Some great stats from London

World news discussion forum
vincemunday
udonmap.com

Some great stats from London

Post by vincemunday » January 13, 2018, 7:20 am

Not great news coming from my home town.
Attachments
B1C9DFFA-EFD3-400F-BA2F-F20A83AA0FB4.jpeg

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: Some great stats from London

Post by Giggle » January 13, 2018, 8:11 am

But... but... but... TRUMP! Waaaaaa!
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » January 13, 2018, 8:13 am

Looks like he should be sorting out the mess at home before worrying about Trump. He’s not doing such a great job himself.

What Raheem Kassam thinks about it.

https://youtu.be/KBMoQRaQ-GY
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 13, 2018, 9:27 am

vincemunday wrote:
January 13, 2018, 7:20 am
Not great news coming from my home town.
This was always gonna be on the cards and follows the trend set in Germany and a few other European nations , with thousands of immigrants being allowed in for what ever reasons (yes the genuine ones do need help) adding to all the home grown scum on the streets things were always gonna get messy .

Sadiq Khan talked the talk but this was all just wind n piss to get the mayors position .. and as my gran predicted years ago .. one day Britain will have a black PM ..I THINK what she meant was not black in the sense ethnic as in a home born Pakistani or Indian etc .. i cant ask her exactly what she meant cos shes dead ... but i can see Mr Khan and or others throwing their hat in the ring and whose to say they wouldnt do a better job than the past n current shower of corupt pocket filling tellers of untruths.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » January 13, 2018, 10:20 am

I've got no issues with any creed or colour, let's face it we are adding to the melting pot that is called Britain by marrying Asians ourselves and I'm pretty confident that there are competent Asians and blacks that will do as good a job as the career politicians that are currently messing our country up. What I do object to however is the overt racism that's directed against white people and the refusal to integrate into our culture which is widely being overlooked by all and sundry for fear of being called a racist or bigot. Sadiq Khan is a bit too quick to shoot from the hip when he's doing such a crap job himself, please god don't let him get voted in again.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » January 13, 2018, 1:55 pm

vincemunday wrote:
January 13, 2018, 10:20 am
I've got no issues with any creed or colour, let's face it we are adding to the melting pot that is called Britain by marrying Asians ourselves and I'm pretty confident that there are competent Asians and blacks that will do as good a job as the career politicians that are currently messing our country up. What I do object to however is the overt racism that's directed against white people and the refusal to integrate into our culture which is widely being overlooked by all and sundry for fear of being called a racist or bigot. Sadiq Khan is a bit too quick to shoot from the hip when he's doing such a crap job himself, please god don't let him get voted in again.
I wouldn't worry too much, Sadiq Khan (SK), as the Mayor of London, is just passing through.

He will pick his time and pick one of the by-elections and return to the British Political scene, sometime after his first stint as Mayor, if and when the Labor Party dumps Jeremy Corbyn as their Leader/Candidate for the next election.

My view, is that Mr. SK wants to be and is targeting to be, your Prime Minister, one day :-"

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » January 13, 2018, 2:24 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
January 13, 2018, 1:55 pm
vincemunday wrote:
I wouldn't worry too much, Sadiq Khan (SK), as the Mayor of London, is just passing through.

He will pick his time and pick one of the by-elections and return to the British Political scene, sometime after his first stint as Mayor, if and when the Labor Party dumps Jeremy Corbyn as their Leader/Candidate for the next election.

My view, is that Mr. SK wants to be and is targeting to be, your Prime Minister, one day :-"

pipoz4444

Well then it's up to the party to nominate him as the leader and then the public to vote him in to office...

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 13, 2018, 6:20 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
January 13, 2018, 1:55 pm
vincemunday wrote:

pipoz4444
Oh yeah!

SK versus BoJo... the bunfight of the century for the World W T F Championship.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » January 13, 2018, 6:41 pm

I think Britons would do well to focus on their own problems.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 13, 2018, 6:48 pm

Giggle wrote:
January 13, 2018, 6:41 pm
I think Britons would do well to focus on their own problems.

And there are so many ... but that's none of my business.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » January 13, 2018, 7:17 pm

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » January 13, 2018, 7:23 pm

A better link

Trump supporters demand arrest of London Mayor Sadiq Khan

http://news.sky.com/story/trump-support ... t-11205566

Tony Pandy
udonmap.com

Post by Tony Pandy » January 13, 2018, 7:29 pm

Posted by a Mr Munday above..

https://www.facebook.com/itvnews/videos

I gave this every chance.. I like to see diversity.. but I was totally distracted by the seriously twitching phone camera fella over the first 2 mins.. and then I called it quits. He is GREAT!

As if he needs pointing out.. bearded and grey woolly top thing.. he starts early and gets into his stride at about 1 min 40 secs.. no idea about the rest of the video.. but THAT was excellent boyo!

Return to “World News”