Architect - Wanted

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
Jai
udonmap.com

Architect - Wanted

Post by Jai » January 6, 2018, 3:29 pm

Has anyone used an architect that they can recommend? I have some properties that need altering around (staircases moved, rooms added etc ) I know there are some good builders around, but they only tend to do what you ask them. I need some input as well –architect seem to know where you can go have steel stairs made & seem to be up to date as far as designs are concerned.
Thanks Guys..... :shock:

alanhass
udonmap.com

Re: Architect - Wanted

Post by alanhass » January 6, 2018, 10:51 pm

Alan Sinclair in Together Construction Thailand is great at modifying things and has great vision for things out of the ordinary. He can and will build anything you want. He knows his stuff but also has a great architect if u need calcs for very complicated stuff. The architect doesn't work directly for people though only on Together Construction projects as he is crazy busy and only speaks Thai but Alans partner speaks English and Thai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jai
udonmap.com

Post by Jai » January 7, 2018, 2:46 pm

Thanks alanhass....

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » January 7, 2018, 3:21 pm

Jai wrote:
January 6, 2018, 3:29 pm
Has anyone used an architect that they can recommend? I have some properties that need altering around (staircases moved, rooms added etc ) I know there are some good builders around, but they only tend to do what you ask them. I need some input as well –architect seem to know where you can go have steel stairs made & seem to be up to date as far as designs are concerned.

Sent you a PM
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Jai
udonmap.com

Post by Jai » January 13, 2018, 10:45 am

Thanks....pipoz4444

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » January 13, 2018, 1:06 pm

Jai wrote:
January 6, 2018, 3:29 pm
Baan Boon 2012 who advertises on this site built our house and will probably be able to do what you want.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Return to “House & Land”