U.S. Politics

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by ytrewq » February 9, 2018, 9:17 pm

Source: Your own link, Skippy. :lol:
Last week marked the 153rd straight week that claims remained below the 300,000 threshold, which is associated with a strong labor market. That is the longest such stretch since 1970, when the labor market was much smaller.
The trend started 153 weeks ago. Obama was POTUS, Skippy. Trump does not get credit for NOT [expletive]ing up a trend, Skippy. [-X

You see, Skippy, I typically ignore the ignorant, but I indulge you this ONE time so you can know why I don't feed the trolls. The undereducated on this board are unable to see you for the trolling intellectual fraud you are, but I'm not one of the undereducated, Skippy. Intellectual fraud trolls DEPEND on links (see below); and IRL they are clueless and impotent without the Internet and the opinions and/or analyses of others to use as a crutch, Skippy. However, unlike you, Skippy, most intellectual frauds are at least intelligent enough to actually READ the someone else's comments/analysis to which they gleefully link. Clearly, you did not, Skippy. [-X

Now go take your fraudulent trolling [expletive] elsewhere, Skippy. You are done here. =;

Shoo, Skippy. Go on, now...shoo! I won't be wasting time watching you embarrass yourself yet again. =;

[True intellectuals (William F. Buckley, Gore Vidal, James Baldwin, Malcolm X, Noam Chomsky, et al) don't rely on links. Intellectuals all argue from the same set of facts, in proper context, and from the same plane of reality. One could take their words as being non-fiction. While I am certainly not suggesting I am on their level, I am certain I am far above YOUR level. I don't NEED to use or require links IRL. If I provide a link, I do so as an FYI - not as "proof". ]

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 9, 2018, 10:14 pm

ytrewq wrote:
February 9, 2018, 9:17 pm
Last week marked the 153rd straight week that claims remained below the 300,000 threshold, which is associated with a strong labor market. That is the longest such stretch since 1970, when the labor market was much smaller.
The trend started 153 weeks ago. Obama was POTUS, Skippy. Trump does not get credit for NOT [expletive]ing up a trend, Skippy. [-X

You see, Skippy, I typically ignore the ignorant, but I indulge you this ONE time so you can know why I don't feed the trolls. The undereducated on this board are unable to see you for the trolling intellectual fraud you are, but I'm not one of the undereducated, Skippy.

Intellectual fraud trolls DEPEND on links (see below); and IRL they are clueless and impotent without the Internet and the opinions and/or analyses of others to use as a crutch, Skippy. However, unlike you, Skippy, most intellectual frauds are at least intelligent enough to actually READ the someone else's comments/analysis to which they gleefully link. Clearly, you did not, Skippy. [-X

Of course I read it.

I'm also aware of one huge difference in the big picture. Under Obama's watch, welfare and food stamp rolls INCREASED as unemployment numbers improved -- largest numbers on welfare and food stamps in America's history.

Under Trump's watch so far, welfare and food stamp numbers have DECREASED as unemployment numbers improved.

You know why? Obama counted part-time jobs as being fully employed, and the lack of income in those jobs kept people on welfare and food stamps.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » February 9, 2018, 10:31 pm

ytrewq wrote:
February 9, 2018, 9:17 pm

You see, Skippy, I typically ignore the ignorant, but I indulge you this ONE time so you can know why I don't feed the trolls. The undereducated on this board are unable to see you for the trolling intellectual fraud you are, but I'm not one of the undereducated, Skippy. Intellectual fraud trolls DEPEND on links (see below); and IRL they are clueless and impotent without the Internet and the opinions and/or analyses of others to use as a crutch, Skippy. However, unlike you, Skippy, most intellectual frauds are at least intelligent enough to actually READ the someone else's comments/analysis to which they gleefully link. Clearly, you did not, Skippy. [-X

Now go take your fraudulent trolling [expletive] elsewhere, Skippy. You are done here. =;

Shoo, Skippy. Go on, now...shoo! I won't be wasting time watching you embarrass yourself yet again. =;

[True intellectuals (William F. Buckley, Gore Vidal, James Baldwin, Malcolm X, Noam Chomsky, et al) don't rely on links. Intellectuals all argue from the same set of facts, in proper context, and from the same plane of reality. One could take their words as being non-fiction. While I am certainly not suggesting I am on their level, I am certain I am far above YOUR level. I don't NEED to use or require links IRL. If I provide a link, I do so as an FYI - not as "proof". ]
Well I would say that is an in-depth and accurate analysis =D> . personally I just think he's full #%@*, a creator of fake news ,today.... trump is responsible for jobs being the lowest in 45 years.... WINNING :roll: ... stock market up WINNING :roll: ... wages going up , interest rates going up, inflation going up , and national debt up, all win win win. honestly I can't see a downside to this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » February 10, 2018, 4:46 am

To the undereducated on this board who hold the intellectual fraud troll (aka Skippy] in reverence and cow-tow to him like mental minions, let me point something out to you that you might otherwise miss:

The LAST thing an intellectual fraud should do is confess to his ignorance. Yet, it is the FIRST thing Skippy did in his reply:
Of course I read it.
](*,)

So Skippy can read (allegedly), but is incapable of comprehending the obvious. That, my undereducated friends, is confirmation of a mental midget. I am not going to respond to Skippy because I do not want to be viewed as a bully of the (being PC here) "mentally challenged".

[Note that I use "undereducated" as a term of fact. It is not a shame. Those of you who are in fact undereducated know yourselves to be so; and it is a fact that the overwhelming majority of Trump supporters are undereducated American white people: "White trash", "rednecks", "bigots", "evangelicals", etc. have been propagandized, bamboozled, and mobilized by the elite into voting representatives into political office who then do things against their (your) best interests. PT Barnums (showmen) like Trump keep the undereducated fixated on guns, abortion, taxes, welfare, and other "red meat" and "dog whistle" topics while robbing them blind of the very social programs and other relief upon which the undereducated depend. It's not too late to smarten up and stop the elite from [expletive]ing on your heads over and over again. 2018 and 2020, don't vote Republican.]
:wave:

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 10, 2018, 8:21 am

Wading through all the anger and hate by the two chief haters in this thread, I found two glaring, salient points of fact.

1. Neither one, in all of their characters and words, refuted one damn thing with any facts or sources.

2. All of it was just a replay of "Hate Trump" and a long-winded, but weak attempt, to try to elevate themselves.

One used 50+ words to show me something I had already seen and read, which I don't even challenge because it in no way minimizes what Trump has accomplished.

Then a 220+ word lecture ensued in an effort to try to elevate himself with a chest-pounding narrative designed to convince others -- in an egomaniacal and narcissistic sort of way -- of his self-perceived intellectual superiority.

The other took the easy way out and simply quoted and repeated more "Hate Trump" foolishness.

There was also a strong effort made to downplay the importance of using supporting facts to back up claims. It would be an advantage to any idiot in a discussion/debate not to have to support their claims with facts and/or sources -- as he so often does. However, he is not an idiot. He just refuses to back up anything he posts with any source -- other than that respected bastion of political thought and sci-fi adventure, Gizmodo. He lacks facts and won't provide them due to his self-perceived intellectual superiority.

He then returned for another 220+ word lecture and uses the lame excuse "I am not going to respond to Skippy because I do not want to be viewed as a bully of the (being PC here) "mentally challenged".

As I alluded above, he isn't responding because I provided a fact that cannot be refuted. Obama wasn't known in some quarters as "The Welfare President" for nothing. Welfare and Food Stamp rolls grew to their largest numbers in the history of the US under Obama's tenure. Welfare rolls went from the HIGHEST in our history under Obama to a 17 year low by December in Trump's first term.

And here's one of those hated sources to back it up.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/22667/gr ... seph-curl#
Former president Barack Obama has been busy since leaving office trying to secure his legacy.

But here's one big way Americans will always remember the 44th president: People forced to live on food stamp soared 32% under his watch. In 2009, when he took office, there were 33.5 million people on food stamp benefits; in October 2016, just a few months before he left office, that number had skyrocketed to 44.2 million — a jump of 10.7 million people.

The cost of the program to taxpayers rose from $50.3 billion to $66.6 billion — all while Obama's administration pushed the idea that the economy was booming (it wasn't). As the unemployment rate dropped (mainly due to Obama officials reducing the number of people considered in the "work force"), millions were forced onto food stamps.
And it's also true that Obama's economy was anemic. Obama is the only POTUS in US history to never exceed 3% annual GDP Growth.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/12/4-reasons ... ama-didnt/
This is where Obama’s economy comes in to play. He ranks dead last for the worst economy amongst every president post-WWII. LBJ topped the chart, overseeing annual GDP growth as high as 5.3 percent, whereas Obama’s low was 1.5 percent. To put that into perspective, here’s the presidential ranking according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA):

Johnson 5.3 percent, Kennedy 4.3 percent, Clinton 3.9 percent, Reagan 3.5 percent, Carter 3.3 percent, Eisenhower 3.0 percent, (post-WWII average of 2.9 percent) Nixon 2.8 percent, Ford 2.6 percent, Bush 41 2.3 percent, Bush 43 2.1 percent, Truman 1.7 percent, Obama 1.5 percent.
Damn pesky facts and sources. Image

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » February 10, 2018, 9:21 am

what's with all the "Haters" rubbish. sorry miles out , defection, distraction by a copy and paste artist again. your not the only guy who tries to say what ever he find on the internet must be true. Do you think americans are just morons ? you give no credit to the working American, it's trump, he's done it all on his own :lol: I think you will find a country is run by civil servants . in the uk this is how it works . the big cheese comes up with an idea, he then asks a minister if it can be done, the minister then puts 50 civil servants on the case , they come back with a report telling the big cheese it's not viable or this will be a consequence of this action. Trump is a figurehead , mickey mouse is a figurehead for Disney , mickey mouse is not the guy who dictates Disney policy . now if you still think trump is dictating policy, lets be reminded he went broke how many times ? as I said wages higher, interest rates going up , inflation growing , and yet more government borrowing. sound like good policies ?
and seriously.. reducing spending on food stamps... what is it about $4 a day for the poorest americans, and apparently according to you there's a lot of very poor americans.
if anyone gets any glee out of seeing another human go hungry, well I think the term sad sack comes to mind
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 10, 2018, 10:11 am

Lone Star wrote:
February 10, 2018, 8:21 am
Wading through all the anger and hate by the two chief haters in this thread, I found two glaring, salient points of fact.

1. Neither one, in all of their characters and words, refuted one damn thing with any facts or sources.

2. All of it was just a replay of "Hate Trump" and a long-winded, but weak attempt, to try to elevate themselves.

One used 50+ words to show me something I had already seen and read, which I don't even challenge because it in no way minimizes what Trump has accomplished.

Then a 220+ word lecture ensued in an effort to try to elevate himself with a chest-pounding narrative designed to convince others -- in an egomaniacal and narcissistic sort of way -- of his self-perceived intellectual superiority.

The other took the easy way out and simply quoted and repeated more "Hate Trump" foolishness.

There was also a strong effort made to downplay the importance of using supporting facts to back up claims. It would be an advantage to any idiot in a discussion/debate not to have to support their claims with facts and/or sources -- as he so often does. However, he is not an idiot. He just refuses to back up anything he posts with any source -- other than that respected bastion of political thought and sci-fi adventure, Gizmodo. He lacks facts and won't provide them due to his self-perceived intellectual superiority.

He then returned for another 220+ word lecture and uses the lame excuse "I am not going to respond to Skippy because I do not want to be viewed as a bully of the (being PC here) "mentally challenged".

As I alluded above, he isn't responding because I provided a fact that cannot be refuted. Obama wasn't known in some quarters as "The Welfare President" for nothing. Welfare and Food Stamp rolls grew to their largest numbers in the history of the US under Obama's tenure. Welfare rolls went from the HIGHEST in our history under Obama to a 17 year low by December in Trump's first term.

Former president Barack Obama has been busy since leaving office trying to secure his legacy.

But here's one big way Americans will always remember the 44th president: People forced to live on food stamp soared 32% under his watch. In 2009, when he took office, there were 33.5 million people on food stamp benefits; in October 2016, just a few months before he left office, that number had skyrocketed to 44.2 million — a jump of 10.7 million people.

The cost of the program to taxpayers rose from $50.3 billion to $66.6 billion — all while Obama's administration pushed the idea that the economy was booming (it wasn't). As the unemployment rate dropped (mainly due to Obama officials reducing the number of people considered in the "work force"), millions were forced onto food stamps.
And it's also true that Obama's economy was anemic. Obama is the only POTUS in US history to never exceed 3% annual GDP Growth.

This is where Obama’s economy comes in to play. He ranks dead last for the worst economy amongst every president post-WWII. LBJ topped the chart, overseeing annual GDP growth as high as 5.3 percent, whereas Obama’s low was 1.5 percent. To put that into perspective, here’s the presidential ranking according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA):

Johnson 5.3 percent, Kennedy 4.3 percent, Clinton 3.9 percent, Reagan 3.5 percent, Carter 3.3 percent, Eisenhower 3.0 percent, (post-WWII average of 2.9 percent) Nixon 2.8 percent, Ford 2.6 percent, Bush 41 2.3 percent, Bush 43 2.1 percent, Truman 1.7 percent, Obama 1.5 percent.
Today's long-winded 'But Obama!..' post of the day award goes to...

W(H)INN(E)NG

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 10, 2018, 10:18 am

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 10, 2018, 10:19 am

tamada wrote:
February 10, 2018, 10:11 am
Lone Star wrote:
February 10, 2018, 8:21 am

Today's long-winded 'But Obama!..' post of the day award goes to...

W(H)INN(E)ING

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 10, 2018, 11:42 am

ytrewq wrote:
February 10, 2018, 4:46 am
To the undereducated on this board who ... cow-tow to him
kowtow? :| Uneducated indeed.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 10, 2018, 2:07 pm

tamada wrote:
February 10, 2018, 10:11 am

W(H)INN(E)NG
Try to keep up in the back.

It's called RESPONDING, not whining. Both of the prime Haters brought up Obama. Otherwise, I wouldn't have brought him up, since Trump has dismantled just about every disaster that Bayrack cobbled together over 8 years. That dismantling is part of what is responsible for the uptick in optimism in the US economy.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 10, 2018, 3:49 pm

Do your fair share! Don't hesitate another day!

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » February 10, 2018, 4:11 pm

Lone Star wrote:
February 10, 2018, 3:49 pm

Do your fair share! Don't hesitate another day!
best post i have seen today . Waste of time with qwerty backwords as he is really the bottom of the barrel . I feel a little bit ashamed to be human with people like him the same species (i think) Hiding behind his anonomous silly name , calling every member of his fellow men obscene names in every one of his post just because they have different views from him .
Uneducated ?A person who has to call everyone of his fellow membrs on this forum obscene names just to get his point across does not strike me as educated . Just a thuggish , cowardly lout . Should be redacted

Bronco
udonmap.com

Post by Bronco » February 11, 2018, 2:31 pm

I had told myself that I wasn't going to post on this thread anymore but this breaking news is just too big not to share.The biggest political scandal in US history is about to explode.It looks like the first black hat, Bill Priestap(the head of the FBI Counterintelligence operation),has flipped and is cooperating with the investigative authorities.

Here are the first two paragraphs of the article so you might determine if it's worth your time to read the entire article

"The game is over. The jig is up. Victory is certain… the trench was ignited… the enemy funneled themselves into the valley… all bait was taken… everything from here on out is simply mopping up the details. All suspicions confirmed.

Why has Devin Nunes been so confident? Why did all GOP HPSCI members happily allow the Democrats to create a 10-page narrative? All questions are answered."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... s-stewart/

This writer,Sundance, has broken many big stories but this is the biggest. 3 years and a couple thousand articles and I haven't seen one that's been proven false--so there's that.If you go back in time and find one,I'd sure like to know.

Have a great day,everyday,everyone

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » February 12, 2018, 3:21 am

The budget passed was insane. That's now +$2,000,000,000,000 Vladimir & Co. have added to the deficit and he celebrates the destruction of America by having his Trump puppet borrow (or print) even more money to throw a massive military parade down Pennsylvania Ave.

This is textbook execution of how to destroy America taken from lessons learned when the USSR collapsed. The USSR economy overheated and then "poof". No more USSR.

Jerome Powell was sworn in recently as Fed Chairman. The markets tanked. There are only 3 of 7 Fed governors making Fed policy. Powell and Randal Quarels are both Carlyle Group (Google it along with documentary, or conspiracy, if that is your schtick) boys. Lael Brainard is the only Obama appointee remaining. So, here again, we see Mitch McConnell's long game of obstruction during the Obama era bearing fruit.

Ignore the Russian bots and Trump wackos posting on this thread.

Watch the markets.

:-k

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » February 12, 2018, 6:32 am

For the undereducated:

Until now, the Fed has been acting responsibly under the stewardship of Obama appointees who held a 2 to 1 majority vote. Now that Yellen has been replaced, the Fed is under the stewardship of Trump appointees with a 2 to 1 majority vote.

To be very clear: Two of Trump's people are effectively running the global economy.

I suspect and expect Brainard may resign soon because there is no point to staying when you are powerless to affect policy. Get out while the getting is still good.

I expect nations will expedite decoupling efforts to mitigate the impact a USD crash or economic retaliation might otherwise have on their domestic economies.

Short the USD and long defense, if you want to profit.

Watch the markets.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 12, 2018, 12:25 pm

Rabid democrats seem to overlook the fact that under Obama the national debt has increased more than any other president in history. Under Trump, an intelligent tax plan will increase the debt more and it will take a year or two for it to bear fruit. Capitalists are greedy, so how do they make more money? That answer is that they expand. How do they keep the most productive employees? That answer is that they pay their employees more money. It should be obvious that if they have to give the government even more money, businesses won't expand. More jobs is a double benefit. They will be paying taxes rather than being on food stamps and welfare.

Don't worry about the markets, just watch the economy of the country. Trump wanted a weaker dollar. That makes exports easier to sell and makes imports more expensive to buy. YES. It hurts the expats but is good for the country's economy. We're a small part of the population.

Trump was a successful businessman and Obama was a community organizer teaching people how to get more benefits from the government tit. Try to remember the definition of insanity. OK, I'll remind you. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Socialism is not the answer. Take a look at a formerly wealthy country. Venezuela. The EU is a massive socialist plan and it will eventually fall under its own weight.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » February 12, 2018, 7:33 pm

the market assessment of Yellen's replacement is that his monetary policies are almost exactly the same as her's. Expect minor bumps to the interest rate over the next year...
Dave

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » February 13, 2018, 7:10 am

Therein lies the mystery. He is a trained lawyer (not economist) who has consistently "gone along" with everything Yellen put forth since 2012 without any dissent whatsoever. He's a "yes man" who must now be the shot-caller. Can he step-up his game, or will Trump fill the vacant seats with in-the-pocket people who will make the policy for Powell to "go along with" too?

Why he was selected is no mystery: easy money. Trump likes easy money. But continuing an easy money policy given the new reality Trump has since created is a peril rather than a panacea. China, Japan, Germany, the general market, etc. are NOT going to want to buy US debt unless interest rates rise. The US can barely afford to make the interest payments now. That's another topic/problem/snafu in and of itself...

I am expecting a series of events between July-September this year which will cascade. Powell will be tested then, if not before then.

Watch the markets (the trend, not day/day snapshots).

:-k

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » February 13, 2018, 7:24 am

Here's another relevant subject for this topic:

When will Mueller indict Trump for obstruction of justice, or when will Trump brazenly fire Mueller?

Personally, I would like to see either happen a month or so before voters go to the polls as neither outcome will be good for Republicans.

\:D/

It's also a motivation for Trump to fire him ASAP.

Return to “U.S. Politics”