NIssan March VL 2012 16K kms final ask price 280.000B car sold

Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted in Udon Thani and surrounding area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Tartempion
udonmap.com

NIssan March VL 2012 16K kms final ask price 280.000B car sold

Post by Tartempion » May 30, 2017, 9:41 am

Sold We are selling our 2012 1200cc Nissan March VL top model only driven 16.000 kms
Automatic CVT, remote key, 2 airbags, automatic strong aircon
Was mainly used to drive our young daughter to school 4x10kms.
We also have a 2012 Nissan Teana and have no real use any more for the March, daughter goes to nearby new school now.
Ask price now reduced to 280K B
call Alain 061 917 9546
Attachments
DSC08045.JPG
DSC08049.JPG
DSC08050.JPG
Last edited by Tartempion on September 21, 2017, 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

olinut

Re: NIssan March VL 2012 16K kms final ask price 280.000B

Post by olinut » August 1, 2017, 2:48 pm

Asking price is a bit too high for that color. Otherwise I was interested

Tartempion
udonmap.com

Post by Tartempion » August 2, 2017, 6:58 pm

asking price is not too high for a car with only 16k kms and driven by a woman and maintained by a man, although she does not drive like a Thai.

Color, what can I say?
Light Sky Blue or that horrible grass green or funeral black?
It is what it is.
Wife continues to drive the car a few km each week to buy som tam when it rains.
I will put a new battery in, 5 years might be stretching it, although I have been loading the battery every 3 months with my CTEK charger, no start problems so far.

I just might sell the car to one of these secondhand shops on the ring road two months from now, or keep it rather than give it away.

Cheers

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 2, 2017, 8:34 pm

You could try putting on here too, I get a fantastic response when I put stuff on here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1530798050515081/
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

mac123
udonmap.com

Post by mac123 » August 3, 2017, 6:28 pm

Tartempion wrote:
August 2, 2017, 6:58 pm
asking price is not too high for a car with only 16k kms and driven by a woman and maintained by a man, although she does not drive like a Thai.

Color, what can I say?
Light Sky Blue or that horrible grass green or funeral black?
It is what it is.
Wife continues to drive the car a few km each week to buy som tam when it rains.
I will put a new battery in, 5 years might be stretching it, although I have been loading the battery every 3 months with my CTEK charger, no start problems so far.

I just might sell the car to one of these secondhand shops on the ring road two months from now, or keep it rather than give it away.

Cheers
It is always difficult selling into a depressed market. I recall a 5 years back selling my UK property into a depressed housing market. I was living/working in Australia and I just wanted rid of my house in the UK, so I ended up taking 25% less than I believed the property to be worth. Yes, it hurt - especially as (like you) it felt like I was giving it away. However, on reflection I have learned this - anything is only worth what someone is prepared to pay.

You have had your vehicle on the market for a few months, personally my view is that it didn't sell because your original asking price was too high - for a little over an additional 100k THB, you can buy a brand new March, as opposed to a very well kept low mileage 5 year old model.

The car market in LoS is depressed at the moment, this is particularly true when advertising on sites like this - many farang have less available cash because of less than favorable exchange rates. I think that the advice/link that Vince has posted is most helpful as it widens your advertising market.

You have a very nice car there, but to sell it in the current market, you might have to re-visit your asking price. As I posted in the first paragraph, I empathise with your situation, but sometimes the market just won't deliver what we believe to be a fair price.

Good luck with your sale.

Cheers

Scottie

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » August 3, 2017, 7:57 pm

so according to mac , there is no difference between the basic model and the top model :roll:
as for 120.000 baht more you can buy the basic march now, not the top model that is priced 526.500 baht ...
so compared to some other revived older corpses for sale here for a lot more idiot prices , this car is surely worth the 280.000-300.000 baht ,if you like the color... maybe mac should have to take a look at the second hand dealers prices... (or prices of the other second hand cars here?) ,and comparing prices with markets abroad isn't surely the thing to do ... ;)

mac123
udonmap.com

Post by mac123 » August 3, 2017, 8:32 pm

Yes I have had a look at the prices charged by second hand dealers - I take the view that there are an awful lot of used cars chasing relatively few buyers (this relates to the enormous number of car sales a few years back driven up by the then 'cashback' scheme). I would further add that obtaining credit for vehicle purchases is now more difficult than it was a few years back. I should also say that there are some differences between buying from a dealer and purchasing privately - various warranties/guarantees and sometimes free servicing, let's also return to the issue of one of dealer finance, with small deposit and monthly payments available. In a private sale, we as sellers expect the cash up front.

I wasn't aware that I was comparing the Thai car market with car markets overseas. I was talking about my personal experience in the UK housing market of not getting what I believed my property was worth. I was endeavoring to illustrate that in a depressed market any commodity is only worth what someone is willing to pay. In Thailand the used car market (and property too) is surely depressed, given that, you quite properly, have now lowered your price to a level which you believe to be more achievable than your previous asking price. In that regard, I wish you well.

As I posted, the suggestion from Vince offering up another avenue for advertising is a good one.

Chok dee

Scottie

Bery

Post by Bery » August 20, 2017, 11:47 am

I like to see the car.
Gr. Bert de Vos

Tartempion
udonmap.com

Post by Tartempion » August 24, 2017, 2:26 am

Berry,

Please give me a call at 061 917 9546 to arrange appointment.

You have a Dutch name?
I speak Dutch, well Flemish....
Will travel to Belgium 31st aug to 17 september.

Tartempion
udonmap.com

Post by Tartempion » September 21, 2017, 5:17 pm

Car sold now to a very nice chap.
Hope you will drive it a lot more than my wife did.
Enjoy.

Return to “Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted”