Angry, White & American.

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: Angry, White & American.

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » November 12, 2017, 10:27 am

The upshot is that no-one should feel ashamed to be white. In fact, white people should be proud of their accomplishments if you get my drift.

By the way, I find little difference between the tactics pursued by white supremacists, black lives matter and the radical leftists, who are beholden to Mao and Stalin.

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » November 12, 2017, 11:34 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
November 12, 2017, 10:27 am
By the way, I find little difference between the tactics pursued by white supremacists, black lives matter and the radical leftists, who are beholden to Mao and Stalin.
They are also share the fact that they are an extremely small minority of the populations that they claim to represent and struggle to gain much acceptance due to their intolerant and violent threats and activities. They are making the same mistakes of US labor unions in the early 20th century.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » November 12, 2017, 5:25 pm

A couple of white supremacists are no more representative of all white Americans than the terrorist BLM are representative of all black Americans.

The video is a hoot. That journalist needs to fire his tailor. And have a word with his dentist. I would consider that a disreputable source of news and respectfully ask the moderators to remove it from this forum -- like they did with my link to Dr. Gates scholarly work.

Mod.: If you're going to accuse us of over-moderating, at least try to get it right. The link to Dr. Gates' work is still exactly where you put it, in the 12th post in this thread.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » November 12, 2017, 9:46 pm

Giggle wrote:
November 11, 2017, 11:38 am
Of the 12 million Africans who were transplanted to the New World by Britain, Spain and Portugal, no more than 6 percent—around 400,000—went to the Northern Hemisphere. Almost all of them went to South America. Those Britons sure have a lot to answer for.

At the peak of slavery in the South, just 6% of Southern whites owned slaves. If you include the North, it means just 1.4% of white Americans owned slaves at the HEIGHT of slavery. It's hardly worth mentioning. \:D/
Humm you have cherry picked your data

The 1860 data shows that of the states that owned slaves the average percentage of families owning slave is about 25%

In The 1790 census of the 16 states the percentage of slaves is 17% of the population
In the 1860 data of the 15 states listed the percentage of slaves is 32% of the population

The origin of the people held in slavery is almost irrelevant. In fact the captive breeding programs were even worse and more degrading in many ways.

Hardly worth mentioning!!!
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » November 13, 2017, 1:30 am

As Flying High, LA, 12345 points out yes we have the group's here 2, that are now banned the big Difference is One of our white supremacist's wannabees wouldn't walk into a Church and shoot Black Woman and kids then Drape himself in a Union Jack Flag, Unlike as Devon Kelly did in the first Baptist Church shooting when he thought it was acceptable covering himself in a confederate flag big Difference.

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » November 13, 2017, 7:19 am

What are you on about Vlad?

There are many blatant racist crimes & indeed murders in the EU & the UK everyday.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » November 13, 2017, 8:43 am

I deplore the rise of violent crime in the U.K. much (most of the rise) of it is drug related.

While the violent crime rate is rising in the UK and some of it is due to race prejudice we have a very long way to go before getting anywhere near the USA levels.

Most days ( taking an average) see 1.5 murders in the UK however the majority are not race related

Conversely the USA with about 5 times the population has a murder rate of 47.2 or 30 times greater per head.

Now of course that rate includes infants shooting their parents and each other, but it is much more probable that race murders (or multiple race murders) happen every day in the us than in the U.K.

The extreme difference is that virtually all the people of African or West Indian origin in the U.K. came to make life better for themselves, they were not forced to make life better for their masters. Little inherited resentment :lol:
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » November 13, 2017, 9:41 am

The majority of murders by weapons in the U.S.A. is a result of blacks killing blacks. Look at the murder rates in places like Memphis, Chicago and so on during a week and you will see the blm has a lot of work to do ridding the black gangs of guns; however, I do not think it is part of their agenda to do so. Crime within black communities is deplorable and a real tragedy. Why is no-one talking about this? If you want to hang your head and cry about the large number of blacks who die through violence do so,but do not shy away from the fact that it is a problem created within black communities. White people are not responsible for this. Black people are through a lack of leadership, no sympathy for their fellow citizens and, it seems, no sense of responsibility for their actions.

One does not see murders like this on a weekly basis, for instance, in white or Asian communities. Why?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » November 13, 2017, 10:12 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
November 13, 2017, 9:41 am
The majority of murders by weapons in the U.S.A. is a result of blacks killing blacks. Look at the murder rates in places like Memphis, Chicago and so on during a week and you will see the blm has a lot of work to do ridding the black gangs of guns; however, I do not think it is part of their agenda to do so. Crime within black communities is deplorable and a real tragedy. Why is no-one talking about this? If you want to hang your head and cry about the large number of blacks who die through violence do so,but do not shy away from the fact that it is a problem created within black communities. White people are not responsible for this. Black people are through a lack of leadership, no sympathy for their fellow citizens and, it seems, no sense of responsibility for their actions.

One does not see murders like this on a weekly basis, for instance, in white or Asian communities. Why?
FACTS.

90% of murders of Black Americans are committed by other Black Americans. Whitey isn't riding in pickups through Black neighborhoods and killing innocent Black people, but the progressive media would have you believe it; and I think some of those believers are in this thread.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » November 13, 2017, 10:15 am

https://youtu.be/bu0dbCWg_YI
Racial Crime Statistics

Why don't the YouTube videos post anymore within the youtube brackets? What's the new trick?

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » November 13, 2017, 11:45 am

Lone Star wrote:
November 13, 2017, 10:15 am
Why don't the YouTube videos post anymore within the youtube brackets? What's the new trick?
They inferred elsewhere it's not a priority to fix the youtube video bug... :badteeth:

It's free here so guess that means wait it out.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » November 13, 2017, 1:25 pm

I really don't get it, America did not introduce racism, but we are chosen to be the "target" of racism.
To my knowledge, those before us saw the slavery going on in "other" countries and some "opportunists" saw the potential to profit on this. Hence, imported servants. The chinesse were "imported", but you don't see them screaming. They profited by creating chop suey and many other things. Genes in some blacks were "eploited" to create a "higher bred" , hence, your basket ball stars, and "hence" your getto thugs. Every country has "slaves"....Every One"!
Get over it!

Ashish

Post by Ashish » November 13, 2017, 3:30 pm

It works you just need to put take out text after v= from the url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu0dbCWg_YI

If you use shorthand https://youtu.be/bu0dbCWg_YI you can take out after / so it would be like

Code: Select all

[youtube]bu0dbCWg_YI[/youtube]
and Results

Regards,
Ashish

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 13, 2017, 3:57 pm

Perhaps if people stopped referring to Black Americans, White Americans, Hispanic Americans, and instead just called them AMERICANS there might be a tad less racial disharmony there :-k

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » November 13, 2017, 6:18 pm

Ashish wrote:
November 13, 2017, 3:30 pm
It works you just need to put take out text after v= from the url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu0dbCWg_YI
Interesting. I tried that earlier, since that is what is used on other bb boards that I visit. It didn't work when I previewed it. Works now. That's all that matters.

Thanks, Ashish!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » November 13, 2017, 6:27 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
November 13, 2017, 3:57 pm
Perhaps if people stopped referring to Black Americans, White Americans, Hispanic Americans, and instead just called them AMERICANS there might be a tad less racial disharmony there :-k
You might want to do some research and see what cultural/ethnocentric distinctions were made by which group that started all of this divisional grouping. I know the answer, but since you're so interested in US society, the research may do you some good. However, I will give you a hint: it wasn't Whitey nor was it the immigrants from Italy or the UK or Poland or Germany or Japan or Spain or Belgium or France, et al.

TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » November 13, 2017, 9:02 pm

To be honest i watched the movie,45 minutes of my life i will never get back,could of spent 45 minutes watching paint dry,or knocking one off the wrist

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » November 14, 2017, 9:11 am

We defeated the Nazis together.

End of story.

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”