Udon Condo Wanted

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
ForSale

Udon Condo Wanted

Post by ForSale » December 11, 2017, 5:13 am

I am interested in buying a condo close to UD Town. Cash buyer.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Condo Wanted

Post by vincemunday » December 11, 2017, 7:39 pm

The Lumpini condos (opposite UD town Mc D’s) are going for a song now but they’re quite small, I’d barter quite heavily if I was looking at them, they’ve had a lot empty for a very long time.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 11, 2017, 8:56 pm

Weastham
For a SONG means what price them if you an in as to the price

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » December 12, 2017, 7:26 am

These are the latest prices I've seen for Lumpini, much cheaper than when people were buying off plan and on the posters you see dotted around bars etc. However, I doubt I'd even offer this, there's much nicer looking places around that are also begging for buyers. These places have been empty for so long now they must be quite keen to move them on I'd think.
Attachments
IMG_0199.PNG
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Schwinn
udonmap.com

Post by Schwinn » May 15, 2018, 1:10 am

my condominium for sale, Lumlini place Udonthani
Sale by owner
better location than remaining room

property-for-rent-f105.html

for discount, more information please contact me 081-3034964, line id schwinndent

best regards

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”