What's the Moron going to do

World news discussion forum
Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Re: What's the Moron going to do

Post by Bandung_Dero » October 18, 2017, 4:35 pm

Just when I thought he couldn't get any worse this Moron gets lower into the garbage heap he thrives in!

The US President is lambasted by a congresswoman who says she wanted to "curse him out" after she overheard him making "insensitive comments" to a pregnant woman grieving over the death of her soldier husband.

United States President Donald Trump has told a soldier's grieving widow on her way to meet her husband's casket that "he knew what he signed up for", according to a congresswoman who overheard the call.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-18/d ... or/9062240

Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » October 18, 2017, 7:15 pm

Why would any sane person accept this kind of immoral behavior. This is about a much bigger picture, White Heritage is being threatened. This needs to be dealt with.

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » October 19, 2017, 12:29 am

I thought this might amuse. Spot on really:

https://youtu.be/IZDYhQ4UAnA

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » October 19, 2017, 12:31 am

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » October 19, 2017, 9:00 am

I could see saying to someone who lost another in combat that they knew what they were doing and the risks involved but it is sad that they died doing it. Any adult engaging in a dangerous activity makes their choices. Riding motorcycles, boxing, mma or what ever. We don't know for sure what was really said but it could be a case of not wording things well. There is no reason for an American president to try to be rude or cold to a greiving widow of a deceased serviceman. Think about it. The Trump haters will jump on any thing to make him look bad, unfortunately he does a pretty good job of that by himself I will admit even though I do support most of what he is doing.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » October 19, 2017, 9:41 am

And this week, Commo China have held their 5 year all commo meeting with the Pres. saying he wants the country to be the world super power within the next few years. To the Trump haters, maybe you would like commo China to be your boss and peoples freedoms will be lost forever.

Not a nice world if all the commo countries marched along with this scheme. Thank God we have the USA, UK, Canada, Oz,NZ and all other allies to keep the commos at bay.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » October 19, 2017, 10:29 am

HUH!!! The US is stepping away from agreements made, and the international community...that's what the moron wants. So China is filling the void, someone has to.

Return to “World News”