Mayweather vs McGregor is ON Aug 26th Vegas

General sports news and discussions.
SJP17
udonmap.com

Mayweather vs McGregor is ON Aug 26th Vegas

Post by SJP17 » June 16, 2017, 3:20 am

Its a done deal !

Mayweather 49-0 faces McGregor on his debut in Vegas on August 26th in a 12 round standard boxing contest wearing 10 ounce gloves with 3 minute rounds.

For me this only goes one way Mayweather victory or the towel comes in for McGregor, the speed timing and precision of Floyds jab and shots will be way too much for Conor, the shoulder roll, footwork and defensive brilliance will frustrate the hell out of him. Mayweather all day ! \:D/

jimjay
udonmap.com

Re: Mayweather vs McGregor is ON Aug 26th Vegas

Post by jimjay » June 16, 2017, 7:18 am

SJP17 wrote:Its a done deal !

Mayweather 49-0 faces McGregor on his debut in Vegas on August 26th in a 12 round standard boxing contest wearing 10 ounce gloves with 3 minute rounds.

For me this only goes one way Mayweather victory or the towel comes in for McGregor, the speed timing and precision of Floyds jab and shots will be way too much for Conor, the shoulder roll, footwork and defensive brilliance will frustrate the hell out of him. Mayweather all day ! \:D/
Crazy, all I had to do in Google was type "m-a-y and the rest came up automatically as "Mayweather vs McGregor date"

https://sports.yahoo.com/floyd-mayweath ... 01486.html

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/cono ... ls-w488219

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/gene ... 90766.html

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/1 ... zed-aug-26

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/cono ... ed-w477762

I can't imagine which one of them will win the trash talking in the lead-up to this fight.

With puffier gloves I give it to Floyd. I wish it were bare-knuckle or close to that then I'd hand it to Conor.

But if Floyd got knocked OUT I would laugh!

JJ

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » June 16, 2017, 11:04 am

It would've been good to see 5 minute rounds as they have in the UFC which may assist McGregor a little. Can't see FM losing but it'd be nice if CM could put a couple his chin though

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » June 16, 2017, 5:59 pm

I have seen footage of Conor sparring Chris van Heerden and he looked awful , poor footwork was clipped several times, and didn't look anywhere near good enough for Floyd.

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » June 16, 2017, 6:05 pm

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » August 6, 2017, 6:56 pm

Not looking good for Conor he post photos claiming he dropped Malignaggi in sparring when in fact he shoved him over , Paulie then quits Conor's camp after getting pissed with the disrespect and lies from team McGregor see Paulies tweets below.

Paul Malignaggi

I didn't get paid, I'm not worried about it though. I paid him with the ass beating he recieved from me on Tuesday lol

Yea but this coming week I'll actually start to discuss a bit what happened Tuesday, he whimpers like a girl when he gets ripped to body lol

I did that after Tues work, I suppose the ass whippin didn't suit him so he posted dumb pics again by Thurs while skipping sparring that day

I wouldn't say that, a guy who's been retired 4 months n jus got back in gym 2 spar with him was kickin his ass by second sparring sesh lol

seagulls
udonmap.com

Post by seagulls » August 22, 2017, 2:19 pm

So the Big question IS ,Will it be shown on Truevisions on Sunday morning ? If so what channel .

Joe69
udonmap.com

Post by Joe69 » August 22, 2017, 2:31 pm

Is anyone showing the fight here in Udon?

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » August 22, 2017, 3:01 pm

We will be showing the fight and undercards at Aussie Burger Jingjoes bar in Udon.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » August 23, 2017, 10:39 am

"Biggest fight of the Century", "All eyes will be focused on it"
Shaping up to be another Soros funded Psyop. Black against white...
"Crowd Hiring" signs spotted in Vegas already, ANTIFA will probably be bused or flown in.
Just a "heads up". Stay calm.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » August 23, 2017, 12:23 pm

Look at the video earlier, Conor snaps Paulie's head back HARD with a sneaky variable-timing snake-like left right down the pike. Paulie not talking about that one! but that was the punch that rocked him, the fall after that just being dazed, unable to defend another attack, and run into the ropes, pushed or not pushed not an issue, it's that earlier punch on a 2 time world champ snuck right through and did damage.

Conor has MAGIC in those fists believe it. This fight useless as Floyd will duck and run the whole time. He'll get only a few shots in and the Fight of the Century will be a wash. Only hope is that Robt Byrd the ref stays back as usually & doesn't break the fighters much.

Return to “World Sports”