truck suspension shops

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
sgt
udonmap.com

truck suspension shops

Post by sgt » June 21, 2017, 4:50 pm

I need a good suspension shop for shocks/struts etc. Prefer KYB shock/struts as Rough Country doesn't seem available here. Prefer off-road experience although I'm not by any means building an off-road truck. Just tired of the weak stock shocks, already shot, the lack of sway bars etc.

Any reccommendations?

Thanks

fatbob
udonmap.com

Re: truck suspension shops

Post by fatbob » June 23, 2017, 12:50 pm

Try the tyre shop on the corner with the big screen on the ring road near Global House, he has a lot of off road gear.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » June 23, 2017, 1:09 pm

Might be worthwhile speaking with Baan Jig who are a sponsor on here, Nan the chap that owns it is very knowledgeable and will almost definitely know where to source and most likely fit what you need, they're very, very good.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 24, 2017, 9:46 pm

fatbob wrote:
June 23, 2017, 12:50 pm
Try the tyre shop on the corner with the big screen on the ring road near Global House, he has a lot of off road gear.
That's UD-Max Group. They have KYB, OME and others stuff listed so either in stock or readily available.

http://www.ud-max.com/

They have another location on Highway 2, just inside the ring road coming from KK, left hand side.

sgt
udonmap.com

Post by sgt » June 24, 2017, 9:57 pm

Thanks, that location on Highway 2 isn't far from my house, on the way to town. That would be "soldier road", that runs by the airbase.

Return to “Travel & Transport”