Manchester Arena Explosion.

World news discussion forum
vlad
udonmap.com

Re: Manchester Arena Explosion.

Post by vlad » May 24, 2017, 4:13 am

Theresa May has at 9-30 pm informed the UK that the Threat Level has been placed from Severe to Critical meaning an attack is Imminent, so she has deployed the Army to protect places normally protected by the police such as Nuclear Power Stations and other high profile targets. Armed or possibly the Army will be on duty at the FACup final this Saturday.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » May 24, 2017, 10:59 am

The Army has to be deployed at ALL Major Airports & Railway Stations then, In Fact ANYWHERE Were the is a Large Footfall....

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » May 24, 2017, 11:46 am

One of the victims,Saffie Roussos,was just 8 years old......RIP little one........ :cry:
Saffie Roussos.jpg
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 25, 2017, 6:25 am

Such a sad tragedy. It is appalling to think of the unthinking murder of the innocent.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » May 25, 2017, 6:55 am

Scary stuff, don't know how a country can deal with this..

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/hun ... 224cff1309

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » May 25, 2017, 11:57 am

Zidane wrote:Terrible....I know the Manchester Arena well....RIP to all the innocent victims. :cry:
Also an area I know extremely well as my old school (which they have just shown the pupils singing ‘Don’t Look Back in Anger’ on CNN) is only a few hundred yards away from the Arena and is inside the police cordon.
In recent years when I have gone back to Manchester I have been using the Arena car park (when there are no events on) as it is an easy walk into city centre and a memory jerker of my younger days as it takes me past my old school.
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » May 25, 2017, 1:27 pm

Theresa May is meeting Trump in Brussels today, high on her Agenda is the trust we have with American Security as information we passed to them like pieces of the Bomb found, crime scene photos and the name of the bomber were leaked to the press in America. The questions being asked now is can we trust them with sensitive information.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 28, 2017, 10:16 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ttack.html

FBI 'warned MI5 in January that the Manchester bomber was planning an attack on Britain'
UK security chiefs were warned in January that Salman Abedi was planning an attack in Britain, it was claimed last night.

According to a security source, the FBI told MI5 that Abedi was part of a North African Islamic State cell plotting to strike a political target in the UK.

The information came from a US investigation into Abedi and his links to terrorist groups in Libya. The Mail on Sunday has also been told that US security services put him on a terror watch list – used by agents to identify key suspects – in 2016.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Post by BigRick808 » October 5, 2017, 3:48 am

Sure are a lot of comments and criticism by Englishmen and one miserable Aussie about what's going on in America, but very few comment on this. Most, if any, of the comments here aren't criticism, just updates about what happened.
This gets 26 comments, but what happens in America gets almost 90 and climbing.... =D>

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » October 5, 2017, 5:15 am

maybe because this was a terrorist attack , motivation for this is well understood, religion. plus the guy who let off the bomb in Manchester didn't pop into BOMBS R US to pick up an off the shelf bomb, I'm sure if they were bomb shops everywhere we would soon stop it, and I don't think we would even need a vote on it, our government would simply do it for health and safety issues, having bombs readily available don't seem like a sensible idea, or guns either come to think of it. yes a good idea our government don't let us have bombs or guns, too many nutters out there. I think even if there's a nut case in 10,000,000 ,that makes the risk way too high.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » October 5, 2017, 5:26 am

All of the events you have bumped tonight basically came about due to the Arab spring.

Thanks to the foreign policies of both USA and Britain we were left with a mess in the middle east with a power vacuum leaving militant groups to thrive.

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Post by BigRick808 » October 5, 2017, 5:36 am

Thanks for the information. That must explain why no one, or few, chose to comment on the events.

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Post by BigRick808 » October 5, 2017, 7:29 am

Or maybe not.....but it makes sense few, or none in other posts on here, would comment on a post about a terrorist event in their country. I bet you wouldn't comment if this happened in America either.... :-"

I guess that's why no one has mention this either: https://www.google.com/search?q=acid+at ... 66&bih=654

Almost 500 people had acid thrown in their face in Londonistan, United Kaliphate last year and no one mentions it. Yet, when something happens in America....

Now the Kaliphate is thinking about banning acid sales to minors to protect citizens. What a terrible modern invention that acid is....

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » October 5, 2017, 8:28 am

Right again Rick, some keyboard warriors sit there criticising the U.S. when we can't even get our own problems sorted out. Yes the first acid attacks were in the U.K. during Victorian times but after we became a bit more civilised it all stopped. Now of course with the influx of certain individuals from places where this practice is commonplace it's taken hold again with a vengeance, and yes by all creeds and colours before the fluffies start crying in their beer....again.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Return to “World News”