to save the headache by advertising it on udon map first.

mac123
udonmap.com

Post by mac123 » March 15, 2017, 3:32 pm

A few years back, I was working 24/7 as a Director of a successful management consultancy company in Sydney - at the same time, I still owned a house in the UK (and was stuck with the running costs/upkeep etc). To be honest, I was, in estate agent terminology, a 'motivated seller' - I was happy to make a quick sale for the house, and was prepared to take less than the property was worth.

Luckily for me, I made a sale very quickly and painlessly...the purchaser got the house below market price and I got a quick sale. To describe the purchasers of my property as 'bargain hunters', would be accurate. However to describe them as 'bottom feeders' would be way off the mark.

As I posted above, the key issue is how 'keen/desperate' the seller is. With regard to the item being sold in this thread, the OP has stated that he is far from desperate to sell and that of course is entirely his prerogative.

Cheers

Scottie

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 16, 2017, 12:26 am

OK, I get it haha , hehe, off to the zoo I go!
I did not insult you "regarding Bottom feeders". In fact I said, I would give you a "fair price. A "bottom feeder is the one who will cut your price in 1/2 and they want to offer you "half of the already 1/2 of the already discounted 1/2 price.
Thats why If I am selling something, I don't like to put a price on it. I sold a very mice sofa a few years ago . I marked it 50% less, from Index. Some obnoxios person offered my 1/2 of my 1/2 price, and was very persidtant,. I Told him to keep his "beer money" and leave me alone. You know who you are....
Back to the bullion, I took a 10 Troy oz bar to a gold shop to sell when it was over $1,500 They offered me the same price as the 96.5 rip off Thai gold price. Mine was 99.999. 10 full troy ozs.
It was sold to a gold shop owner who has been very good to us for almost 7 years now. When I could not walk right, after wife and my accident, they brought the money out to the parking lot to help us. Nice people.
They have been a blessing to us.
I know some of you trouble makers will critisize me about " You said the Customs took everything from my luggage". I will tell you, my degree is in Criminal Justice. and am a certified Corrections Officer. If I could fire those terrible luggage inspectors, they would be gone.
I did not go after you to intiminate you. Go back and read my post.
I wish you luck selling your piece. Honestly!
I am going to post my Oct. 2016 Samsung 48 inch TV, some time soon. Watch how the "bottom feeders come out, OK?
Paid about 15,000 tb, warrenty is good until Auguest 2017.
Thanks for listening to my rambleings, I did not mean to upset you, OK?

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 17, 2017, 12:38 am

Marcosteffano,
Thanks, my e- mail was spelled wrong, by mistake. But you can find it all over many of these posts.
I don't believe I said I would make you a good offer, I believe I said I would pay you a fair price.
But with a hole in it, that does damage the value. I'll pass
Good luck.

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”