Beware of Lazada.

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Re: Beware of Lazada.

Post by Marcosteffano » October 12, 2017, 6:58 pm

Bang on with all my orders.just have to watch what crap you buy.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 13, 2017, 12:31 pm

I think there are enough tools on lazada now to be able to sleuth the ultimate supplier and get a handle on quality and return options but it was certainly a bit different shortly after they were acquired by the Chinese. All of a sudden just about everything was coming from there. Not as bullet-proof as it used to be at the start but getting better than it has been.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » October 13, 2017, 6:40 pm

Lazada Singapore wont ship food items to Thailand

rjj04
udonmap.com

Post by rjj04 » January 24, 2019, 2:37 pm

I have ordered a few items from Lazada and up until now I had no problems. This order, I received the wrong item. I go to their order page and click on the "RETURN" button and get a pop up message...
"RETURN NOT AVAILABLE"... their return policy page says you can return if sent the wrong item. But if they will not give me the shipping label how can i return it... via their system? I try to chat with them, a pop up message says nobody is available to chat with me, try again later... send mail message... no reply... here we go again. TIT

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Post by MusicalBars » January 24, 2019, 3:03 pm

rjj04 wrote:
January 24, 2019, 2:37 pm
I have ordered a few items from Lazada and up until now I had no problems. This order, I received the wrong item. I go to their order page and click on the "RETURN" button and get a pop up message...
"RETURN NOT AVAILABLE"... their return policy page says you can return if sent the wrong item. But if they will not give me the shipping label how can i return it... via their system? I try to chat with them, a pop up message says nobody is available to chat with me, try again later... send mail message... no reply... here we go again. TIT
if you have only had the item upto 7 days then anything should be returnable with lazada have had the same problem on chat but you just have to keep pressing chat over and over evantualy you will get through if your outside 7 days then it depends on the sellers waranty

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 24, 2019, 3:11 pm

BigBubba wrote:
March 26, 2016, 11:56 am
And I went to their website from my phone and was bombarded with pop up ads afterwards. It was a nightmare getting that crap off my phone.
This is the only complaint I had about them. I just killing their notifications cured it.

In saying that I have NO worries, Very prompt, overnight, home (rice paddies) deliveries even on weekends - if they have stock in Bangkok. Longest I have waited on an imported items is 3 days (a 45 Baht shipping charge). On 2 occasions I had to give the Kerry driver directions and in each case they understood enough English to find me.

Certainly beats hoofing it around Udon looking for things.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 24, 2019, 3:27 pm

I happen to hate shopping. Because of that, I order nearly everything from Lazada. I have placed more than 60 orders and have had no problems.

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » January 24, 2019, 3:56 pm

I’ve had no real problems, as with COD payment method you cannot go wrong

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » January 24, 2019, 4:13 pm

Lazada is a great ! I have bought many items .Always on time and perfect condition.
Really professional trader!

LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Post by LoneTraveler » January 24, 2019, 4:29 pm

choi choi wrote:
January 24, 2019, 4:13 pm
Lazada is a great ! I have bought many items .Always on time and perfect condition.
Really professional trader!
Same for me, I did return one item it was wrong brand, They sent me return shipping label, went to post office, no return postage required, got a refund within 7 days. Just received an order today, everything good. I will continue to use Lazada in the future.

rjj04
udonmap.com

Post by rjj04 » January 24, 2019, 5:46 pm

If I'm interpreting their email message correctly, apparently they are having technical problems with their software and I am on standby?...

"Warm greeting from LAZADA, Effortless shopping!

Thank you for trusting and shopping with us.

Regarding the order number....

Thank you for taking time to contact us. May we inform you that now we have the technique issue with the system for returning form and we are in the process of fixing the issue. Nevertheless, please be informed that we are coordinating with our concerned department regarding your issues, it would take approximately 1 - 2 business days to receive the feedback from the concern department. If we receive any concerns update before then, we will keep you informed promptly.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

If there is anything that we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always delightful to assist you.

Best regards,
"

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » January 24, 2019, 5:55 pm

vidmaster wrote:
January 24, 2019, 3:56 pm
I’ve had no real problems, as with COD payment method you cannot go wrong
That's What I Do.........It's the ONLY Way to go..... :D :D

rjj04
udonmap.com

Post by rjj04 » January 24, 2019, 6:01 pm

So, you guys ordering COD actually open the box to check your order is correct, while the driver waits?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 24, 2019, 11:07 pm

rjj04 wrote:
January 24, 2019, 6:01 pm
So, you guys ordering COD actually open the box to check your order is correct, while the driver waits?
Every time.

86Tiger
udonmap.com

Post by 86Tiger » January 24, 2019, 11:31 pm

My misses will only order if cash is given after insuring she gets what she want. She don't play.....

plumbers
udonmap.com

Post by plumbers » January 25, 2019, 9:58 am

Yes always check the contents is good advice , I paid the guy later
opened the package to find some cables for an I Phone :(
Not what I ordered .

andymu
udonmap.com

Post by andymu » January 25, 2019, 10:48 am

Never had a problem always good quality goods from mini pc, crash helmet, cloths, bedding. You name it always good.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » January 25, 2019, 2:13 pm

I've used Lazada well in excess of a hundred times, I use them for everything and I really have no gripes at all. On the very odd occasion things have turned up broken etc I've sent them a pic and they've told me to keep the item and they've refunded me as well. Very highly recommend.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 25, 2019, 4:27 pm

Although I don't use Lazada much, I view it much as I do netflix, fiber optic internet, and the occasional trip to Villa.........a godsend for those living further out of town or those who don't like shopping in stores or for those things that you can't find in Udon. Sometimes I have to knock myself in the head and remind myself I'm living in Udon.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » April 5, 2019, 10:48 am

seems things are changing at lazada for the worst .I have ordered a lot of items over the last 2 years , great service , no problems until now .
First ordered an item but this time delivery was with a new co. called cj gls . After 5 days i tracked the order to cj gls office in nong khai . On looking i saw delivery failure twice? I tried phoning the number and their bkk no. but no answer .After 5 delivery failures they sent the item back to lazada? On looking closely at their tracking delivery failure was posted 1 minute after midnight on the next day so obviously computer generated and was never sent out.Lazada said they would look into it but never did and as C.O.D. i was not that bothered . A few weeks ago ordered some towels , 3 bath towels and 6 face towels but alas i saw delivery by cj gls . Same thing in nong kahi a few days so i emailed all the bosses at cj gls in thai and one answered and said he would look into it. Got a phone call from a woman asking if i was expecting a delivery and did i complain to her boss . said yes and the next day a guy delivered it in a car . just my parcel .The towels were rubbish but he refused to take them back and after a while i decided to pay and just return them
NO , new lazada policy cannot just return anymore . have to open a dispute with the seller and he refused to accept them back saying the do not accept returns and do not give refunds even though their page said 7 days easy return. Lazda said there was nothing they could do and gave me a 200 voucher .
this is what the seller said to me "You must know that you pay only 349 bath but you want get 5 stars hotel standard towels ?"
this is what he advertised
3 Piece Premium Cotton Bath Towels Set - 1 Bath Towels, 2 Hand Towels Super Absorbent Hotel Spa Quality Luxury Towel Gift Sets
so just cannot return anymore so will not use lazada agin . spent about 80,000 baht in the last 2 years but will go back to ebay photo , what i ordered and what he sent
8eed9dd887ff4cb62e7cae81c39110bf.jpg
Caaqapture.JPG

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”