Le Deer Restaurant and Zoo Coffee House (Sponsor)

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
Ledeertacoplace
udonmap.com

Re: Le Deer Restaurant and Zoo Coffee House (Sponsor)

Post by Ledeertacoplace » July 25, 2017, 7:43 am

vincemunday wrote:
July 24, 2017, 8:54 pm
Do the fajitas come with guacamole and sour cream or do you pay extra as your menu seems to suggest?
Hi Vincemunday,
Our fajitas come with salsa,guacamole and sour cream. If you want more then we give you, yes you have to pay. Hope you come visit os soon.
Le Deer Restaurant and Zoo Coffee House team

Ledeertacoplace
udonmap.com

Post by Ledeertacoplace » July 25, 2017, 8:21 am

pal52 wrote:
July 24, 2017, 5:00 pm
Just visited the restaurant this afternoon.
Food was excellent & service was the same.

Sat in the air con room as you enter the restaurant.
They have outside tables for smokers.

The entrance is on Phosi road where the maps shows but it difficult to see the sign as bushes hide it.
Spoke to the owner who is very nice & she said they have a new sign ordered so it will be easy to see from the main road.

Four of us ordered 5 different dishes & we struggled to finish them.

Every dish was served hot & the dips are really good.

Can really recommend it for a nice meal of Mexican food.

Mexican food Zoo 1.jpg
Mexican food Zoo 1.jpg
Mexican food Zoo 3.jpg
Mexican Food Zoo 4.jpg
Mexican food Zoo.jpg
Thank you so much for your visit and great recommend for our restaurant Pal52. Look forward to see you again soon.

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » July 25, 2017, 8:32 am

vincemunday wrote:
July 24, 2017, 8:54 pm
Do the fajitas come with guacamole and sour cream or do you pay extra as your menu seems to suggest?
Did not order Fajita but I would assume they are extra as the menu states.
I will be trying the Fajita next time.
Also got 10% discount on the food as stated in this thread.
All in all very good value for money & worth a visit.

Charlieb
udonmap.com

Post by Charlieb » July 25, 2017, 9:42 am

I am assuming this in interior Mexican food as opposed to TexMex? There is a difference!

Ledeertacoplace
udonmap.com

Post by Ledeertacoplace » July 25, 2017, 11:18 am

Charlieb wrote:
July 25, 2017, 9:42 am
I am assuming this in interior Mexican food as opposed to TexMex? There is a difference!
I will give you some of the eg. like taco in Mexico serve you on the side of the road only the meat on tortilla you have to ad some vegis and salsa your self. But our restaurant made it ready for you to eat like Taco Bell: So we put all heathy vegi and meat mix for you in one plate. All you have to do add the testy salsa to your Taco. I wonder what our customer think If we serve individually and You can ads the mix of Taco and other dishes your self. Can you give us the feed back if you would like to experience it like Mexican ways not Taco Bell (TexMex)ways. Please makes any comment or suggestion,so we can approve it by our customers suggestion.

Charlieb
udonmap.com

Post by Charlieb » July 25, 2017, 12:53 pm

Tex-Mex. ... The differences between Mexican and Tex-Mex food can be summed up in the use of a few key ingredients found in the US that are scarcely used anywhere South of the Rio Grande. These ingredients are: beef, yellow cheese (like cheddar), wheat flour, black beans, canned vegetables (especially tomatoes), and cumin

https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/wh ... nd-mexican

panmotor
udonmap.com

Post by panmotor » July 25, 2017, 5:22 pm

My wife and I visited Le Deer today and will definitely return.

We had Nachos to try out the Mexican food along with Yam Talay, Moo Yang and also took a Carbonara home for our granddaughter so there was a fair bit of variety!

All the food was excellent and the Nachos with dips were very tasty.

We also met the owner as well as the chef and serving staff and were made very welcome.

Thanks to them and I would definitely recommend others to visit.

Ledeertacoplace
udonmap.com

Post by Ledeertacoplace » July 26, 2017, 7:31 am

panmotor wrote:
July 25, 2017, 5:22 pm

We had Nachos to try out the Mexican food along with Yam Talay, Moo Yang and also took a Carbonara home for our granddaughter so there was a fair bit of variety!

We also met the owner as well as the chef and serving staff and were made very welcome.

Great reviewed panmotor.Thank you so much for your visit. We hope you can spread the world around to grins and family more. Event though it is far away from you but you have shown us the possible to visit. We are appreciate your support very much and look forward to see you again soon.
Cheers...
Le Deer Restaurant and Zoo coffee house team

Ledeertacoplace
udonmap.com

Post by Ledeertacoplace » July 26, 2017, 7:33 am

panmotor wrote:

Great reviewed panmotor.Thank you so much for your visit. We hope you can spread the world around to friends and family more. Event though it is far away from you but you have shown us the possible to visit. We are appreciate your support very much and look forward to see you again soon.
Cheers...

Ledeertacoplace
udonmap.com

Post by Ledeertacoplace » July 26, 2017, 7:34 am

panmotor wrote:

Great reviewed panmotor.Thank you so much for your visit. We hope you can spread the words around to friends and family more. Event though it is far away from you but you have shown us the possible to visit. We are appreciate your support very much and look forward to see you again soon.
Cheers...

patrickbe
udonmap.com

Post by patrickbe » July 27, 2017, 5:46 pm

We visite Le Deer Restaurant yesterday evening.
The Mexican food was excellent same as the service.
I can recommend this restaurant to everybody.

Ledeertacoplace
udonmap.com

Post by Ledeertacoplace » July 27, 2017, 6:35 pm

Thank you so much for your support Patrickbe. Look forward to see you again soon.
Le Deer Restaurant and Zoo coffee house team.

Ledeertacoplace
udonmap.com

Post by Ledeertacoplace » July 27, 2017, 6:42 pm

Some of our Menu
Attachments
IMG_7818.JPG
IMG_7813.JPG
IMG_7815.JPG
IMG_7816.JPG
IMG_7817.JPG
IMG_7814.JPG

Ledeertacoplace
udonmap.com

Post by Ledeertacoplace » August 3, 2017, 9:29 am

Dear unsatisfied customers. I am kindly apologized for our bad services the day you was visited us. Please tell us your name,bank name and account number. We will transfer your money back.We are willing to improve our food and the service near the future. And we will continue our food for people who love the different varieties of food in town.
Mexican food is new to us. It is very hard to get the right recipe. Believe us to find a cook for Mexican food in town is very rare. If you know some one is a good cook for Mexican food please tell them to contact us. We welcome them to be part of the owner of their recipe too. We are except all comments and suggestions. Hope all of clients in this room give us a chances and opportunities to growth. We have a beautiful sitting area and a great atmosphere. Our organizer set this place up for the clients who loves to sit back and relax their slow life with a cup of coffee and munching chip and salsa with a bite of chilies to firer you up in the afternoon.

Please be kind and generous to each other. We do not cause any harm to you and you will not harming us too.And of cause we can not please all of people but we can always try our best.

Le Deer Restuarant and Zoo Coffee house Team

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » August 3, 2017, 12:13 pm

Leedertacoplace I'll give you place a try when next in town and hope to enjoy a nice icy cold beer with my food.

Good luck in your venture.

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » August 3, 2017, 4:21 pm

I have been to your place & was extremely happy with the food & service as I posted earlier on this thread.

Every time a new dish was served the table we were eating at it was cleaned.

When we arrived there was no air con on as we were the only people (4 of us) to use the air con room.
It was immediately put on by your staff & actually ended up to cold so they gave us the remote to adjust it for ourselves.

I will be back tomorrow fro some more of your excellent food & service.

panmotor
udonmap.com

Post by panmotor » August 3, 2017, 6:10 pm

I, personally, stand by my original comments which were wholly positive

The food and service were excellent and my experience was in line with pal52 - even down to the aircon.

Good luck Le Deer!

UdonThaniPete
udonmap.com

Post by UdonThaniPete » August 3, 2017, 6:42 pm

Kopkei, I agree with what you have said, you should be allowed to voice your opinion and for the owner to kake constructive criticism and improve upon if required.

The girl who took our order was doing everything herself, taking the order and I believe cooking also, she was running around, the other girl was just playing with her phone in the coffee shop while a young boy was sleeping on the table.

I think the owner was not there, nor a chef, hence the food leaving the kitchen not how it should, but the girl was doing her best, is this possible? I believe yes definitely, it took 1 week for any response from the owner which I believe is very unusual, his reply about finding a chef is also a clue.

Perhaps anyone else who went in there on the days we did would have the same opinion, have an open mind guys please.
A pessimist see’s a difficulty in every opportunity,
A optimist see’s an opportunity in every difficulty,
I am the latter.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » August 3, 2017, 7:50 pm

I ate at Le Deer with my wife and it was fine, it's what I expect out of Udon and I personally know two former owners of Mexican Food establishments that were based in Udon, one that was in business 10 years. Tough market to exist in, more like barely subsist in.

So I say good luck to Le Deer and hope you can count on us for positive advice. We know you will get better and better, it takes some time for a new food place to rise up in food quality and service. Good staff are impossible to find, every restaurant owner says that about Udon. All the good workers leave to Bangkok or Phuket. My wife is very very very picky+++ about her coffee and she liked yours, so that's a win for us. :D

p.s. El Charro brand was a good wholesale supplier of corn chips and corn tortillas. For flour tortillas our friends used Danitas because the flour ones from El Charro not very tasty. El Charro gives wholesale price if you order 5000thb in stock. It's cheaper than buying stock from Villa. http://elcharromexthai.igetweb.com/

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » August 3, 2017, 11:10 pm

By all means post your experience good or bad one time only. There has been more good than bad posts for this establishment so maybe it was just a bad day or a staff problem. I'm getting s bit tired of businesses getting shot down on UM over one bad performance.
Last edited by grievous on August 4, 2017, 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”