Building Inspection Services

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
peterk
udonmap.com

Building Inspection Services

Post by peterk » August 5, 2017, 3:20 pm

Are there any professional building inspection services available in the area? We are considering purchasing a building in Udon north east, just outside the ring road, and would like to engage an inspector to advise what risks / repairs should be taken into consideration. If no such services exist, perhaps there's a building pro who can undertake the task for us.

lassebasse
udonmap.com

Re: Building Inspection Services

Post by lassebasse » August 6, 2017, 8:45 am

When we bought an old house and wanted it extended we used A-House Builder Co., Ltd. for drawings etc.

Address: 499/10 Outer-ring Rd, opposite Bus Station 2

peterk
udonmap.com

Post by peterk » August 14, 2017, 6:17 am

Many thanks for your recommendation. Unfortunately we are in Australia right now, and I could not find that company online. Do you have their phone or Web address?

peterk
udonmap.com

Post by peterk » August 21, 2017, 6:37 pm

Found them!
http://www.a-house.co.th/?lang=en

They are offering to do an inspection at a reasonable fee (if it's a thorough inspection). I will update all on the outcome.

Many thanks lassebasse! :D

peterk
udonmap.com

Post by peterk » September 11, 2017, 7:37 pm

Posting an update on our experience to date. Met MD of A-House and subsequently used their staff to install some ceiling fans. They finished the job today and at quite a good quality level (compared to the experiences of many others I've read about). After meeting their MD, Khun Krit, I would judge him to be a very enthusiastic and engaged building company owner; and will have them quote on an upcoming small building job as a result of my positive impression. PS: I needed my Thai partner for translation - very little English in the discussion, although his young designer seemed quite comfortable with the language.

Return to “House & Land”