Welcome to Isan Real Estate Forum (Sponsor)

IsanRealEstate
udonmap.com

Welcome to Isan Real Estate Forum (Sponsor)

Post by IsanRealEstate » November 16, 2016, 6:29 pm

Welcome all - This forum is not designed to detract from the importance of UM member classifieds, nor is it here to simply advertise.

Of course, we will be advertising certain properties which we think may help those in their individual property search, but mostly this forum will be about trying to answer questions you may have, provide guidance where possible, post relevant information that we hear about or are notified of, that may affect the home owner/buyer, and where or when required, find that buyer you are so desperately seeking or, if requested, find the dream home you are looking for.

Isan Real Estate Co., Ltd. (IRE)
is a new venture company offering personalised professional Real Estate Brokerage services. Our inception came about following years of sometimes frustrating, unethical, deceitful and confusing personal experience dealing with buying and selling land or property in Thailand. Having this first-hand knowledge, coupled with our own life experiences, we decided that we would launch a new innovative, unique Real Estate Brokerage service to help others avoid pitfalls and hurdles that one always seem to encounter here.

As with any forum, including UdonMap, please respect the rules, terms/conditions of use, Privacy Policy and refrain from using abusive language. IRE forum is not here to represent properties that are not contracted to us. We request that you use the member Classifieds to advertise freely as you see fit. We reserve the right to delete any advertising that we are not legally responsible for.

Important note: Whilst we will endeavour to provide accurate information without biased discrimination, please use this forum as a guide only. We are not and do not claim to be legal or financial practitioners, so we suggest before you make any judgement on any advice given or implied within this forum, you seek professional legal and financial advice pertaining to your individual circumstances. Do not rely on information solely from this forum.

We would be happy to reply to any questions whether it be in the form of PM or open forum, the choice is yours. Anyway, welcome again, please enjoy our forum and if we can be of any service, please start a topic, add to it or for a more in-depth view at the property market - initially around Udon Thani – please visit our website: http://www.isanrealestate.com
Working with you, not only for you. http://www.isanrealestate.com

udonmap.com

Re: Welcome to Isan Real Estate Forum

Post by 12345 » January 23, 2017, 1:30 pm

What is your commission rate?

Sorry, as I know I asked before, somewhere, whether on your site or pm here. I forget and can not find your reply.

Thank you.

udonmap.com

Post by 12345 » January 23, 2017, 5:04 pm

Thank you.

Apparently I'm not permitted to reply via PM. :roll:

IsanRealEstate
udonmap.com

Post by IsanRealEstate » January 24, 2017, 4:54 pm

HI 12345,
If you visit http://www.isanrealestate.com, you'll be able to reply via our connect@isanrealestate.com link.
FYI, yes, a PM was sent.

Regards

Isan Real Estate Co., Ltd.

mac123
udonmap.com

Post by mac123 » January 24, 2017, 5:22 pm

Just a word or two about your website and general marketing. I think that both are very good - your company gives a very professional image. I will certainly consider using your services, if and when we are in the house buying/selling position again.

Good luck with your venture.

Cheers

Scottie

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » January 24, 2017, 8:19 pm

nice presentations on the properties.. Particularly of note is that they are well staged which makes the places look great. Many real estate sites seem to make no effort to make the properties look neat and orderly inside or out....
Dave

IsanRealEstate
udonmap.com

Post by IsanRealEstate » January 25, 2017, 7:29 am

Thank you mac123 and FrazeeDK,
Your compliments are very much appreciated and not taken lightly. We did spend quite a few months developing the theme along with our business model.
I, in particular, felt there was a genuine need to create a different vision, well organized, customer focused and genuinely legal company to service the needs of those wishing to sell and buy Real Estate in and around Udon.
In 13 weeks, since launch, we managed to get our company's website to the number 1 page on Google search when searching "Properties for sale in Udon Thani" Just sheer numbers of hits, updates and continual use put us there. Now we have a very high demand from sellers asking us to appraise their properties daily. From just a husband and wife team back in October, we now have a further 3 full-time employees, with numerous other part-time assistants. We are primarily focused on Udon Thani, however, with requests from customers, we have expanded into the Eastern Sector, Sawaeng, Sakhon Nakhon and all areas within. We further now have a presence in Nong Khai.

Growth is good, providing it is managed well and we do not lose focus of our ultimate goal, customer satisfaction.
Unfortunately, although we're getting good buyer inquiry as well, the market remains flat at the moment with a great opportunity for buyers to purchase. I would suggest that the ratio of seller versus buyer, is in the vicinity of 85% Seller, 10% Buyer, with the final 5% evaluating what their best approach should be.

We have been asked several times; "Why don't I see any Sold properties on your website"? Our answer to that is, once a property is sold, why is there the need to keep it showing on our website? Our website will always be focused on Properties for sale, not past history or boasting about what we have sold or currently under offer! Who wants to see homes that have already sold? We remain focused on achieving sales, not ego trips.

We are humbled by the respect shown to us from all sectors in the Real Estate Market and thank each and everyone who helped us to get to this point in such a very short time. We look forward to assisting all, buyers and sellers, with their current and future dealings.
Thank you very much for the kind words and compliments.
Regards

mariareese

Re: Welcome to Isan Real Estate Forum (Sponsor)

Post by mariareese » April 28, 2017, 1:32 pm

I was also looking to buy properties .. some points are helpful for me .. thanku :)

IsanRealEstate
udonmap.com

Re: Welcome to Isan Real Estate Forum (Sponsor)

Post by IsanRealEstate » April 28, 2017, 4:10 pm

mariareese wrote:I was also looking to buy properties .. some points are helpful for me .. thanku :)
Thank you mariareese,
We always welcome feedback regarding our forum.
If we can help further, please contact connect@isanrealestate.com
We have so many good properties listed on our website http://www.isanrealestate.com plus we have other properties our clients have to sell, but wish to remain anonymous, therefore not listed or shown.

We hope you will allow us the opportunity to help find your perfect property?

Thank you

Management and team

Return to “Isan Real Estate Forum (Sponsor)”