Smart air con control

General Udon Thani topics only!
vincemunday
udonmap.com

Smart air con control

Post by vincemunday » June 27, 2017, 4:42 pm

Anyone know of or used this system or maybe know of another?

https://sensibo.com/?utm_source=faceboo ... presso_nua

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Barney
udonmap.com

Re: Smart air con control

Post by Barney » June 27, 2017, 8:12 pm

Vince you are now opening up a new world of smart devices into your life and home with this particular unit.
Just another futuristic device available now.
I did toy with the idea of making it smart when designing my house here in UT, but it would have been a challenge to the local sparky. Not that he would not pick it up if I was with him. I could have picked up a unit at the electrical wholesalers in Australia.
I do not have one but these units you mention but there are a number on the market. I have been told by sparky mates in Aussie land that they work well, when the WiFi is functional.
A number of homes in Australia are now wired via a 1 unit system to be completely smart, security alarm systems, doors, lights, AC's , etc etc you don't have to lift a dam finger. Can even turn on and off your oven to have your meal ready on arrival.
All new age commercial and high rise building have, for some time, had Building management systems.
There is now a light bulb now that detects movement, has up to 4 hour battery back up for blackouts, remembers your common movement in and out of the house, turns on at when the door bell I pressed. It s all out there now.
Good luck if you go down the trail and let us know what you installed and if it was available in Thailand. Most can be retro fitted to existing homes.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Smart air con control

Post by vincemunday » June 27, 2017, 9:03 pm

The wife is complaining bitterly but I can't see how my life will be complete without this essential piece of equipment, I'm 'loath to call it a gadget, I shall buy and fit it and let you know how it goes.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”