Rural land wanted - Udon Thani

Udon Thani land for sale and rent
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
vincemunday
udonmap.com

Rural land wanted - Udon Thani

Post by vincemunday » April 27, 2017, 7:46 am

I am looking for another plot of land but this time away from the town. The land I'm looking for is most likely farmland but must still have access to a concrete road, electricity and water, only land that has the benefit of a full unencumbered chanote will be considered. If the land is part of a larger plot, we are willing to pay for a survey by the Tessabahn and have a new Chanote made up but obviously this would slightly affect the price we will pay. in the first instance please email [email protected] with pictures and as much detail as you can give.

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Rural land wanted - Udon Thani

Post by vincemunday » April 27, 2017, 2:00 pm

If anyone has land in the Ban Pa Kao I'd be very interested in that, all details to [email protected] .
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 27, 2017, 6:07 pm

We drove around for about 5 hours today and couldn't find what we wanted, we are still open to consider land you might have to sell, please send details to [email protected] .

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 4, 2017, 7:24 am

We think we have found the land we will be buying but we are still open to looking at other plots, anyone have any land they want to sell? Must be full, unencumbered chanote, have access to a road and water and electricity. In the first instance please email [email protected] , I will not answer PM's via Udon Map.

[email protected]

Post by [email protected] » May 6, 2017, 11:42 am

Hi Vince
I don't know if it is too late but I have 4 Rai of land for sale in Ban Phue on a main r0ad and it is under council valuation it You can see full details on the web page of Isan Real Estate the land is ready to build on it has benn filled aor over 4 years Hope to hear from you. Ken Brown

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 6, 2017, 6:37 pm

Hi Ken, please send details to [email protected] please include description, pics, map and price. We will go take a look tomorrow if we are interested.

Return to “Land For Sale & Rent”