Nobody post about english man jump from Top Mansion ???

General Udon Thani topics only!
BobHelm
udonmap.com

Re: Nobody post about english man jump from Top Mansion ???

Post by BobHelm » March 22, 2017, 8:43 am

The Top Mansion is a fairly standard quality Thai hotel for the room rate price it goes for.
It's main client base is certainly Thai citizens.
All the floor surfaces are tiled, which means they are as slick as ice once any liquid gets on them.

Do not expect UK style professionalism from the Thai authorities involved in any investigation. It will be handled in the easiest manner possible for those involved without the sort of painstakingly detailed approach that would be second nature in the UK.
This certainly does not mean that there will be anything incorrect about their verdict of what happened, just that there will be, inevitably, questions that will not be satisfactorily answered. This is not necessarily because anything is being 'covered up', it is just that the questions never occurred to those involved in a timely enough manner to get a satisfactory answer.

On the face of it, at least, your father's death appears to be a tragic accident.

Please accept my condolences for your loss..

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 23, 2017, 4:36 pm

Felix

Are you able to prove with forensic evidence that the deceased " Jumped " and do you have a copy of this alleged Insurance Policy??

If your reply is in the negative, then your comment is just supposition.

Gee Wassa, how would i be in possession of documents about some guy I know nothing about. Do you know where I got the info I stated? From UDMap.
Are you saying UDMap guys push fake news??
The forensic pics we had recieved from a "friend" at the "force", were very bad. and she was sending them out to all her friends. I told my wife, "You tell her to stop now or we will take this to higher authorities">
Anyone else got the gonads to do that?

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » March 24, 2017, 1:14 pm

Felix, I wont be commenting any further on this subject out of respect for the Deceased Family who are monitoring this thread

Kernow Kid
udonmap.com

Post by Kernow Kid » March 24, 2017, 1:25 pm

wazza wrote:Felix, I wont be commenting any further on this subject out of respect for the Deceased Family who are monitoring this thread
Properly said Wazza.. I am guessing the felix poster hasnt LOOKED at the other contributors to the thread and appreciated that his family are here and trying to find REAL data - not conjecture from insensitive "contributors".

I can only imagine how the knife turn in the stomach feels for a son to read nonsense about his own father. Shame on the cat person.. really..

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 24, 2017, 6:35 pm

Yeah, I won't be commenting on this subject anymore either. But when someone comments "why has no -one posted anything about this guy"? Well, taken the guy a year or so ago who took a dive off the 5th floor central , because he could not manage his money and found himself at the end of his benefits, he chose to "take a dive" and hopefully get the life insurance for his family. That is considered "fraud", in Thailand or any other country. As some of you posted, he had no benefits. So I ask, is that "same, same, but same"?
And those "many" who have critizisised "I made up the false opionion, that he "jumped". My word to you is go back to the one who started this thread, titled : Nobody post about english man jump from Top Mansion ???
Why aren't you attacking him????
Get your facts straight, because I really don't want to hear you want to make this guy a hero.
You Jackels have attacked me so many times, with no facts, that I just laugh you off.
Go away little boys, get your money in order and pray you are not the next to "take a dive".
I am with Wassa, Enough is enough, especially when there is no evidence.
hey, lets go back to my friend John, found dead in his home about a week later. Leaked forenzic pics showed signs of a struggle. He got a closed casket funeral, because his body was so bloated and decomposed.
he was a retired military man, belonged to several miilitary funtions here in Udon. Did anyone ask questions? Did anyone suggest he was tying to get insurance money? Your answer: NO ONE!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » March 25, 2017, 4:23 pm

Bob Helm and felixcat pretty much nailed it.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

bigsnake
udonmap.com

Post by bigsnake » March 28, 2017, 9:14 am

Don't know the facts surrounding the unfortunate, untimely death of this Expats, but I do know it is very easy to find oneself with little or no money in the land of smiles and in turn become stress OUT!

RIP fellow Expats!

hippo
udonmap.com

Post by hippo » April 2, 2017, 3:59 pm

tamada wrote:
hippo wrote:boycott Udon Thani !!!!
You first!!!!
5555555......are you a friend of some sponsors?

Have a nice day.......555555555555

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”