New Motorbike/ Scooter

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
ajsp9
udonmap.com

New Motorbike/ Scooter

Post by ajsp9 » December 24, 2017, 5:08 pm

I’m looking for recommendations for a new automatic scooter 125/150cc machine. As a slightly ‘larger’ gentleman a sturdy bike is needed.

Does anybody me have any suggestions on particular models and also best place to buy- I’m doing my own research buy also keen to hear other members opinions on bikes.

Many thanks in advance for replies

panmotor
udonmap.com

Re: New Motorbike/ Scooter

Post by panmotor » December 24, 2017, 9:18 pm

The best place to buy is clearly Pan Motors :D

If you are in Udon, it might be a bit out of the way for you but, happy to help if we can.

My missus is the motor bike expert so, would really need to get her advice as to type - I am back in the UK for Xmas but, happy to hear from you on PM if you want to bounce anything off us.

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » December 25, 2017, 7:25 am

panmotor wrote:
December 24, 2017, 9:18 pm
The best place to buy is clearly Pan Motors :D

If you are in Udon, it might be a bit out of the way for you but, happy to help if we can.

My missus is the motor bike expert so, would really need to get her advice as to type - I am back in the UK for Xmas but, happy to hear from you on PM if you want to bounce anything off us.
mr Pan motors , i wonder if you can have a look at the thread " motorbike batterys " and give me your view or even
ask your good lady , about replacing and the cost of a PCX 125 battery , cheers merry xmas .

bobmann

Post by bobmann » January 30, 2018, 1:12 am

Yeah, Pan Motors is a good place. You can also go for Carmudi if it is available in your area.

bluejets
udonmap.com

Post by bluejets » January 31, 2018, 5:54 am

One point most never think of.....sit on it for 10 minutes or so. If you don't get a sore ass, then it's a contender.

jackson
udonmap.com

Post by jackson » January 31, 2018, 6:30 pm

I went through exactly the same exercise / request for members help , recommendations 6 month ago. After taking all into consideration ,I bought a new Yamha FILINO 125 CC. The seat issue was the same issue I took into consideration. It has a great seat and an exellent storage under the seat. I am 100% happy in all respects. Good luck.

Return to “Travel & Transport”