bangkok bank fcd account

farlong68
udonmap.com

bangkok bank fcd account

Post by farlong68 » May 31, 2017, 9:15 pm

has anyone had a chance to use the Bangkok bank foreign currency accounts let me know of your thoughts about them fees seems to be inline according to what they list on line delays in transfer of funds from states ie social security or reg. bank transfers please share you thoughts good or bad... sincerely john

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: bangkok bank fcd account

Post by vincemunday » June 1, 2017, 8:02 am

Had mine a while now and have found it to be quite simple to use, as long as you go to a proper branch, the one in Central Plaza is bit of a nightmare, they don't really know what they are doing with this type of account. Transfering in money is prompt and quite simple, my bank HSBC only charges me £4.50 for the transfer and as the money is held in the original currency you can pick and chose when you want to convert it to baht, again best done at a main branch. When I've done my conversions I've found the rate they give me is slightly better that the Forex rates but not much. We use the branch that is at the junction of Phosri and the Udon Thani prison, the young lady there, I think her name is Beer, knows her stuff and makes all the transactions nice and simple.
“If Britain must choose between Europe and the open sea, she must always choose the open sea.” - Sir Winston Churchill.

farlong68
udonmap.com

Re: bangkok bank fcd account

Post by farlong68 » June 1, 2017, 9:27 am

thanks for your insight just getting ready to transfer some coins around after the move sincerely john

Return to “Investments”