Help Need good visa agent for my gf visitor visa australia

General Udon Thani topics only!
Fatone
udonmap.com

Re: Help Need good visa agent for my gf visitor visa australia

Post by Fatone » August 11, 2017, 10:59 am

Geez, what a pain! You already have to take a photo anyway. Pay 839b for another photo and prints, what a joke. Oh well,it is what it is I guess, thanks for the info.

BAANJIGSERVICE
udonmap.com

Post by BAANJIGSERVICE » August 11, 2017, 11:10 am

Fatone wrote:Hi All, Can anyone help me to track down a good visa agent, based in Bangkok preferably or Udon, my GF lives in Bkk but family near Udon (non sa at) She wants a visitor visa for Australia, but neither of us have a lot of money so need good and reasonable price. We will be living in non sa at when I get aged pension, but for now she wants to visit me in Oz.
Hi Fatone

Have your gf done it before? Now you can easily apply for Visitor VISA by yourself as long as you provide all relevant documents they then it shouldn't be any problems at all. You will only pay for VISA Application fee if I can remember it was between 4,000 and 5,000 bath. You can contact VFS for more info, they are very helpful.Image

Have a look on this like below,

http://www.vfsglobal.com/Australia/Thailand/

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Appl/Visitor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatone
udonmap.com

Post by Fatone » August 11, 2017, 12:34 pm

Thanks BJservice, no she has not been in Oz before, looks like she will have to visi VFS

BAANJIGSERVICE
udonmap.com

Post by BAANJIGSERVICE » August 11, 2017, 12:53 pm

Fatone wrote:Thanks BJservice, no she has not been in Oz before, looks like she will have to visi VFS

Hi Fatone,

Yes, definitely with the new regulations if this her first time she is required to go to VFS to scan her figure print after submitted application.

•You will need to send her a guarantee letter that you will take care of her expenses and accommodation etc for the duration of her stay.

•Also it would be great if she is currently working and she can provide her bank statement. This will definitely help with VISA approval and consideration of VISA granted.

Fatone
udonmap.com

Post by Fatone » August 11, 2017, 4:48 pm

Thanks BJS, great advice

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”